Subliminal Talk
Just joined and saying hello! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Introductions)
+--- Thread: Just joined and saying hello! (/Thread-Just-joined-and-saying-hello)

Just joined and saying hello! - Ali - 08-10-2020

Hey Guys,

Hi I'm Ali! Great to be here. Firstly hope you are all safe and well during this time of Covid-19 where ever in the world you are. 

I'm new to Subs, in-fact I only downloaded my first sub UMS today and joined the forum! I spent the last 3 hours (whilst playing my first two UMS loops in the background) reading so many different threads in this forum Thumbsup  and about all the different products that Shannon has created. Have to say I'm pretty blown away! Simply incredible stuff. 

Really looking forward to seeing the positive impacts UMS has on my life, business, and financial abundance!

Wishing you all awesomeness, success, and much love during these times. 

Cheers, 

Ali

RE: Just joined and saying hello! - RTBoss - 08-10-2020

(08-10-2020, 05:22 AM)Ali Wrote: Hey Guys,

Hi I'm Ali! Great to be here. Firstly hope you are all safe and well during this time of Covid-19 where ever in the world you are. 

I'm new to Subs, in-fact I only downloaded my first sub UMS today and joined the forum! I spent the last 3 hours (whilst playing my first two UMS loops in the background) reading so many different threads in this forum Thumbsup  and about all the different products that Shannon has created. Have to say I'm pretty blown away! Simply incredible stuff. 

Really looking forward to seeing the positive impacts UMS has on my life, business, and financial abundance!

Cheers, 

Ali

Welcome to IML!  Have a good run with UMS.  Smile

RE: Just joined and saying hello! - Kol - 08-10-2020

Welcome!

RE: Just joined and saying hello! - fab10 - 08-10-2020

(08-10-2020, 05:22 AM)Ali Wrote: Hey Guys,

Cheers, 

Ali

Hello and welcome! I bet it is going to be an interesting and rewarding ride. 

My suggestion is that you follow the instructions to the letter. Do not do more loops or more days than recommended, at least in the beginning ‘more is not necessarily better’ (Shannon’s quote)

RE: Just joined and saying hello! - Ali - 08-10-2020

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! And cheers for the tips too. I did my first two loops last night using Hybrid Flac. My intuition is telling me that perhaps it was a little too intense and this morning I feel almost mildly agitated. It's probably far too early to comment tho I'm guessing. I'm going to continue and try using Subliminal Flac though, and definitely stick to the recommended instructions of x2 loops for 3 days on and then 5 days off. 

Look forward to keeping you guys updated!

Cheers, 

Ali

RE: Just joined and saying hello! - Shannon - 08-10-2020

My 5.5 and 5.75G subs can start kicking in in minutes and hours on the first day of use, so if that seems too intense, it may just be. If this is your first time using subs, feel free to remember that Hybrid format is more powerful than most people need. Most people use Ultrasonic from what I have seen.

Welcome, and hopefully you're safe and doing well also. Smile

RE: Just joined and saying hello! - Ali - 08-10-2020

(08-10-2020, 06:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: My 5.5 and 5.75G subs can start kicking in in minutes and hours on the first day of use, so if that seems too intense, it may just be.  If this is your first time using subs, feel free to remember that Hybrid format is more powerful than most people need.  Most people use Ultrasonic from what I have seen.  

Welcome, and hopefully you're safe and doing well also.  Smile

Thanks Shannon! Yes it's my first time using subs so perhaps I went a bit too hard with using Hybrid format. The agitation was quite mild and maybe only lasted an hour on waking this morning but I'm going to move to using Ultrasonic Flac like you suggested. 

All well and safe here in the Melbourne Lockdown haha. Great time to focus on ones self though. 

Cheers, 
Ali