Subliminal Talk
OverComing Fear 5.75 my road to freedom - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: OverComing Fear 5.75 my road to freedom (/Thread-OverComing-Fear-5-75-my-road-to-freedom)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: OverComing Fear 5.75 my road to freedom - NeonDream - 08-25-2020

I started crying about something that happened in 4th grade . It was intense and happened like it was just recent. I felt a bit better afterword. Also I feel like my inner child feels soooo scared to come out of his hiding place.

Very emotional today some lingering depression and a few tears but I’m hangin in there, this is my final chance to conquer this once and for all with this program and I believe I can do it ❤️ I’m willing to fight the good fight for freedom

RE: OverComing Fear 5.75 my road to freedom - fab10 - 08-25-2020

(08-06-2020, 02:17 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(08-06-2020, 01:46 PM)NeonDream Wrote: Anyone who’s completed this program how long does the resistance typically last? I’m getting quite a bit the past few days mostly old fears being brought to my awareness

The program has only been out since June 19th or so.  It requires an 8 month run to be "completed," so no one has completed the program yet.

Resistance is different for everyone.  Hope yours is short-lived.

However long it lasts, I am sure it’s worth it, all those old painful memories are coming to the surface so they can be healed. Hang on!

RE: OverComing Fear 5.75 my road to freedom - fab10 - 08-25-2020

(08-25-2020, 02:38 PM)NeonDream Wrote: Very emotional today some lingering depression and a few tears but I’m hangin in there, this is my final chance to conquer this once and for all with this program and I believe I can do it ❤️ I’m willing to fight the good fight for freedom

It seems that you, like me, have a lot of old sh*t buried deep inside. I think that means that both of us have to be extra patient and accept going through more unpleasantness than most. Thankfully, these latest programs make the process faster and almost painless. 

I can also relate 100% to your feeling that this is ‘my final chance to conquer this once and for all with this program and I believe I can do.’ (I am on LTU6, it’s a different approach but it has a lot of fear removal.)

@fab10 thanks for the feedback!

RE: OverComing Fear 5.75 my road to freedom - NeonDream - 08-26-2020

Woke up today with so much tension in my back face head shoulders. Ran Ultra sonic during sleep, I can fall asleep to it now, which is way better for me. I’ve been having loose bowls for the past week and some weird pee issue for a while. But I also have a hard time peeing in public restrooms wimhich has been a true fear for a few years.

RE: OverComing Fear 5.75 my road to freedom - NeonDream - 08-26-2020

My self esteem is very low and I hope that if I can clear my fears away that I can build some healthy self esteem on a solid foundation so it can’t be lost as easily.

RE: OverComing Fear 5.75 my road to freedom - Shannon - 08-26-2020

(08-26-2020, 07:33 AM)NeonDream Wrote: Woke up today with so much tension in my back face head shoulders. Ran Ultra sonic during sleep, I can fall asleep to it now, which is way better for me. I’ve been having loose bowls for the past week and some weird pee issue for a while. But I also have a hard time peeing in public restrooms wimhich has been a true fear for a few years.

These are all signs (tension, loose bowels, difficulty relaxing to pee) that at a deep subconscious level, you're working on a significant fear.

RE: OverComing Fear 5.75 my road to freedom - NeonDream - 08-27-2020

@Shannon well that is actually very encouraging! I am sooo happy with this sub, I actually feel very positive and hopeful about the future. These fears have been in my life since I was a child so it’s about time I am finally able to deal with the fears all my other added fears were based on, the childhood fears, I was never able to deal with them, didn’t even know what they were. I also am excited about the DRS since I am very sensitive to other people’s energy which usually makes me want to isolate, which was very detrimental for the large portion of my childhood teenage years to my adulthood. This sub is worth every penny. Much love

RE: OverComing Fear 5.75 my road to freedom - Shannon - 08-27-2020

Glad to hear it!

RE: OverComing Fear 5.75 my road to freedom - NeonDream - 09-14-2020

Been a bit lost lately mentally been “time traveling” back to past body image though forms of myself. Been going through different phases of myself mentally. And I have been feeling a sense of loss and mourning. I have been having a lot of inflammation I’m my body recently. I go back and fourth through different phases of myself at different points of my life when I had more hope, that part of me and the others are all mourning the me I have become. @Shannon

RE: OverComing Fear 5.75 my road to freedom - Shannon - 09-14-2020

Since you say @Shannon you want me to see this, but I'm not sure I fully understand... your past selves are mourning what you have become? That makes no sense to me.

RE: OverComing Fear 5.75 my road to freedom - NeonDream - 09-15-2020

I think I explained it incorrectly but it wasn’t a negative thing as much as an intense dream we’re my inner child was talking sense into me as what he thought he would be like and we dealt with my regrets about not taking enough risks.

RE: OverComing Fear 5.75 my road to freedom - Shannon - 09-16-2020

So was it the inner child attempting to persuade you to avoid growth, or you working with your inner child in collaboration to make progress? It sounds like the latter, but I'm pretty tired atm. Smile