Subliminal Talk
OverComing Fear 5.75 my road to freedom - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: OverComing Fear 5.75 my road to freedom (/Thread-OverComing-Fear-5-75-my-road-to-freedom)

Pages: 1 2 3

OverComing Fear 5.75 my road to freedom - NeonDream - 08-04-2020

Well I’ll start off by saying this sub is very powerful I can feel it when it uncovers fears. So far it’s been tough with the amount of resistance my subconscious is giving me. But I feel like I have to do this it’s not a if it’s a must. I chose this program because I believe it has the ability to tackle the amount of fears I have which is immense,and also the reflection shield intrigued me as I believe in stuff of that nature also. So far I have noticed the fact that it forces me to come face to face with my fears gently but with a heavy hand as well. I like that because my fears are very intense as I’ve had a pretty challenging life with a lot of childhood fears and complexes I’ve developed over the years. Looking forward to the days ahead seeing my fear less and less intense. I’ll keep you updated.

RE: OverComing Fear 5.75 my road to freedom - ncbeareatingman - 08-04-2020

Welcome in NeonDream and more power to you in your usage of Overcoming Fears with Fear Remover 4.9,in it !! thank you for being here and being willing to start a journal and please do keep us posted, OF is very powerful,its my second week into it,rather the end of my second week and in a few days the beginning of my third week of OF usage. it indeed is a game changer. for shure. all the best and ever higher. Keith

RE: OverComing Fear 5.75 my road to freedom - NeonDream - 08-06-2020

Anyone who’s completed this program how long does the resistance typically last? I’m getting quite a bit the past few days mostly old fears being brought to my awareness

RE: OverComing Fear 5.75 my road to freedom - RTBoss - 08-06-2020

(08-06-2020, 01:46 PM)NeonDream Wrote: Anyone who’s completed this program how long does the resistance typically last? I’m getting quite a bit the past few days mostly old fears being brought to my awareness

The program has only been out since June 19th or so.  It requires an 8 month run to be "completed," so no one has completed the program yet.

Resistance is different for everyone.  Hope yours is short-lived.

RE: OverComing Fear 5.75 my road to freedom - NeonDream - 08-06-2020

(08-06-2020, 02:17 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(08-06-2020, 01:46 PM)NeonDream Wrote: Anyone who’s completed this program how long does the resistance typically last? I’m getting quite a bit the past few days mostly old fears being brought to my awareness

The program has only been out since June 19th or so.  It requires an 8 month run to be "completed," so no one has completed the program yet.

Resistance is different for everyone.  Hope yours is short-lived.

Thanks and I noticed when a certain person is around me I feel really fearful and tense and I’m wondering if it could be the reflection shield activating it happens every time I’m near them. Seemingly nothing they are doing to make me feel Thisbe way when this happens.

RE: OverComing Fear 5.75 my road to freedom - NeonDream - 08-07-2020

Left on ultrasonic flac on my phone speakers while i slept I didn’t feel as much resistance last night as I did earlier on this week. Feeling a bit rejuvenated this morning

Been pretty on edge since I started the sub. Mabey fears now unable to be suppressed. Feel a strange knot in between my stomach and chest. Very uncomfortable

I’ve ran hybrid masked today and I feel actually really good, it went from making me feel my fear to feeling euphoric, I’m not complaining! Feels really soothing today.

RE: OverComing Fear 5.75 my road to freedom - NeonDream - 08-09-2020

Sinusitis flair up, could be resistance to the sub

RE: OverComing Fear 5.75 my road to freedom - NeonDream - 08-11-2020

Off day today feeling ok but now I’ve noticed instead of fear and running away my mind forces me to act and try to make things better in my life. Feels like a motivational speaker in my brain.

RE: OverComing Fear 5.75 my road to freedom - Shannon - 08-11-2020

Nice!

RE: OverComing Fear 5.75 my road to freedom - NeonDream - 08-11-2020

@Shannon Yeah it’s just what I needed at this point in my life, I’m making small gains I’m very encouraged. Every once in a while I get a lot of anxiety especially when I wake up in the morning. My life has been riddled with fear of making the wrong choices even in my youth. I’m starting to realize it is ok to make mistakes and take chances and trust myself at my core. Great stuff

RE: OverComing Fear 5.75 my road to freedom - Shannon - 08-11-2020

I used to be terrified of making mistakes. Then one day my mother handed me a page from an inspirational calendar of quotes, and it said, "No man ever became great, except through many and great mistakes." Wow. Once I understood that mistakes are the stepping stones to success and even greatness, as long as you never give up and don't let yourself repeat the same mistakes, I was off to the races!

RE: OverComing Fear 5.75 my road to freedom - NeonDream - 08-25-2020

Feel like every fear I ever had is resurfaced lately. Very intensely.