Subliminal Talk
Josh OF progress - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Josh OF progress (/Thread-Josh-OF-progress)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Josh OF progress - josh84 - 08-01-2020

Ive done 12 days on ultrasonic, going to take tonight and next 2 nights off and start a new cycle and see how i go.

After the first 3 days i havent noticed any new dreams or any changes so far, i do still wake up just before or after the 6 loops are finished then can fall back to sleep easily after.

See what happens with 3 nights off.

RE: Josh OF progress - josh84 - 08-07-2020

ON day 4 tonight after 3 days off, currently using hybrid with headphones while awake listening, as i dont want to try ultrasonic with my dog in my room as i would imagine ultrasonic sounds can be heard by them.

I seem to feel very tired and sleepy during the first loop to the point cant keep my eyes open at times, but by 2nd loop can be wide awake.

No other changes so far that i can notice, i havent improved on approaching people at the gym so far just ones i already talk to at times so there is still fear there.

Not sure whats currently been worked on but hopefully something is.

RE: Josh OF progress - Shannon - 08-07-2020

You definitely seem to be affected by it, according to things like being tired. That may be unpacking and processing, but if you rebound by the second loop, it's more likely mild resistance.

You can stop looking for specific results. The program is not designed to deal with what you consciously want to deal with, it;s designed to do things in a specific way that maximally enhances achieving the end result. Your specific fear that you want to overcome may not be high on the list for working on, and it also may take a while to work on.

Lets hope you really are getting some results. Keep going!

RE: Josh OF progress - josh84 - 08-08-2020

Tonight is day 5 of 3rd round, today i didnt feel tired through any of the loops, maybe very briefly during the 2nd loop but passed very quickly other than that been wide awake through all 6 loops tonight.

Not sure if to take all 3 days off or drop down to 2 days off before starting again. As i have had trouble in the past getting subliminals to work want to listen as much as possible to make sure i see results, but will atleast take 2 of the 3 days off see how i am feeling before round 4.

RE: Josh OF progress - Shannon - 08-08-2020

If this is cycle 1 or 2, take all three days off so you know how to adjust for the future.

RE: Josh OF progress - josh84 - 08-08-2020

Hi Shannon tonight is the end of cycle 3 for me.

RE: Josh OF progress - josh84 - 08-13-2020

I have 3 more days left for this 6 day cycle, tonight and last night the tiredness seems to happen in the last 10-15 minutes of the 2nd loop, currently feeling quite a bit tired and wanting to close my eyes, but normally by 3rd loop im back wide awake see if that happens tonight.

No dreams since the first couple of nights on the first cycle and will keep going and see what might change.

RE: Josh OF progress - josh84 - 09-14-2020

Been listening to OF for a while now, fears are still there, sometimes have dreams every now and then but apart from that not sure whats happening behind the scenes hopefully something, but i know fears are still holding me back from things i want to do.

Maybe when dmsi comes out with the improvements it might work better for me after listening to overcoming fear as OF is more behind the scenes then obvious day to day.

RE: Josh OF progress - Shannon - 09-14-2020

The obviousness should be similar for you as it is for everyone else.