Subliminal Talk
Josh OF progress - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Josh OF progress (/Thread-Josh-OF-progress)

Pages: 1 2

Josh OF progress - josh84 - 07-21-2020

Hi, I listened to 6 loops last night 20th july with headphones hybrid trickling track.

Going to use ultrasonic each night through computer speakers with vlc at 50% to start with and will see how it goes.

I will start it at 2am abouts if i wake up before the 6 loops finish then will stop the tracks at the end of 6 loops, if i sleep in and wake up later then i might end up with 6 and half 7 or even 8 loops for that day.

I can say this morning i went to sleep around 3am finished my 6th loop at 1 40am but was awake by 7 30am for some reason which i normally would still be asleep, i didnt get out of bed that early was comfy but wasnt really sleeping either just was a warm place to be this morning when a bit cold.

Will keep the journal updated on any changes that may happen.

RE: Josh OF progress - DMSIuser78 - 07-21-2020

I suggest making a playlist with exactly 6 loops in it. That way you will consistently get 6 loops no matter how long you sleep, and it stops automatically at the end of the playlist.

RE: Josh OF progress - josh84 - 07-21-2020

Thanks might try that.

So around 6 30 tonight i couldnt keep my eyes open and fell asleep fully dressed shoes and all on bed for last couple of hours.

I did a big workout in the gym new program but still normally i can stay awake during the afternoon evening, but was so tired couldnt keep my eyes open.

See how things go tonight when put OF on for night 2.

Today completed 2nd day of OF this time was at 70% on vlc through speakers about 10 feet to the bed, using sound meter to check level around -30db up and down but around that level.

I started playing it at around 2am went to bed around 2 30am was still trying to fall asleep after 3am, and by 7am was awake didnt leave the bed as i had till had till 8 10am for the 6 loops to finish.

I was surprised i was awake on only 3-4 hours sleep, after i stopped it at 8 10am i then managed to sleep a couple more hours, but both days of listening my sleep has been very short and awake early of a morning even going to bed so late.

Nothing else to report so far but the sleep part and waking up so early on little sleep is new for me, as when im not playing something i could sleep for 8-10 hours without trouble.

RE: Josh OF progress - Shannon - 07-21-2020

Sounds like a response, so you're probably hearing it.

Thanks, i will keep it at 70% and use ultrasonic each night and see how things go, other subliminals of yours shannon have made me tired in the past at the start when listening but this one is doing something to allow not much sleep not sure if thats a good or bad thing but its good to know something is working.

See how things go during the week.

I did have a dream it makes no sense to me as i am a bad cook and basic cook when i need to be.

The dream had me in masterchef which i had been watching recently and somehow i managed to get to 4th with having no clue on how to cook. Dont know much else about the dream just i kept getting through to that stage.

Not sure what that is meant to mean with how bad my skills are but thought to mention.

RE: Josh OF progress - Ruffian - 07-22-2020

(07-21-2020, 11:24 PM)josh84 Wrote: I did have a dream it makes no sense to me as i am a bad cook and basic cook when i need to be.

The dream had me in masterchef which i had been watching recently and somehow i managed to get to 4th with having no clue on how to cook. Dont know much else about the dream just i kept getting through to that stage.

Not sure what that is meant to mean with how bad my skills are but thought to mention.

Your dream makes me think about the difference between being a cook, and being a chef. A cook is simply someone who prepares food for eating. A chef also does that, but with a greater level of skill, creativity, and artistry. I think your subconscious is saying that you can get to fourth on Masterchef (high-level creativity/manifestation) with the knowledge, skills and abilities that your subconscious already possesses, or can access.

RE: Josh OF progress - josh84 - 07-22-2020

(07-22-2020, 04:12 AM)Ruffian Wrote:
(07-21-2020, 11:24 PM)josh84 Wrote: I did have a dream it makes no sense to me as i am a bad cook and basic cook when i need to be.

Your dream makes me think about the difference between being a cook, and being a chef. A cook is simply someone who prepares food for eating. A chef also does that, but with a greater level of skill, creativity, and artistry. I think your subconscious is saying that you can get to fourth on Masterchef (high-level creativity/manifestation) with the knowledge, skills and abilities that your subconscious already possesses, o
r can access. 

Thanks, but im not a cook, or chef, thats what makes no sense i just watched the tv show, my cooking when not grabbing takeaway involves using a griller for chicken, a george foreman grill for steak and packet pastas and a few other little bits and pieces. Im not a cook in any way really just enough to get by on.

RE: Josh OF progress - Ruffian - 07-22-2020

(07-22-2020, 04:29 AM)josh84 Wrote:
(07-22-2020, 04:12 AM)Ruffian Wrote:

Your dream makes me think about the difference between being a cook, and being a chef. A cook is simply someone who prepares food for eating. A chef also does that, but with a greater level of skill, creativity, and artistry. I think your subconscious is saying that you can get to fourth on Masterchef (high-level creativity/manifestation) with the knowledge, skills and abilities that your subconscious already possesses, o
r can access. 

Thanks, but im not a cook, or chef, thats what makes no sense i just watched the tv show, my cooking when not grabbing takeaway involves using a griller for chicken, a george foreman grill for steak and packet pastas and a few other little bits and pieces. Im not a cook in any way really just enough to get by on.

Cooking is the metaphor your subconscious is using in order to communicate in images (the 'language' of the subconscious.)  It's not about cooking.  It's about your ability to create/manifest, in my opinion.  

Thanks Ruffian,

i am someone that thinks things through a lot and maybe too much too often that leads me to not acting in many situations from overthinking.

If i did act on the thoughts that i have things could be a lot better, thanks for sharing your thoughts on my dream much appreciated.

RE: Josh OF progress - Shannon - 07-22-2020

(07-21-2020, 07:56 PM)josh84 Wrote: Thanks, i will keep it at 70% and use ultrasonic each night and see how things go, other subliminals of yours shannon have made me tired in the past at the start when listening but this one is doing something to allow not much sleep not sure if thats a good or bad thing but its good to know something is working.

See how things go during the week.

What it's doing is working on your fears.  Your response is to wake up.  It's working.  It sounds like you may not be getting the audio at a high enough level to cause the program to fully kick in.  When I tried to play it at v10, I found that it was no longer able to keep the fears being processed out of my conscious mind.  I need it at 13, even if it is exhausting.  Are you waking up because you're consciously aware of fears?  If you are, you need a higher volume.  If not, then you may or may not benefit from a higher volume, but if you're using headphones and anything with an ultrasonic track, I suggest you use speakers, because ultrasonic at high volumes will damage your hearing.  Let's not make it worse trying to get results.

Hi Shannon, just use computer speakers when sleeping no headphones, if i was to use headphones i use the hybrid version.

I had it at 70% but i could increase it higher, its recording around -30-35 db mark on sound meter.

Didnt notice fears just was wide awake early this morning and the morning before, will see if it happens again in a few hours as im starting to play it soon. I was able to sleep more after i finished the loops, but when awake i wasnt tired just not much sleep by the time i woke up.

Will see how it goes at 80% vlc tonight.

RE: Josh OF progress - Shannon - 07-22-2020

(07-22-2020, 07:41 AM)josh84 Wrote: Hi Shannon, just use computer speakers when sleeping no headphones, if i was to use headphones i use the hybrid version.

I had it at 70% but i could increase it higher, its recording around -30-35 db mark on sound meter.

Didnt notice fears just was wide awake early this morning and the morning before, will see if it happens again in a few hours as im starting to play it soon. I was able to sleep more after i finished the loops, but when awake i wasnt tired just not much sleep by the time i woke up.

Will see how it goes at 80% vlc tonight.

I think you should leave it at 70% for the rest of this ASRB cycle and switch one variable per cycle to really see what each change does.  Going too fast won't tell you what did what in most cases.  It just becomes a mishmash.