Subliminal Talk
UMS Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMS Journal (/Thread-UMS-Journal--10692)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: UMS Journal - Shannon - 09-03-2020

(09-01-2020, 08:48 PM)pete Wrote: Shannon, I want to be honest... I thought that was the whole point of the program, to work through all this subliminally..
what you are talking about is something I have tried to work on for over 35 years, with no changes.
I have seen people, I have done everything that you mention... kept vision boards, pictures around, kept journals many times in my life, I have whole books on what I would wish to have... and still nothing...
as noted, at times, not enough money for food....

so, its dissapointing, you say work on it.. when this is all I have ever done....

also, Masked format (for the monent)... no matter how I am using it now...
typically, I lay down for 3 hours and have it running in the background..
well, anyway, I feel like, as I mentioned, 4000 yrs old.... every time I use it after 2 loops..
also, major headaches. on and off......  and the tinnitus now.... all the time... during the day and night...

I realize this it to stop me going through it.. but just feel like shit...

not stopping.

The subliminal works on your subconscious mind, and sometimes, bringing your subconscious issues to your conscious attention allows you to overcome them.  The exercises I suggested are designed to create a state of awareness of what I was trying to explain, and then help you find more about the subconscious issues.  They're not intended to do it for you, they're intended to make you able to benefit faster from what the subliminal is doing.  If you want the sub to do everything without help, it can, but it will take longer.  And if you're not enjoying the journey, why not speed things up where you can?

I think you're misunderstanding what I'm trying to get you to do.  I'm not trying to get you to use the Law of Attraction here.  That's what you were doing before.  I'm trying to get you to observe what your subconscious response to those potentials for wealth are.  That will show you more about what subconscious beliefs are holding you back, and help you change them faster.

If your subconscious is resisting more and more, then you're not using it the right way.  You will either need to increase your loops or change to a more powerful format.  When resistance increases, the resistant parts of your subconscious are gaining a foothold.  You need more or more powerful input.

Since you're getting the tinnitus no matter what you listen to, why not try Ultrasonic or hybrid format for a while and see how it affects things?  Or, if you want to keep using masked, try increasing one loop per day on for each cycle until you start breaking through the resistance.

The key is to understand the specific experience and resultant fear generating limiting beliefs that created this response from your subconscious, and then change it.  Your subconscious would not be resisting if the program was not pushing in that direction.  And Type 20 resistance is perhaps the worst type of resistance because it pushes you to do the only thing that can really defeat the subliminal: either use it at too low a volume to achieve the results, or stop using it altogether.

Consciously understanding that belief's root cause and origin will usually make a huge difference very quickly in understanding and changing that limiting belief.  That speed of change is what you're after by doing this consciously.  That's what we're trying to accomplish - not using the Law of Attraction.

RE: UMS Journal - pete - 09-05-2020

Just to let you know, I am using it at 12/15 or 13/15. I dont know how that can be considered too soft.
Its pretty loud.

I will move add an extra loop (on the loop days). I will shift to the Hybrid and see what happens...
and also work through your recommendations.

As mentioned again, my ears would have to be on fire for me to stop.
Stopping aint going to happen.

RE: UMS Journal - pete - 09-08-2020

Shannon, no movement on anything.

Tinnitus returned big time, so I might move back to Masked.
Doing 3 sets each loop day.

RE: UMS Journal - Shannon - 09-09-2020

Alright. Do this, and do this EXACTLY: Move back to masked. Then increase your loops per day on to 8. Do 4 days on, and 3 days off per ASRB2 cycle.

RE: UMS Journal - pete - 09-10-2020

Really, 8????? that is almost all the day... 12 hours worth...
unless I can do this while driving..   its going to be very very hard to do....

not making excuses... just being very truthful.

I do many things throughout the day, inside and outside.... and a lot of driving at times to different sites...
Even when I am at home, I get up and down ... and I am running it from the phone now... and
getting up and down will initiate heaps of breaks in the Masked...
..... and there is also the phone when I get calls, which I do ....

the sound will be  broken substantially, just wanted to let you know.

Also, can't do much else when it comes to sound, like TV or music or DVDs.
Masked honestly makes these un-listen-able given masked needs to be louder.

its hard to do this alone.......I live alone and for my sanity rely on sound from things to keep sane...

And really hard studying.. as I am a silent person when I study.. or nothing goes in my head... and i need to study.

I have tried sleeping with this, but I keep waking up...

Sorry for this, again, not giving up or anything.. just being truthful.

Additionally, I did want to ask about something.. I know its clear everyone reacts differently to this, in effect and time...
but I have been using this for a few months now.. should I be typically experiencing any effects by now?
just asking.. as clearly resistance is a part of me.
In regards to your comments about imagining 10mill. I cant really visualise things, but I know how I would use stuff.. helping family, getting a house..  studying more... as mentioned, coudl break it down to the dollar...  as I have been doing it for years... never had any need to be other than myself in style and purpose... jsut would like stability and peace ... so that maybe, I can be worthy of someone...
hmmmmmmm.... thats been around for a while.. I am nothing without cash....
"got no money, got no car, got no women and there you are.... "

RE: UMS Journal - Shannon - 09-11-2020

If you want to use masked format, those are the specs you'll need to use.  That's why I suggested not using masked format.  Masked format is the gentlest approach, and you strongly resist.  You wouldn't be having all this difficulty getting to even find a point of effect if that were not the case.  

Quote:but I have been using this for a few months now.. should I be typically experiencing any effects by now?
just asking.. as clearly resistance is a part of me.

You should have started noticing positive effects on the first day, and results within the first weeks or month.  Instead, you've been noticing the results of resisting.  Those are effects, too, just negative effects.

Remember, UMS v1 uses FRM 4.6, and we only started really getting through the fear for the stubborn/resistant types with the last version, FRM 4.9.  It took me a year to go from 4.8 to 4.9, because 4.8 was literally everything I had to throw at it.  I needed a full year to develop new methods to try.  Only in the last couple months have I had the tools to really deal with fear effectively.  So it may be that you should be running something like that instead.

But with regards to UMS, you're going to have to do what it takes.  And according to the models, that is what it will take.

RE: UMS Journal - pete - 09-11-2020

Shannon, I am perplexed and disheartened....
"my way or the highway"

what I dont understand is why I am sort of forced to use Masked?
I am fine with Hybrid and Ultrasonic, I just get tinnitus, but honestly its not a big deal......it doesnt stop me from using it.
I can live with it.

This is why I am confused.

It's not possible to do 12 hours. Today was a typical day, up at 6am, out at 7.30am, just got back from driving to 2 sites, it is now 1pm. I am only home for 4 hours and need to do house work, vacumning etc. Then I am out again, and not back until 8. I don't have 12 hours, and I cannot use this driving, as you said. I also cannot have this playing at client sites.

I struggle for every $ i make. I appreciate your help (in every way) but it seems you have  forgotten what is it like to struggle for everything.......... this is all I know..

If I use Hybrid, how many hours do I need to do? or Ultrasonic?
I can't do 8 loops. This is NOT, not wanting to do it. I hope you can understand this.
I want to do it, but how do I do 8 loops when I dont have 12 hours.
I barely have a few hours here and there, at most 2-3 hour blocks.
As I stated earlier, my time is broken most days...

I need to break through this with Hybrid or Ultrasonic. You said it would take longer.. so be it.

It is true, nearly 4 months..  and very little change, one or 2 extra jobs.....
nothing I would consider any different... I am sure other people experience delays in this too...
.... even with the Masked being used for the last 4 cycles.

RE: UMS Journal - Money maker - 09-11-2020

I noticed a lot of resistance when using masked, which is my preferred way of listening, and I varied amounts. I switched to hybrid 2 loops a day 4 days on 3 days off and noticed a break through of resistance and got a 3k loan. I also listen with earphones/induction headphones (which allow you to hear sounds and listen to sub at the same time, Bone conduction headphones google it). Also noticed less resistance at this level. I’m currently doing 3 loops. Hope this helps

RE: UMS Journal - Shannon - 09-12-2020

(09-11-2020, 07:11 PM)pete Wrote: Shannon, I am perplexed and disheartened....
"my way or the highway"

what I dont understand is why I am sort of forced to use Masked?
I am fine with Hybrid and Ultrasonic, I just get tinnitus, but honestly its not a big deal......it doesnt stop me from using it.
I can live with it.

This is why I am confused.

It's not possible to do 12 hours. Today was a typical day, up at 6am, out at 7.30am, just got back from driving to 2 sites, it is now 1pm. I am only home for 4 hours and need to do house work, vacumning etc. Then I am out again, and not back until 8. I don't have 12 hours, and I cannot use this driving, as you said. I also cannot have this playing at client sites.

I struggle for every $ i make. I appreciate your help (in every way) but it seems you have  forgotten what is it like to struggle for everything.......... this is all I know..

If I use Hybrid, how many hours do I need to do? or Ultrasonic?
I can't do 8 loops. This is NOT, not wanting to do it. I hope you can understand this.
I want to do it, but how do I do 8 loops when I dont have 12 hours.
I barely have a few hours here and there, at most 2-3 hour blocks.
As I stated earlier, my time is broken most days...

I need to break through this with Hybrid or Ultrasonic. You said it would take longer.. so be it.

It is true, nearly 4 months..  and very little change, one or 2 extra jobs.....
nothing I would consider any different... I am sure other people experience delays in this too...
.... even with the Masked being used for the last 4 cycles.

It's not "my way or the highway", it's "You keep telling me that for one reason or another you can't, and I found the usage pattern that will achieve your goals with the program if you're going to use Masked format."  I haven't forgotten what it's like to struggle.  It's not like I spend my days laying on the beach sipping fruity drinks and just answering the forum.  I'm trying to help you, and between your schedule and your circumstances, there's always a reason why you can't.  It frustrates us both, I'm sure.

If you want to use something else, your best results will come from using Hybrid format, 4 loops per day on, 7 days on, 2 days off per ASRB2 cycle.

I almost never run the models to find an optimal usage pattern for a specific person because I just don't have time, and then everyone wants it if I do.  I have done this for you twice now, and I hope you can make this second one work, because I don't tell the models what to say, I ask the question and report the answer they give.  Given your circumstances, you have to choose between one of the two options, masked or hybrid, and use the program according to that schedule.  Based on the answers the models have given me, you have a huge amount of subconscious resistance here, and it's going to require one of those two to overcome it.  That's not something I can change.

Once you pick which option you are going to use, the other will be invalidated, so choose wisely because you can't switch back and forth after making that choice.  Not that I would expect you to, after what you said above, but for the sake of clarity, I'm pointing this out.

Ask yourself, how much of your struggle is excuse not to prioritize UMS and it's results as a way to sabotage or avoid those results?  I'm not asking to imply or accuse you of anything, and I'm not saying you have to answer to me on this, but ask yourself and be brutally honest.  The answer may be helpful moving forward.

RE: UMS Journal - pete - 09-12-2020

I really dont think it is fair you saying that. If someone does not have the physical time, given they drive a lot (you said you dont listen to this when you drive) and visit sites where I am NOT allowed to run any noise, which make it impossible to run a phone next to you, and then only have limited time at home, broken hours, no 12 hour block where I can sit down, how the hell do I make hours?

YOU really are  not listening. I have told you. I would do this if I had time.
These are NOT excuses, these are FACTS in my living circumstances.
I cannot make time when there is none available.

I would have expected you to least acknowledge the truth that exists in a persons life.
Really disappointing.

I will move to Hybrid. Hopefully I will get some results over the next 4 months, or I will ask for my money back.
I have done everything you have said, but 12 hours (8 loops) isnt possible.

YOU think I am here to waste my time, you are sadly mistaken.
I came here to find help, and I have done my best, making every change you have asked me to.... 
but I did not come here to be scolded and told I am not making an effort, when I have done all I can.
I really expected more....

RE: UMS Journal - Shannon - 09-12-2020

Let's be real here. You are making excuses.

What you want enough, you will find a way to accomplish, no matter what it takes. That is the reason I have not forgotten what it's like to struggle. Accomplishing what I want to accomplish takes a lot of time, energy, effort and money, and I struggle hard to be able to accomplish in a day what I need to in order to get to what I'm trying to achieve. I do what it takes, and I brook no excuses from myself.

In the end, you're either going to do what it takes, or you're going to make excuses and blame someone or something else. No skin off my nose either way. If you'd prefer to make excuses, I'll be glad to get you a refund and you can continue to enjoy your struggle.

However, at this point, I'm tired of trying to help someone who clearly doesn't want to succeed, and who is becoming more and more rude with me as I try harder and harder to help.

I have nothing left I can do to help you. I have done everything I could, even going so far as to break my own rules against running the models to find the best usage patterns for an individual. So please, choose one or the other - do what it takes to succeed, or ask for a refund and get on with failure - and let's be done with it. I'm not here to suffer your attempts at guilt trips while you refuse to succeed when you have one of the best tools in the world to do so. Which, by the way, is very telling.

RE: UMS Journal - pete - 09-12-2020

I told you I would try Hybrid, but not the BS of 12hours.

But I clearly disagree with you. Not excuses. FACTS.

And if nothing changes over the full length of the time typically stipulated, I will consider my options, but until then I will try.

RE: UMS Journal - RTBoss - 09-13-2020

Good luck to you, Pete.

RE: UMS Journal - Have at ye - 09-13-2020

Dude, you had Shannon do a personalized modeling run for you, and you're choosing to disregard this and go all whiny? Big Grin

Those are some bitchin' predictive models. I bet there are people here who'd pay good money to have a personalized listening pattern modeled for them, lol.