Subliminal Talk
UMS Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMS Journal (/Thread-UMS-Journal--10692)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: UMS Journal - Shannon - 08-20-2020

(08-14-2020, 10:45 PM)pete Wrote: Shannon, I was looking for some answers to this.
Just wanted to know, what is the effect if you use 5.75G too much?
its 3 days on, 5 off...  what 2 cycles on the days on. ... what would happen if you did more cycles?
Especially now, given I am using the Masked?

also, feeling anxious a lot.. like I am being overwhelmed.... when listening....

Too much 5.75G will just make you tired.  You REALLY have to overdo it big time to end up with an issue.  Like 24/7/365 is not what you want to do.

If you're feeling anxious, that means something is being touched on, but you are either not using a high enough volume to get sufficient execution, or you need more days on and/or more loops.  Feel free to use more and see if it helps.  I suggest you drop days off to 2 and see if that helps.

RE: UMS Journal - pete - 08-21-2020

I wanted to add, even with the Masked, I am still getting hammered.. really really tired.... so maybe its too much.
so, will move back to 2 on, 2 off..

Am I getting that correct?

RE: UMS Journal - Shannon - 08-22-2020

(08-21-2020, 10:07 PM)pete Wrote: I wanted to add, even with the Masked, I am still getting hammered..  really really tired....  so maybe its too much.
so, will move back to 2 on, 2 off..  

Am I getting that correct?

Before you change, what is your current days on to days off, and how many loops?

RE: UMS Journal - pete - 08-22-2020

I was just running as you stated originally, 3 days on and 5 off.  On the On days, I was doing 2 loops.

I was trying to fit it with my week (just easier for me).. Monday to Friday off.. then late on Friday, listening to 2 loops...
Saturday listening to 2 loops, and Sunday listening to 2 loops... and then back to off.

RE: UMS Journal - Shannon - 08-23-2020

You should be doing 3 days on, and adjusting your days off. Adjusting too many variables at once is going to leave you not knowing what change had what effect. You're already using different formats and volumes.

Tiredness means it's being resisted usually, and it wouldn't be resisted if it wasn't having an effect. The goal is to find the settings that will give you the impact that gets you through the resistance. Not enough days on will not let you get through it. Masked format is the quietest and most gentle, but it goes deepest into the subconscious. You don't want to focus on what is convenient for you to use... you want to focus on what gets the desired results. Otherwise, why even bother?

How are you feeling during your 2 days off?

RE: UMS Journal - pete - 08-23-2020

Ok, will move to 3 days on and 2 off for the moment.
On the 2 days off I feel ok, stress is at an acceptable level.  Still have quite a bit of tinnitus, even with the Masked.
Other than that one incident I mentioned, my financials are much the same as they were, very tough.
Just surviving with government assistance.
Nothing much more to report.

RE: UMS Journal - Shannon - 08-23-2020

(08-23-2020, 01:39 PM)pete Wrote: Ok, will move to 3 days on and 2 off for the moment.
On the 2 days off I feel ok, stress is at an acceptable level.  Still have quite a bit of tinnitus, even with the Masked.
Other than that one incident I mentioned, my financials are much the same as they were, very tough.
Just surviving with government assistance.
Nothing much more to report.

By looking at your history, I would say that some part of you is doing everything in its power to stay in that state and prevent or resist the subliminal.  I would say you're potentially exhibiting Type 3, 10 and 20 resistance.  Given that, just finding something that produces even tiredness is progress.  So now you'll need to use it enough to start getting past the resistance.  And with that, the tiredness.

When your subconscious resists that hard, it's because something you believe at a deep level is taken to mean that being successful financially will somehow kill you.  So what beliefs do you have that would result in that sort of conclusion by your subconscious?  What threats are you associating with being able to be financially successful?

RE: UMS Journal - pete - 08-24-2020

I will have to think about all this, although I find this hard to understand.
when I get money I move to use it wisely, trying to smooth the path ahead...
I have never resisted moving into a better place...

Just to verify.. I will do 3 days on, 2 off and see what happens.
Am I correct.... yes? to see if I can move passed the tiredness...

Additionally, could you point me to some data on Type 3, 10 and 20 resistance?

RE: UMS Journal - Amann - 08-24-2020

(08-23-2020, 10:35 AM)Shannon Wrote: You should be doing 3 days on, and adjusting your days off. Adjusting too many variables at once is going to leave you not knowing what change had what effect. You're already using different formats and volumes.

Tiredness means it's being resisted usually, and it wouldn't be resisted if it wasn't having an effect. The goal is to find the settings that will give you the impact that gets you through the resistance. Not enough days on will not let you get through it. Masked format is the quietest and most gentle, but it goes deepest into the subconscious. You don't want to focus on what is convenient for you to use... you want to focus on what gets the desired results. Otherwise, why even bother?

I thought the hybrid was the most powerful (and therefore went into the subconscious the deepest)?

RE: UMS Journal - fab10 - 08-24-2020

(08-24-2020, 02:26 AM)Amann Wrote:
(08-23-2020, 10:35 AM)Shannon Wrote: You should be doing 3 days on, and adjusting your days off.  Adjusting too many variables at once is going to leave you not knowing what change had what effect.  You're already using different formats and volumes.

Tiredness means it's being resisted usually, and it wouldn't be resisted if it wasn't having an effect.  The goal is to find the settings that will give you the impact that gets you through the resistance.  Not enough days on will not let you get through it.  Masked format is the quietest and most gentle, but it goes deepest into the subconscious.  You don't want to focus on what is convenient for you to use... you want to focus on what gets the desired results.  Otherwise, why even bother?

I thought the hybrid was the most powerful (and therefore went into the subconscious the deepest)?

Most powerful does not necessarily mean going deepest, not for everyone anyway, especially if there is resistance. 
Still waters run deep.

RE: UMS Journal - Shannon - 08-25-2020

(08-24-2020, 12:07 AM)pete Wrote: I will have to think about all this, although I find this hard to understand.
when I get money I move to use it wisely, trying to smooth the path ahead...
I have never resisted moving into a better place...

I don't know all of what your situation is, but most people don't have anywhere near as difficult of a time as you have had finding a way to use these subliminals.  That suggests the resistance.  I'm not saying your actions with money are resisting wealth, since I don't know what those actions are.  Maybe they are and maybe they're not; but what I do know is that you are one of only three people I have ever encountered who have had some of the difficulties you have had finding just a way to get started using these programs, which are designed to be as easy to use as possible.

Quote:Just to verify.. I will do 3 days on, 2 off and see what happens.

Am I correct.... yes? to see if I can move passed the tiredness...

Yes, do a cycle or two of that and see what happens.  Keep reporting here so I can try to help.

Quote:Additionally, could you point me to some data on Type 3, 10 and 20 resistance?

You can find the resistance classification reference here: https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Types-Of-Resistance-And-How-To-Spot-Them

RE: UMS Journal - Shannon - 08-25-2020

(08-24-2020, 02:26 AM)Amann Wrote:
(08-23-2020, 10:35 AM)Shannon Wrote: You should be doing 3 days on, and adjusting your days off.  Adjusting too many variables at once is going to leave you not knowing what change had what effect.  You're already using different formats and volumes.

Tiredness means it's being resisted usually, and it wouldn't be resisted if it wasn't having an effect.  The goal is to find the settings that will give you the impact that gets you through the resistance.  Not enough days on will not let you get through it.  Masked format is the quietest and most gentle, but it goes deepest into the subconscious.  You don't want to focus on what is convenient for you to use... you want to focus on what gets the desired results.  Otherwise, why even bother?

Hybrid presents your subconscious with 2x the data input per unit of time, and it feeds it in on two different "channels" volumetrically, which corresponds to communicating with (at least) two different parts of your subconscious at once.  In that way, it is by far the most "powerful".  

But power levels alone don't determine how "deep a subliminal goes".  It also requires various other things to be taken into consideration, such as the volume at which they are delivered (quieter goes "deeper"), and how it is scripted.  If it isn't scripted properly, "depth" won't matter.

RE: UMS Journal - pete - 08-26-2020

Will do. I am in the 2nd off day now.. will begin again tomorrow. I have  allocate time for the 2 loops, as honestly, I feel more comfortable doing this.. I can lay down on my couch and listen away... using 11/15 with my phone about 2-3 ft away. Even with 11/15 it is very loud at times...  given I use the Ocean Waves..

I have also reviewed the Resistance types... interesting.. 3 and 10 don't seem to apply so much, but they could have some subtle elements in play.... ... 20 is possible... I am still experiencing extremely quite high levels of tinnitus throughout the day and even greater in the quiet of the evenings... although I can go to sleep with it...
In no way am I am going to stop this, at no point was their any intention to stop...
I want to move through this to better times.... I know I deserve better and feel its my turn now.

Will give you an update after I complete 2 full cycles...

thanks again.

RE: UMS Journal - Shannon - 08-26-2020

Glad to hear you aren't interested in giving up.

In many cases, I find that tinnitus that persists after using ultrasonic and then switching to masked, or which initially arises from masked, is based on subconscious resistance. I haven't finished figuring out how to remove it, but I have part of the solution. The other half I have to find again, since my notes on it were destroyed. But I believe that eventually, I will be able to create a program for removing tinnitus that works well. Of course given how busy I am that will have to wait...