Subliminal Talk
UMS Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMS Journal (/Thread-UMS-Journal--10692)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: UMS Journal - Shannon - 08-05-2020

FrequenSee does make it difficult to be pinpoint accurate. The numbers I give there are the closest I can get from the average of the movement. I'm surprised at the numbers that result, as they are higher volumes than I expected. I'm a little confused by that as well. I gave you the readings from my personal cell phone using FrequenSee, and I think the difference is that my previous phone had the speaker and microphone in different places and that resulted in different readings of volume for the same volume settings. I've had quite a lot of bad luck keeping phones functional in the last 5 years.

What I know with confidence is that the volumes I use and get results from while doing experiments using my own phone to play the programs are consistent. 6 to 15, with 6 being the lowest volume that has shown itself to be useful in general, and much less frequently than 7, 9, 12, 13, 14 out of 15. The most useful volume overall seems to be 13.

The whole point of having the masked, ultrasonic and hybrid formats is so that you can find one that works for you regardless of what your needs or preferences are. If you can't use your phone during the day, and you want to use your phone, use it while you sleep, as I do. If ultrasonic is giving you tinnitus issues, use masked format.

My suggestion to you at this point is, switch to Masked format. Set it to a comfortable volume, and give yourself a cycle on that. See what happens. Let me know and we'll take it from there.

RE: UMS Journal - Shannon - 08-05-2020

(08-02-2020, 07:27 PM)whome Wrote:
(08-02-2020, 09:08 AM)Shannon Wrote: Alright, I'll clarify.

... lots of good stuff about volume ...

@Shannon You should repost this in the FAQ section. This is the first I’ve seen of a writeup like this with this detail.

Not necessarily.  I'm not sure those values are really accurate.  If the speaker and microphone are in different locations on each phone, then they could be different than what will work on a different phone or device if you go strictly by dB values.  Unless I'm sure they are accurate I won't do that.  That's why I never gave such an explicit list before.

RE: UMS Journal - pete - 08-05-2020

Shannon, thanks.
I will try to use the Masked format and try to allocate 3 hours, for the 2 loops, over the 3days.
I will listen through headphones at the best volume I can tolerate.
I will keep you updated as to if anything happens.

RE: UMS Journal - Shannon - 08-06-2020

Just make it a comfortable volume. You want to be able to listen. And I would try it with and without headphones, one cycle each, to compare the benefit of using headphones to the benefit of not having to wear them.

RE: UMS Journal - pete - 08-07-2020

Shannon,

13 is off the scale for me and very very very uncomfortable, my ears are physically hurting, and thats having the phone at least 2 feet from from my ears on the desk in front of me, under my main monitor.

I have an Samsung Galaxy S9.

I have dropped it back to 10, which I can still feel in my ears but is tolerable, although I have now noticed headaches after 13mins. I might have to drop it to 9, will see how it goes. I can feel the tinnitus now.

FrequenSee doesnt seem to be detailing the 20Khz stuff that Ultrasonic does, more between about 1k and 10k, with higher areas around 5-7k then drops and then up again at 20k.

My only issue with this is as noted. If someone  calls, given my only income is a 24/7 small business (that as mentioned is barely surviving), I need to take the call and stop the cycle.

I am sure you clearly stated that this isnt the best thing breaking the cycle.

Final point, at I need to run video or audio over the top of this. I think you said that was ok somewhere.
Correct?

Anyway.. trying and will see what happens.

RE: UMS Journal - Shannon - 08-08-2020

(08-07-2020, 05:23 PM)pete Wrote: Shannon,

13 is off the scale for me and very very very uncomfortable, my ears are physically hurting, and thats having the phone at least 2 feet from from my ears on the desk in front of me, under my main monitor.

I have an Samsung Galaxy S9.

I have dropped it back to 10, which I can still feel in my ears but is tolerable, although I have now noticed headaches after 13mins. I might have to drop it to 9, will see how it goes. I can feel the tinnitus now.

FrequenSee doesnt seem to be detailing the 20Khz stuff that Ultrasonic does, more between about 1k and 10k, with higher areas around 5-7k then drops and then up again at 20k.

My only issue with this is as noted. If someone  calls, given my only income is a 24/7 small business (that as mentioned is barely surviving), I need to take the call and stop the cycle.

I am sure you clearly stated that this isnt the best thing breaking the cycle.

Final point, at I need to run video or audio over the top of this. I think you said that was ok somewhere.
Correct?

Anyway.. trying and will see what happens.

You should never have a headache or ear-ache from using a subliminal unless one of three things is true:

1. You're playing an ultrasonioc WAY too loud.  "Way too loud" is a volume that gives headaches to you and everyone else, and no cell phone is capable of those volumes.
2. Your subconscious is resisting the subliminal HARD.
3. You are ultra-sensitive to ultrasonic audio.  This is about a one-in-several-million chance.  I have encountered exactly one such person in the 26+ years I have been doing this.

Now to verify what is going on, you need to switch to Masked only format.  No ultrasonic.  That should stop the headaches and ear aches, even at a volume of 13.  However, I suggest you play it at a volume that is comfortable to listen to for long periods of time, and you play it through the phone's speakers.  Because there is no ultrasonic audio, this should end any and all tinnitus, headaches and earaches in the extremely unlikely case that you happen to be hypersensitive to ultrasonic audio.

If you're having a very hard time financially, and using a subliminal designed to help you become financially successful is causing you ear pain and headaches, there's a very, very high probability that you're exhibiting a very rare and specialized form of subconscious resistance.  You would be only the third person I have seen exhibiting this, if that is the case.  

There are exactly three ways to deal with this:

1. Cave and stop using the program altogether, which is what your subconscious wants.  Doing this will only make it harder next time.  Don't do this.
2. You can switch to Masked format.  This lowers the volume of the subliminalized audio significantly, and works with a different level of your subconscious.  
3. You can do the lowering the volume until no adverse responses happen, and then run at that level for a while, and then start slowly working your way back up in volume as progress is made.

I want you to run at least one cycle, starting immediately, of masked format on your phone with a comfortable volume.  And please report back here what volume you use.  If you have to take phone calls because you cannot run it at night, then do that.  It's not the best case scenario, but it will still work.

What I need to know is, at what volume do you naturally feel most comfortable with a masked track, which track you run, and what results you get after 1-2 cycles like this.  From there I can guide you further.  This will give me more information that is necessary for me to guide you further.

As for FrequenSee, ultrasonic should show a peak around 17 kHz, and that is the subliminal audio.

RE: UMS Journal - pete - 08-09-2020

Ok. Thanks for the details, also thank you for taking the time to help.

I am using Ultimate_Monetary_Success_5_5G_Masked_Subliminal_(Ocean_Surf) as the Masked track (FLAC).
I started it at 13/15 as mentioned, but after about 25mins I was still aware of a pulsing in my tinnitus, so I moved it back to 12/15. I still feel the pulsing so I will pay more attention to this and move it back to 11/15 if needed . Checked FrequenSee and yes, its peaking around 17k.

A couple of dumb questions:
1/ Can I run this while listening to other stuff, or should I do this with nothing else running in the background?
I imagine that given that this doesn't have any ultrasonic, running other stuff in the background will probably interfere with this. Is that correct?
2/ You said you have the phone next to you. I clearly can't sleep with this, so I need to run this for 3hrs (2 cycles), am I getting this right? 3 hrs as mentioned, is a long block at night that doesn't allow me to do anything else, other than maybe read, if that is ok to do.

RE: UMS Journal - Shannon - 08-10-2020

(08-09-2020, 05:37 PM)pete Wrote: Ok. Thanks for the details, also thank you for taking the time to help.

I am using Ultimate_Monetary_Success_5_5G_Masked_Subliminal_(Ocean_Surf) as the Masked track (FLAC).
I started it at 13/15 as mentioned, but after about 25mins I was still aware of a pulsing in my tinnitus, so I moved it back to 12/15. I still feel the pulsing so I will pay more attention to this and move it back to 11/15 if needed . Checked FrequenSee and yes, its peaking around 17k.

Masked format has no ultrasonic audio in it, so it should not be peaking around 17kHz.

Quote:A couple of dumb questions:
1/ Can I run this while listening to other stuff, or should I do this with nothing else running in the background?
I imagine that given that this doesn't have any ultrasonic, running other stuff in the background will probably interfere with this. Is that correct?

For masked format, you want to avoid listening to anything else that is as loud as the masking audio.  Ultrasonic and Hybrid, you can do as you please.  Masked format is a lot more delicate for using with something else.

Quote:2/ You said you have the phone next to you. I clearly can't sleep with this, so I need to run this for 3hrs (2 cycles), am I getting this right? 3 hrs as mentioned, is a long block at night that doesn't allow me to do  anything else, other than maybe read, if that is ok to do.

Reading is fine.  The key is to listen to the subliminal in the fewest number of interruptions possible to get the best benefits of the Audio to Silence Ratio Balancer (ASRB).

Masked format relies on volume differencing, and makes the spoken script subliminal by "masking it" with a higher volume sound.  Since the higher volume sound must be reasonable to listen to, the subliminalized audio is nevessarily very low volume.  There is a limit to how low the volume can be for the subliminalized audio and still have it be decipherable by the subconscious mind.  So be careful not to use it with anything louder or as loud...

RE: UMS Journal - pete - 08-11-2020

Will try to move ahead as you have mentioned, just really hard losing 3 hours at night, given I cannot even have anything else on.

RE: UMS Journal - Shannon - 08-11-2020

I didn't say you couldn't have it on, I said it can't be louder than or as loud as.

RE: UMS Journal - pete - 08-12-2020

Shannon, realistically, dvds, etc have dialogue/action/sound that goes up and down.. and its going to interfere with the audio...... and this is so important to me... I will try and allocate the time.

Today is day 3 of the 3 day cycle once you told me to start with the Masked version.. the last 2 nights I have allocated the time to lay down and listen to the 2 cycles... I am just about to start today, the 3rd set...

Additionally, my tinnitus is still here... but I am wondering now if its me.. as I always seem to have it when things quieten down at night....

Well, Just to add to this, a strange thing happened today.

As I said I run a very small IT support consultancy.. struggle most of the time....
at the moment worried about a hernia that I am dealing with, and the CTScans, etc, operation and how I am going to have to pay for... anyway... I took a machine back to someone today... they paid me....but when I got home, they sent me another message...  that they put some money, alot for me a few hundred dollars in my account to assist with my music that I write...  as I had told them that its only the music gear that I have that keeps me alive at times, when things look dark.

Nothing like this has ever happened to me, ever. No one has ever helped like this.
People dont help me .. I help people...  its just the way it seems to have always been....

Up until now.

Anyway, just something.

RE: UMS Journal - Omni3 - 08-12-2020

Welcome to the world of UMS my friend Smile

RE: UMS Journal - Shannon - 08-12-2020

That's definitely sounding like something UMS might do.

RE: UMS Journal - pete - 08-14-2020

Shannon, I was looking for some answers to this.
Just wanted to know, what is the effect if you use 5.75G too much?
its 3 days on, 5 off...  what 2 cycles on the days on. ... what would happen if you did more cycles?
Especially now, given I am using the Masked?

also, feeling anxious a lot.. like I am being overwhelmed.... when listening....