Subliminal Talk
UMS Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMS Journal (/Thread-UMS-Journal--10692)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

UMS Journal - pete - 07-14-2020

Finished with my second ASRB2 cycle.

In both cases, didn't notice anything other than:

1/ On each of the 2nd and 3rd day of loop days, I felt like I was wiped out after listening to the loops.
Extremely tired.

2/ After the second set of loop days, got put in a situation where someone was asking for cash help and I said no, didnt even consider anything else. Typically I might have been swayed.

3/ Going up and down in motivation in regards to other issues that I need to resolve, although I don't think this is any different to how I normally am. Overall a little fearful regarding getting some stuff done, especially my studies.

RE: UMS Journal - Shannon - 07-14-2020

That exhaustion is a key to knowing what is going on. It means you're currently doing battle with yourself subconsciously over what to do. The results you post indicate that the parts of you cooperating are winning, but the contest is fierce and ongoing at this time. It took me about 4 ASRB2 cycles with UMS before I didn't feel exhausted by it. Definitely keep going!

RE: UMS Journal - pete - 07-14-2020

Thanks for the extra details. I have never had any financial success in my life, so I hope it truly makes a difference.

RE: UMS Journal - pete - 07-21-2020

Third ASRB2 cycle.
Was not tired in anyway. Haven't noticed anything else. Still the same as usual.

RE: UMS Journal - Shannon - 07-21-2020

Apparently there are different responses to OF 5.75G. Some fight it and get exhaustion, some execute freely without exhaustion. If you're not noticing anything, it may be that you're dealing with slow, fundamental changes at a subconscious level, and it may be that you're simply stonewalling. I can't say for sure with what I know.

RE: UMS Journal - pete - 07-21-2020

Shannon, so I imagine its just continue on? and see what happens. I also imagine people's reactions to all this are totally different, but in saying that, is there something you typically see after a given length of time?

RE: UMS Journal - RTBoss - 07-21-2020

(07-21-2020, 10:40 AM)Shannon Wrote: Apparently there are different responses to OF 5.75G.  Some fight it and get exhaustion, some execute freely without exhaustion.  If you're not noticing anything, it may be that you're dealing with slow, fundamental changes at a subconscious level, and it may be that you're simply stonewalling.  I can't say for sure with what I know.

Would those same responses apply here, since he's running UMS?

RE: UMS Journal - Shannon - 07-22-2020

(07-21-2020, 02:35 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(07-21-2020, 10:40 AM)Shannon Wrote: Apparently there are different responses to OF 5.75G.  Some fight it and get exhaustion, some execute freely without exhaustion.  If you're not noticing anything, it may be that you're dealing with slow, fundamental changes at a subconscious level, and it may be that you're simply stonewalling.  I can't say for sure with what I know.

Would those same responses apply here, since he's running UMS?

Ah, yes, I thought he was running OF, lol. Definitely more tired than I thought.  UMS tends to result in a different execution pattern.   What we can take away from it is basically the same though:

If you're not noticing anything, it may be that you're dealing with slow, fundamental changes at a subconscious level, and it may be that you're simply stonewalling.

RE: UMS Journal - Shannon - 07-22-2020

(07-21-2020, 01:55 PM)pete Wrote: Shannon, so I imagine its just continue on? and see what happens. I also imagine people's reactions to all this are totally different, but in saying that, is there something you typically see after a given length of time?

Just use it according to the directions and keep going.  If you don't see any results for more than a month of use, then you might want to start fiddling with usage patterns.

There is no "typical" when it happens that every user is unique, really.  But in response to UMS, most people start seeing urges to do things that make money, and they start having thoughts and ideas that could lead to that.

RE: UMS Journal - pete - 07-26-2020

Forth ASRB2 cycle.

Nothing as yet, no thoughts or ideas about anything that can generate money...... although everything that possibly could be pulling money away from me is happening. Found out I have a double hernia and have no way of paying for it, and don't see any solutions in any way going forward.

I probably should add, that on the first 2 cycle days, I used the Ultrasonic (2 cycles only) as I went to sleep, and woke up feeling hammered, but nowhere near the first 2 weeks.

The 3rd day, I listened to the Hybrid_Subliminal_(Trickling_Stream_Silent) direct for the 2 cycles. I didnt want to do the Ultrasonic on the 3rd day as since I started all this, my tinnitus, even when the reference tracks are very very low, is really bad at night. Didnt feel as tried listening to this.

Tinnitus seems constant now, wasnt before I  started all this, and that is pretty much it.

RE: UMS Journal - Shannon - 07-27-2020

If you switch to Masked forrmat and the tinnitus continues, it'll be a good bet that that's a subconscious resistance tactic.

RE: UMS Journal - pete - 07-27-2020

Didn't you say the Masked format isn't as effective?

Also wondering why everything that possible can go wrong is going wrong? money wise?
Your thoughts.

RE: UMS Journal - Shannon - 07-27-2020

(07-27-2020, 03:09 PM)pete Wrote: Didn't you say the Masked format isn't as effective?

Also wondering why everything that possible can go wrong is going wrong? money wise?
Your thoughts.

Masked format isn't as loud for the subliminalized parts.  What effect that has depends on your personality type.  In general, it's a gentler approach.  Only in General Pain Relief abd MIR would I say it's "less effective".  Otherwise, it;s not as urgent, which may result in it producing better, different or less good results, depending on your personality type.

RE: UMS Journal - pete - 07-27-2020

Masked_Subliminal doesn't allow me to have this in the background, or sleep with it, and I am not sure if I want less "good results."
I don't want to sound ungrateful in all this, but when a person doesnt have money to eat sometimes, its a real stress if this is gong to give me less good results moving forward.
I really need this to work and assist my life as soon as possible.