Subliminal Talk
Emiebou - OF 5.75G Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Emiebou - OF 5.75G Journal (/Thread-Emiebou-OF-5-75G-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Emiebou - OF 5.75G Journal - Shannon - 07-15-2020

(07-14-2020, 06:48 PM)emiebou Wrote:
(07-14-2020, 09:06 AM)Shannon Wrote: If you have been through at least 2 ASRB2 cycles already, you can make adjustments you think will help.  But only adjust one variable at a time if you can help it.  You already adjusted the volume, so you may want to consider the reduction of days off as something you do when you have found the right volume.  Also keep in mind that the days off gives you time to rest, and this program is very demanding.

One thing to point out is that the lower the volume, the less aggressively the program will be affecting you, and that brings with it a double edged sword.  It may reduce the perceptory pressure that results in anxiety and headaches, but it also may reduce the power of the program to deal with them.  So if things seem to get worse with lower volumes, then gradually start bringing the volumes back up.  But what should happen is that things become less harrowing, and you have less conscious awareness of anxiety or headaches.  The headaches should fade in intensity and frequency.
Noted.

What about DRS, is the power of the DRS also influenced by the volume of the sound?

Volume = urgency.  Urgency = action.  So yes, all of it will be influenced to some degree.

If you go too high, the urgency may be understood as being screamed at and get rejected as "too controlling/demanding".  Go too low and there isn't enough urgency to execute enough for the results to be achieved.

Basically the goal is to find the volume where you don't have headaches, but you are executing.  And always be trying to push for more, up to the standard recommended volume, which is a volume of 13/15 on your cell phone, or the equivalent.  That seems to be the maximum point for most people where they will execute best without resistance.

Some people will resist that volume in various ways, and the resistance depends also on what the goal is.  In this case, going after fear directly, and all fears, is a sensitive subject, so it's understandable that you may have to start off gentler in some cases.  But especially with something like this, where the opponent is self regenerating and polymorphic (fear) you want to keep the pressure on and get it done.  No escape.

RE: Emiebou - OF 5.75G Journal - emiebou - 07-16-2020

(07-15-2020, 08:07 AM)Shannon Wrote: Volume = urgency.  Urgency = action.  So yes, all of it will be influenced to some degree.

If you go too high, the urgency may be understood as being screamed at and get rejected as "too controlling/demanding".  Go too low and there isn't enough urgency to execute enough for the results to be achieved.

Basically the goal is to find the volume where you don't have headaches, but you are executing.  And always be trying to push for more, up to the standard recommended volume, which is a volume of 13/15 on your cell phone, or the equivalent.  That seems to be the maximum point for most people where they will execute best without resistance.

Some people will resist that volume in various ways, and the resistance depends also on what the goal is.  In this case, going after fear directly, and all fears, is a sensitive subject, so it's understandable that you may have to start off gentler in some cases.  But especially with something like this, where the opponent is self-regenerating and polymorphic (fear) you want to keep the pressure on and get it done.  No escape.
When using UMS for approximately 9 months, starting from 1 to 8 loops, the volume used is around 11-13 / 15 on Android, not feeling headache/fatigue like now.

In this third cycle, I feel quite tired. Because I listen during the day, sometimes I fall asleep for several minutes.

There was a day when a coworker was exposed to OF, his seat was about 4 feet from me, on the 5th loop, my body suddenly felt hot in the chest. When the 6th loop finishes, and it's time to go home, the heat starts to disappear. Is that because the shields formed are against each other?

For the 4th cycle, it seems like I have to start listening at home while sleeping. Cannot use US because there are children at home. So the only choice is masked?

RE: Emiebou - OF 5.75G Journal - Shannon - 07-17-2020

(07-16-2020, 10:49 PM)emiebou Wrote:
(07-15-2020, 08:07 AM)Shannon Wrote: Volume = urgency.  Urgency = action.  So yes, all of it will be influenced to some degree.

Some people will resist that volume in various ways, and the resistance depends also on what the goal is.  In this case, going after fear directly, and all fears, is a sensitive subject, so it's understandable that you may have to start off gentler in some cases.  But especially with something like this, where the opponent is self-regenerating and polymorphic (fear) you want to keep the pressure on and get it done.  No escape.
When using UMS for approximately 9 months, starting from 1 to 8 loops, the volume used is around 11-13 / 15 on Android, not feeling headache/fatigue like now.

In this third cycle, I feel quite tired. Because I listen during the day, sometimes I fall asleep for several minutes.

There was a day when a coworker was exposed to OF, his seat was about 4 feet from me, on the 5th loop, my body suddenly felt hot in the chest. When the 6th loop finishes, and it's time to go home, the heat starts to disappear. Is that because the shields formed are against each other?

For the 4th cycle, it seems like I have to start listening at home while sleeping. Cannot use US because there are children at home. So the only choice is masked?

It very well could be the shield firing up, but I can't know for sure without knowing more about the situation.

If you switch to masked, you're going to be getting a more gentle impact.  May help with exhaustion?

RE: Emiebou - OF 5.75G Journal - emiebou - 07-17-2020

Cycle 3 - Day 2-5 on (Laptop Speaker, US Flac, Volume 36%, Cycle 1 was 50-60%, Cycle 2 was 40%)

It feels tired, was listening during the day while working, sometimes falling asleep for several minutes.
The next cycle will try to listen while sleeping.

Occasionally still experience headaches, but the intensity is not as frequent as the previous cycle.
For cycle 4, I will try to listen while sleeping, still considering whether to choose masked or hybrid.

Yesterday, when in the 5th loop, very strong anxiety began to emerge, for no apparent reason. The anxiety lasted long enough, so I decided to add one more loop, then the anxiety disappeared.

So tired that I decided to sleep sooner than usual.

RE: Emiebou - OF 5.75G Journal - Shannon - 07-18-2020

If you're already tired from it, adding loops isn't the way to go. Just let the program do it's thing. When it digs into something that triggers anxiety, it will deal with that anxiety as well.

It is insanely powerful, but most of what it's doing is subconscious and you can't see it.

Masked format is going to be a step down in power. Hybrid will be a step up.

RE: Emiebou - OF 5.75G Journal - emiebou - 07-19-2020

Cycle 3 - Day 1-2 off

Based on anxiety and anger that appear on days off in cycles 1 and 2, try to change the days on and off to 5 days on and 2 days off, so listen to OF on weekdays and off days on weekends.

On this day off in cycle 3, anxiety and annoyance still appear for around 1-2 hours.

RE: Emiebou - OF 5.75G Journal - emiebou - 07-20-2020

Cycle 4 - Day 1-2 on

Listen while sleeping and change the format by using a hybrid version on my Android with 7/15 volume using earphones.

On both days, it seems like during sleep, the brain continues to work and reconstruct some events that are not very clear.

Last night, when I got home from work, for several hours, it felt like my body was hot, but when checking with a thermometer, the temperature was still normal. By midnight, the heat began to disappear.

Today, mild anxiety arises for several hours after waking up.

Shannon, if the DRS is working to protect me from negative energy, it will feel hot in the body like I experienced?

RE: Emiebou - OF 5.75G Journal - Shannon - 07-21-2020

(07-20-2020, 09:08 PM)emiebou Wrote: Cycle 4 - Day 1-2 on

Listen while sleeping and change the format by using a hybrid version on my Android with 7/15 volume using earphones.

On both days, it seems like during sleep, the brain continues to work and reconstruct some events that are not very clear.

Last night, when I got home from work, for several hours, it felt like my body was hot, but when checking with a thermometer, the temperature was still normal. By midnight, the heat began to disappear.

Today, mild anxiety arises for several hours after waking up.

Shannon, if the DRS is working to protect me from negative energy, it will feel hot in the body like I experienced?

Typically, yes.

RE: Emiebou - OF 5.75G Journal - emiebou - 07-21-2020

Cycle 4 - Day 3 on (Hybrid FLAC, Earphone, Volume 7/15 on Android)

Today the mind feels full and still feels 4-5 hours after waking up.
There is a feeling like a mild headache on the right forehead and a bit of nausea.

RE: Emiebou - OF 5.75G Journal - emiebou - 07-22-2020

Cycle 4 - Day 4 on (Hybrid FLAC, Earphone, Volume 7/15 on Android)

Today the mind feels full and still feels 4-5 hours after waking up.
Mild headache on the left forehead and mild anxiety.

RE: Emiebou - OF 5.75G Journal - emiebou - 07-24-2020

Cycle 4 - Day 5 on (Hybrid FLAC, Earphone, Volume 7/15 on Android)

Today there is no headache, and anxiety only appears briefly. but procrastinate to get the job done. Concentration is somewhat distracted.

RE: Emiebou - OF 5.75G Journal - emiebou - 07-26-2020

Cycle 4, Day 1 & 2 off.

Don't feel too tired and restless. Only mild anxiety occasionally. No headache.

In the next cycle will return to using the US version at work because of the condition of Covid-19, which makes employees not work fully, next week will work alone in the room.

RE: Emiebou - OF 5.75G Journal - emiebou - 07-28-2020

Cycle 5 Day 1 On (US FLAC, Laptop Speaker, Volume 40%)

Trying to re-use the 40% volume as in Cycle 2, has no headaches.

Cycle 5 Day 2 On (US FLAC, Laptop Speaker, Volume 50%)

After a few days of not having a headache, try to use 50% volume like when first used OF. The results on the second loop begin to feel a headache (level of pain 3). About 1 hour later, the level of pain rises to 6.

RE: Emiebou - OF 5.75G Journal - London1 - 07-28-2020

Any fear removal results though?