Subliminal Talk
Emiebou - OF 5.75G Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Emiebou - OF 5.75G Journal (/Thread-Emiebou-OF-5-75G-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Emiebou - OF 5.75G Journal - emiebou - 06-30-2020

This is the first Journal on the IML forum. Previous subs used were UMS, from July 2019 to March 2020.

After reading the other journal about OF 5.75G, I decided to buy a copy and use it immediately.

Version Used: US, FLAC, Laptop's Speaker, Volume 50-60%

Day 1-4: Relax, feel the energy in the chest area, and warmth in both hands, then itching appears in both hands. No dream. Headache on days 2 and 4.

Day 5-6: Anxiety begins to appear for 1-2 hours. Especially on the 6th day, anxiety is more pronounced. The feeling of warmth and itching on both hands is still present. Headache on days 5.

Tomorrow is the first day off.

RE: Emiebou - OF 5.75G Journal - Shannon - 06-30-2020

(06-30-2020, 02:38 AM)emiebou Wrote: This is the first Journal on the IML forum. Previous subs used were UMS, from July 2019 to March 2020.

After reading the other journal about OF 5.75G, I decided to buy a copy and use it immediately.

Day 1-4: Relax, feel the energy in the chest area, and warmth in both hands, then itching appears in both hands. No dream. Headache on days 2 and 4.

Day 5-6: Anxiety begins to appear for 1-2 hours. Especially on the 6th day, anxiety is more pronounced. The feeling of warmth and itching on both hands is still present. Headache on days 5.

What you're describing sounds to me as if you may need to adjust something.  Can you give me more information on the itching, anxiety and headache?  I may be able to help you adjust your usage patterns to a better fit.

RE: Emiebou - OF 5.75G Journal - emiebou - 06-30-2020

(06-30-2020, 10:02 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 02:38 AM)emiebou Wrote: This is the first Journal on the IML forum. Previous subs used were UMS, from July 2019 to March 2020.

What you're describing sounds to me as if you may need to adjust something.  Can you give me more information on the itching, anxiety and headache?  I may be able to help you adjust your usage patterns to a better fit.

Hi Shannon, thanks for the reply.

I use OF during the day while working. Usually, in the middle of the loop (loop 3/4), starts to feel some energy/feeling, starting from the head to the chest, it feels like a happy/thankful mixture, it's a little bit hard to explain. The stronger the feeling, the headaches that will appear afterward will get worse. Then warmth appeared in the chest and hands. After the warmth disappears, itching felt on both hands last longer. On days 5 and 6, anxiety starts to appear at the end of the loop.

RE: Emiebou - OF 5.75G Journal - Shannon - 07-01-2020

(06-30-2020, 08:10 PM)emiebou Wrote:

I use OF during the day while working. Usually, in the middle of the loop (loop 3/4), starts to feel some energy/feeling, starting from the head to the chest, it feels like a happy/thankful mixture, it's a little bit hard to explain. The stronger the feeling, the headaches that will appear afterward will get worse. Then warmth appeared in the chest and hands. After the warmth disappears, itching felt on both hands last longer.  On days 5 and 6, anxiety starts to appear at the end of the loop.

Can you describe the headache?  And what level of pain would you say it is on a scale of 1 to 10?  Where on your head is it?  Also, please describe the itching in your hands as much as possible.

RE: Emiebou - OF 5.75G Journal - emiebou - 07-01-2020

(07-01-2020, 05:46 AM)Shannon Wrote:

I use OF during the day while working. Usually, in the middle of the loop (loop 3/4), starts to feel some energy/feeling, starting from the head to the chest, it feels like a happy/thankful mixture, it's a little bit hard to explain. The stronger the feeling, the headaches that will appear afterward will get worse. Then warmth appeared in the chest and hands. After the warmth disappears, itching felt on both hands last longer.  On days 5 and 6, anxiety starts to appear at the end of the loop.

Can you describe the headache?  And what level of pain would you say it is on a scale of 1 to 10?  Where on your head is it?  Also, please describe the itching in your hands as much as possible.
The position of the pain is above and (sometimes) behind the head, sometimes accompanied by nausea.

Level of pain: 3-5

The itching is like an allergic itch, between fingers, for the majority in the left and right arm. And now it lasts for days even though I'm not using OF yesterday, not too annoying, sometimes a light reddish spot appears.

Level of itching: 2-3

RE: Emiebou - OF 5.75G Journal - Shannon - 07-01-2020

(07-01-2020, 04:13 PM)emiebou Wrote:

The position of the pain is above and (sometimes) behind the head, sometimes accompanied by nausea.

The itching is like an allergic itch, between fingers, for the majority in the left and right arm. And now it lasts for days even though I'm not using OF yesterday, not too annoying, sometimes a light reddish spot appears.

Alright, so what you are describing is that your subconscious is attempting to both resist and give you incentive to stop using the program.  That means that you're probably dealing with some pretty extraordinary fears, and you may have the volume a little too high for what you can handle.  

You have the following options.

1. You can play the program at 5 or 10% lower volume each day until the symptoms go away, and then use it at that volume.  If you have it too loud for your subconscious to handle, this may help dramatically.
2. You can try switching to Masked format, but leave the volume where it is, which will give you a significant decrease in volume immediately. If you have it too loud for your subconscious to handle, this may also help dramatically.
3. You can try switching to Hybrid format and playing it at the same volume you're using now.  I would only try this if you believe that "more power/pressure" will override the resistance response, and it would not be my first option to try.
4. You can try increasing the volume and/or loops on the ultrasonic.  I would only try this if you believe that "more power/pressure" will override the resistance response, and it would not be my first option to try.

I suggest you try option 1 first, if you can handle the gradual decrease in volume and the time it takes to find the right volume.  If you cannot, try option 2.  Then spend some time seeing of one of those options helps.

RE: Emiebou - OF 5.75G Journal - emiebou - 07-01-2020

(07-01-2020, 05:34 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 10:02 AM)Shannon Wrote: What you're describing sounds to me as if you may need to adjust something.  Can you give me more information on the itching, anxiety and headache?  I may be able to help you adjust your usage patterns to a better fit.

Alright, so what you are describing is that your subconscious is attempting to both resist and give you incentive to stop using the program.  That means that you're probably dealing with some pretty extraordinary fears, and you may have the volume a little too high for what you can handle.  

1. You can play the program at 5 or 10% lower volume each day until the symptoms go away, and then use it at that volume.  If you have it too loud for your subconscious to handle, this may help dramatically.
2. You can try switching to Masked format, but leave the volume where it is, which will give you a significant decrease in volume immediately. If you have it too loud for your subconscious to handle, this may also help dramatically.
3. You can try switching to Hybrid format and playing it at the same volume you're using now.  I would only try this if you believe that "more power/pressure" will override the resistance response, and it would not be my first option to try.
4. You can try increasing the volume and/or loops on the ultrasonic.  I would only try this if you believe that "more power/pressure" will override the resistance response, and it would not be my first option to try.

I suggest you try option 1 first, if you can handle the gradual decrease in volume and the time it takes to find the right volume.  If you cannot, try option 2.  Then spend some time seeing of one of those options helps.
Will do, thank you very much for your advice.
How about usage pattern? Is it still use 6 loops, 6 days on and 3 days off?

RE: Emiebou - OF 5.75G Journal - Shannon - 07-02-2020

(07-01-2020, 07:00 PM)emiebou Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 08:10 PM)emiebou Wrote: Hi Shannon, thanks for the reply.

Yes.  Let's only change one variable at a time, or we won't know what helped.

RE: Emiebou - OF 5.75G Journal - emiebou - 07-02-2020

(07-02-2020, 10:33 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-01-2020, 07:00 PM)emiebou Wrote:
(07-01-2020, 05:46 AM)Shannon Wrote: Can you describe the headache?  And what level of pain would you say it is on a scale of 1 to 10?  Where on your head is it?  Also, please describe the itching in your hands as much as possible.

Yes.  Let's only change one variable at a time, or we won't know what helped.
Copy that, thank you.

RE: Emiebou - OF 5.75G Journal - emiebou - 07-02-2020

Cycle 1

Day off 1 & 2:
Generally calmer, anxiety only appears for a moment and quickly disappears.
Itching is still felt in both arms.
Mild headache on day 1, still no dream.

RE: Emiebou - OF 5.75G Journal - newfiechic - 07-03-2020

Quote:Alright, so what you are describing is that your subconscious is attempting to both resist and give you incentive to stop using the program.  That means that you're probably dealing with some pretty extraordinary fears, and you may have the volume a little too high for what you can handle.  

I have been having headaches too and I think it is for this exact reason. I have MANY severe fears that need to be addressed that I think even stopped the other subliminals from reaching their full potential. The headaches actually got worse on my days off. I am starting on my second cycle today so we will see how it goes. I really need to start a journal because the first week has already made a lot of changes.

RE: Emiebou - OF 5.75G Journal - Shannon - 07-03-2020

(07-03-2020, 01:10 AM)newfiechic Wrote:
Quote:Alright, so what you are describing is that your subconscious is attempting to both resist and give you incentive to stop using the program.  That means that you're probably dealing with some pretty extraordinary fears, and you may have the volume a little too high for what you can handle.  

I have been having headaches too and I think it is for this exact reason. I have MANY severe fears that need to be addressed that I think even stopped the other subliminals from reaching their full potential. The headaches actually got worse on my days off. I am starting on my second cycle today so we will see how it goes. I really need to start a journal because the first week has already made a lot of changes.

I've been hoping you'd return and keep journaling, Newfiechic!  Welcome back!  I'm really glad to see you return. BY all means, please do journal your experiences and let us try to help you.

RE: Emiebou - OF 5.75G Journal - emiebou - 07-03-2020

Cycle 1 Day 3 off.

Anxiety began to emerge, somewhat irritable with little things.

RE: Emiebou - OF 5.75G Journal - emiebou - 07-04-2020

Cycle 2 Day 1 On

Format Used : US, Laptop Speaker, Volume 40% (Cycle 1 was 50-60%)

Mild anxiety starts at loop 1 and lasts longer even though loop 6 has finished. After anxiety fades, tiredness appears.