Subliminal Talk
OF Unscared - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: OF Unscared (/Thread-OF-Unscared--10672)

OF Unscared - JakeKennedy - 06-27-2020

Starting OF 5.75g tonight. This is after 1.3 years of LTU. I really need to do a LTU wrap up post but I have 3 businesses going so not much time at the moment ?‍♂️

RE: OF Unscared - Chris P. Bacon - 06-27-2020

(06-27-2020, 02:28 AM)JakeKennedy Wrote: Starting OF 5.75g tonight. This is after 1.3 years of LTU. I really need to do a LTU wrap up post but I have 3 businesses going so not much time at the moment ?‍♂️

Please do a LTU wrap up post. It sounds like you had some interesting things happen on it.

RE: OF Unscared - whome - 06-28-2020

(06-27-2020, 02:28 AM)JakeKennedy Wrote: Starting OF 5.75g tonight. This is after 1.3 years of LTU. I really need to do a LTU wrap up post but I have 3 businesses going so not much time at the moment ?‍♂️

FYI you have two different threads going. This one and https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-OF-Unscared?pid=235612#pid235612 . You can probably delete the other one.

RE: OF Unscared - JakeKennedy - 10-16-2020

Been running OF for over 3 months now. Overall fear seems to much less than 99.99% of people I encounter. To a degree I sometimes feel it difficult to now relate to everyone else in the world who still have fear. I should probably switch to LTU6 but OF has created a calm in my life which makes me reluctant to move away from it.

RE: OF Unscared - ncbeareatingman - 10-16-2020

(10-16-2020, 05:28 PM)JakeKennedy Wrote: Been running OF for over 3 months now. Overall fear seems to much less than 99.99% of people I encounter. To a degree I sometimes feel it difficult to now relate to everyone else in the world who still have fear. I should probably switch to LTU6 but OF has created a calm in my life which makes me reluctant to move away from it.

I was wondering where you were,Mister! 3 businesses now I know why,and I'd be the same way,super on Purpose!!

Yes OF is remarkable ,Jake! I've been using it since late July and its been subtly  and at time very overt,in its power and effectiveness = results,showing ,that is...amazing program. Im soooo looking forward to UMS v2 with  OF in it,and DRS, Platinum Build,3 brand new break throughs and no doubt more,coming later this year. More Prosperity and Power to ya Jake. Always good to hear from you,in one form or another,Man!

RE: OF Unscared - DarthXedonias - 10-16-2020

(10-16-2020, 05:28 PM)JakeKennedy Wrote: Been running OF for over 3 months now. Overall fear seems to much less than 99.99% of people I encounter. To a degree I sometimes feel it difficult to now relate to everyone else in the world who still have fear. I should probably switch to LTU6 but OF has created a calm in my life which makes me reluctant to move away from it.

Oh I know how that feels definetly. Its like after you get rid of your own fears and hang ups you start to realize just how messed up everyone in the world around you is. It makes you wonder "Was I really as bad as these people around me are"? 

Either way its good to have you back as your threads were some of the ones I looked forward to reading.

RE: OF Unscared - fab10 - 10-16-2020

Quote:I should probably switch to LTU6
Shannon has been highly recommending that one should complete the entire 8 months so as to eradicate all fear no matter how deep or how weel it hides, even if it already feels good before the 8 months mark. It’s a one time commitment of 8 months to make sure all the crap is really gone and every other program will probably work better after that. 

Congratulations on the great results anyways, it’s amazing how powerful OF seems to be and how well you executed.

I feel more and more inclined to run OF after LTU. I actually suspect I might have been better off running OF first and LTU later, with a clean slate of no fear. But we’ll see after my 7 months commitment  Shy

RE: OF Unscared - JakeKennedy - 10-17-2020

(10-16-2020, 07:38 PM)DarthXedonias Wrote:

Oh I know how that feels definetly. Its like after you get rid of your own fears and hang ups you start to realize just how messed up everyone in the world around you is. It makes you wonder "Was I really as bad as these people around me are"? 

Either way its good to have you back as your threads were some of the ones I looked forward to reading.

Hey thanks for the kind words. I quit posting partially due to being so busy and partly because I wasn’t sure if anyone was reading them.

(10-16-2020, 10:08 PM)fab10 Wrote:
Quote:I should probably switch to LTU6
Shannon has been highly recommending that one should complete the entire 8 months so as to eradicate all fear no matter how deep or how weel it hides, even if it already feels good before the 8 months mark. It’s a one time commitment of 8 months to make sure all the crap is really gone and every other program will probably work better after that. 

Congratulations on the great results anyways, it’s amazing how powerful OF seems to be and how well you executed.

I feel more and more inclined to run OF after LTU. I actually suspect I might have been better off running OF first and LTU later, with a clean slate of no fear. But we’ll see after my 7 months commitment  Shy

Thanks for bringing the 8 month recommendation to my attention. I haven’t read the forum at all so I didn’t know that. I was originally planning to run it for 1+ years so on second thought will probably just keep going on OF.

(10-16-2020, 05:45 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:

I was wondering where you were,Mister! 3 businesses now I know why,and I'd be the same way,super on Purpose!!

Yes OF is remarkable ,Jake! I've been using it since late July and its been subtly  and at time very overt,in its power and effectiveness = results,showing ,that is...amazing program. Im soooo looking forward to UMS v2 with  OF in it,and DRS, Platinum Build,3 brand new break throughs and no doubt more,coming later this year. More Prosperity and Power to ya Jake. Always good to hear from you,in one form or another,Man!

Glad to hear you are doing well Keith!  What is DRS?

RE: OF Unscared - fab10 - 10-17-2020

Quote:What is DRS?

Directional Reflection Shield
The best invention since the wheel

RE: OF Unscared - JakeKennedy - 12-19-2020

I started showing covid symptoms December 1 so stopped OF to conserve energy. Luckily I had a very mild case of covid. To me it just felt like the common cold. No fever. No loss of taste/smell. I’m currently taking a small break until OF V2 is released.

RE: OF Unscared - Shannon - 12-20-2020

Please start a new journal for v2 of OF.

Glad you made it through COVID safely!

RE: OF Unscared - JakeKennedy - 12-20-2020

(12-20-2020, 09:28 AM)Shannon Wrote: Please start a new journal for v2 of OF.

Glad you made it through COVID safely!

Thanks brother!  Will do for the new journal. I’m going to make an effort to be more consistent with the journal. Wish me luck.