Subliminal Talk
Removing Fear, the Mind Killer: Overcoming Fear 5.75G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Removing Fear, the Mind Killer: Overcoming Fear 5.75G (/Thread-Removing-Fear-the-Mind-Killer-Overcoming-Fear-5-75G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Removing Fear, the Mind Killer: Overcoming Fear 5.75G - Chris P. Bacon - 06-19-2020

Getting TID from OF and might have been for several days now. I just bought it but won't be playing it until Sunday night. 

Ready for a life free of unnecessary fear.

RE: The Mind Killer-OF 5.75G - Chris P. Bacon - 06-19-2020

Haha, Ben could you delete the the first version of my journal, looks like I double posted journals.

RE: The Mind Killer-OF 5.75G - Shannon - 06-19-2020

Okay, so what's this TID and why do you think it's from OF? Come on, man! You can't tease me like that!

RE: The Mind Killer-OF 5.75G - Shannon - 06-19-2020

Also, would you mind changing your thread title to something that does not grammatically state that OF 5.75G is "the mind killer"? lol

(06-19-2020, 03:39 PM)Shannon Wrote: Okay, so what's this TID and why do you think it's from OF?  Come on, man!  You can't tease me like that!

First off is a degree of reduced stress that I have not felt since early 3.X.X DMSI iterations. 

Next is an increased willingness to experience and express my emotions in a non-angry way. I have a feeling that the "brooding" in our minds we sometimes do is an expression of our emotions that we suppress externally but still show up in our minds as we play out a situation where we have a successful release of said emotions. Sadly, it's only in our minds so it's not quite real.

I'm more strongly willing to entertain leaving my job, which I don't like.

A more peaceful mind

I find it harder to sit in front of the computer and want to go do stuff.

Willing to experiment more and take reasonable risks. Fear of failure is a big one for me. 

All of this has been peeking through even though I've been on LTU for a while now.

(06-19-2020, 03:58 PM)Chris P. Bacon Wrote:
(06-19-2020, 03:39 PM)Shannon Wrote: Okay, so what's this TID and why do you think it's from OF?  Come on, man!  You can't tease me like that!

First off is a degree of reduced stress that I have not felt since early 3.X.X DMSI iterations. 

Next is an increased willingness to experience and express my emotions in a non-angry way. I have a feeling that the "brooding" in our minds we sometimes do is an expression of our emotions that we suppress externally but still show up in our minds as we play out a situation where we have a successful release of said emotions. Sadly, it's only in our minds so it's not quite real.

I'm more strongly willing to entertain leaving my job, which I don't like.

A more peaceful mind

I find it harder to sit in front of the computer and want to go do stuff.

Willing to experiment more and take reasonable risks. Fear of failure is a big one for me. 

All of this has been peeking through even though I've been on LTU for a while now.

This is not from LTU either. I know what LTU feels like and I still noticed a difference in these areas where I haven't before.

RE: Removing The Mind Killer-Overcoming Fear 5.75G - Chris P. Bacon - 06-19-2020

Jokes on me, guess I'm starting it tonight.

RE: Removing The Mind Killer-Overcoming Fear 5.75G - Chris P. Bacon - 06-19-2020

46 mins in. 1st loop report in less than 20 mins.

1st loop log. I try to document these as a lot of feelings can shift the first loop.

1:18-Feels like a weight has come off of my chest and I can breath better.

2:32-Increased feelings of confidence.

6:41-Really feels like OF is really tunneling into my heart and getting past all the BS. Also, have that kind of joyful confident feeling.

8:11-Feelings of mental clarity and definitiveness, wasn't really expecting that.

9:27-Another layer of heart activity causing another sense of freedom. Starting to feel DRS power up, especially in my hands.

12:06-More heart work, feels like waves of it.

15:09-Really feel like it's getting into my mind as well.

15:47-Big heart release, some emotions tagging along.

23:40-Feeling very relaxed.

30:16-Feelings of freedom.

32:08-I feel a "dialed in" kind of focus. I can resist it but why do I need to? feels like the sub is creating a "flow".

48:25-Feeling more willing and more able to change.

More of the same after that.

All in all, OF feels like it did "less" on its 1st loop than other subs, but it's focused on one thing. This will be fun.

RE: Removing The Mind Killer-Overcoming Fear 5.75G - ncbeareatingman - 06-19-2020

Dayyuum. This some is some awesome reporting Dude. Geez this is great!! Looking forward to "read all about it" in the Chris P. Bacon Express!! Thank you Man. Truly appreciate ur feedback thus far. Wasnt expecting this for thr first nighy. Most excellent!!
PS: I just had an after thought: goodness gracious what is overcoming fear,guilt & shame gonna be like??? One na these days... people will be like "where Wyatt? He's down by the River ,walking on water!!"- from the Movie Tombstone- Doc Holiday!! Ha!!

RE: Removing The Mind Killer-Overcoming Fear 5.75G - tolgaocal80 - 06-20-2020

I am glad to see a OF 5.75G journal so quickly, thank you Chris, please give us detailed and frequently feedbacks,

I am not entirely sure but I guess TID effects of OF 5.75G really hitting me for a few days.
This feeling (and not just feelings but very actions) I never had this type of of aggression and fearless, and "dont care what happens" attutide is really on me.

I will buy OF in a week, thought cant use it until SE finished. anyway so exited about this ,please keep us updated frequently

RE: Removing The Mind Killer-Overcoming Fear 5.75G - Amann - 06-20-2020

(06-20-2020, 01:29 AM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: I am glad to see a OF 5.75G journal so quickly, thank you Chris, please give us detailed and frequently feedbacks,

I am not entirely sure but I guess TID effects of OF 5.75G really hitting me for a few days.
This feeling (and not just feelings but very actions) I never had this type of of aggression and fearless, and "dont care what happens" attutide is really on me.

I will buy OF in a week, thought cant use it until SE finished. anyway so exited about this ,please keep us updated frequently

They're both 5.75G programs and can't be used at the same time. How come you're ending your SE run so short?

RE: Removing The Mind Killer-Overcoming Fear 5.75G - tolgaocal80 - 06-20-2020

I will not use them together, when SE had finished, about 2 months later, I will use OF after that.

RE: Removing The Mind Killer-Overcoming Fear 5.75G - Chris P. Bacon - 06-20-2020

No dreams that I can remember last night. Seeing a little improvement but the results might be hard to tell or spotty as I literally switched from LTU to this with no break. More chill this morning and had good sleep. I'm finding that I have to reaffirm that I want to cooperate with subs and I have a strong desire to overcome fear. I do feel a bit more trust in what I am feeling today. I have been afraid of my feelings and shut a lot of them down for a while because of a string of incidents where I was miserable and my needs went unmet. It would be nice to not be afraid to hope again.