Subliminal Talk
Subs for money trauma? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Subs for money trauma? (/Thread-Subs-for-money-trauma)

Subs for money trauma? - Amann - 06-01-2020

I did this money EQ course and a few things came up. Looking at my income, job and bank balance I noticed that my bank balance always seems to find itself back to a certain amount.

I have done quite a bit of healing over the 6 years I have been on indigos subs.
I have done (of the more healing/money/success focused ones):

Healing:
AM6 twice,
EPRHA V1 ---3 months,
EPRHA V2 ---9 months
Self Esteem ---3 months
Ultimate Detox --2.5 months

Success:
UMS-- 9 months (this ended about a month ago)
USLM Ver 3 --5 months
USLM ver 4.1 -- 3 months

When I was a kid I stole some money from my parents. My dad found out and beat me pretty badly (probably my worst ass whooping as a kid). I feel that I don't deserve money because of what I did as a child.

Do you have any experience in how to resolve some of these deep-seated issues?
Running AM6 and EPRHA for 2 years has made me better and stronger but these issues still remain.

After all this time...what subs (or other healing modality) would be recommended?

Appreciate any help.

RE: Subs for money trauma? - Shannon - 06-02-2020

The only subs I can suggest are UMS, E3+ or LTU5+.

If you believe that specific incident is what causes your limitations, then you'll need to communicate with yourself at that age and try to get that part of you to understand that you paid your debt by getting the beating and learning not to steal, and now you are free to make as much money as you want, but only in ways that do not harm others.

If I were in your shoes, I would try asking that part of you why it refused to execute UMS. And try to get it to understand that there's nothing wrong with having money, it just has to be acquired in a way that is not stealing, and is not illegal or immoral.

RE: Subs for money trauma? - Zubrowka - 06-02-2020

(06-02-2020, 08:00 AM)Shannon Wrote: The only subs I can suggest are UMS, E3+ or LTU5+.

If you believe that specific incident is what causes your limitations, then you'll need to communicate with yourself at that age and try to get that part of you to understand that you paid your debt by getting the beating and learning not to steal, and now you are free to make as much money as you want, but only in ways that do not harm others.  

If I were in your shoes, I would try asking that part of you why it refused to execute UMS.  And try to get it to understand that there's nothing wrong with having money, it just has to be acquired in a way that is not stealing, and is not illegal or immoral.

Or even better - that no one is allowed to treat you badly. You don't need to get beaten to learn a lesson.

RE: Subs for money trauma? - tolgaocal80 - 06-03-2020

(06-01-2020, 02:24 PM)Amann Wrote: I did this money EQ course and a few things came up. Looking at my income, job and bank balance I noticed that my bank balance always seems to find itself back to a certain amount.

I have done quite a bit of healing over the 6 years I have been on indigos subs.
I have done (of the more healing/money/success focused ones):

Healing:
AM6 twice,
EPRHA V1 ---3 months,
EPRHA V2 ---9 months
Self Esteem ---3 months
Ultimate Detox --2.5 months

Success:
UMS-- 9 months (this ended about a month ago)
USLM Ver 3 --5 months
USLM ver 4.1 -- 3 months

When I was a kid I stole some money from my parents. My dad found out and beat me pretty badly (probably my worst ass whooping as a kid).  I feel that I don't deserve money because of what I did as a child.

Do you have any experience in how to resolve some of these deep-seated issues?
Running AM6 and EPRHA for 2 years has made me better and stronger but these issues still remain.

After all this time...what subs (or other healing modality) would be recommended?

Appreciate any help.

me too got a situation like that. Once, my mother punched me for taking 1 dollar from our relative. I never forgot that, still there is a video on my mind. I am using self-hypnosis method not for this but other things.
Generally for forgiving myself and others, its really giving me a relaxation about bothered situation. this may help for a degree

I am using while laying on couch, deep breathing, counting from 10 to 0 and giving directions like how I am relaxed now and getting relax more while counting, 5- 10 minutes later, I find myself in a very relaxed mindstate as I cant move my hand.
Then talking with myself(generally my little self when past events), those things were( and are) not my fault, I am forgiving myself for accepting this kind of behaviour and not stand-up for myself, and forgiving others who did it to me, because now I know they were ignorant etc.. 

You can find about self-hynosis method on the net, here is just how I used it. but I guess the core is relaxing and "dont go too much on yourself and dont blame or hate the other person."