Subliminal Talk
Jealousy or something more? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Jealousy or something more? (/Thread-Jealousy-or-something-more)

Jealousy or something more? - Fluffy - 05-27-2020

Hi peeps, 

Is E3 still the best sub that can help with this? 

So, when I think of my girlfriend finding someone else attractive it gives me emotional pain just with the thought of it. Just the thoughts of her even having thoughts of wanting to have sex with someone else feels painful. 

When I think of her having "casual sex" with people inbetween her long term relationships it gives me the same pain. 

When I think of her having sex with her boyfriends that she was in committed relationships with... I don't feel the pain. 

Now, is this jelousy related? And is it possible to never be jelouse? and is it possible to get to a place where you feel fine even with thoughts of your girlfriend liking somone else and wanting to have sex with somone else? Even if it is not true and your just making it up in your head? 

Thanks for your thoughts.

RE: Jealousy or something more? - THolt - 05-27-2020

(05-27-2020, 06:55 AM)Fluffy Wrote: Hi peeps, 

Is E3 still the best sub that can help with this? 

So, when I think of my girlfriend finding someone else attractive it gives me emotional pain just with the thought of it. Just the thoughts of her even having thoughts of wanting to have sex with someone else feels painful. 

When I think of her having "casual sex" with people inbetween her long term relationships it gives me the same pain. 

When I think of her having sex with her boyfriends that she was in committed relationships with... I don't feel the pain. 

Now, is this jelousy related? And is it possible to never be jelouse? and is it possible to get to a place where you feel fine even with thoughts of your girlfriend liking somone else and wanting to have sex with somone else? Even if it is not true and your just making it up in your head? 

Thanks for your thoughts.

For an issue like this, I think E3 would be the best bet for you 

It will help clear out those negative emotions

RE: Jealousy or something more? - Shannon - 05-27-2020

You have the options of E3, LTU and AM6.

E3 will try to heal and clear the underlying issues, but this is based in fear, so E3 may not be 100% effective.

LTU uses a much stronger version of E3, and has a lot of supporting modules, and stands a much better chance of helping, not only because of that but because it contains FRM.

AM6 uses much older tech, and has EHPRA v1 in it, but it focuses you on outgrowing the things that result in jealousy.

Three different options, three different approaches.

RE: Jealousy or something more? - AbundanceCH - 05-27-2020

I recommend you also watch some red pill content so you can learn about the nature of women. Once you learn the nature of women the problem you’re having will be a thing of the past. Let me know if you want me to send you some videos.

RE: Jealousy or something more? - Zubrowka - 05-27-2020

(05-27-2020, 10:05 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote: I recommend you also watch some red pill content so you can learn about the nature of women.  Once you learn the nature of women the problem you’re having will be a thing of the past.  Let me know if you want me to send you some videos.

I saw an interesting video just yesterday about hypergamy done by a clinical psychologist who deconstruct the theory and complement it with some knowledge from his experience working with couples in therapy. Pretty interesting. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-_vIudGiAok

RE: Jealousy or something more? - Fluffy - 06-02-2020

(05-27-2020, 10:55 AM)Shannon Wrote: You have the options of E3, LTU and AM6.  

E3 will try to heal and clear the underlying issues, but this is based in fear, so E3 may not be 100% effective.  

LTU uses a much stronger version of E3, and has a lot of supporting modules, and stands a much better chance of helping, not only because of that but because it contains FRM.

AM6 uses much older tech, and has EHPRA v1 in it, but it focuses you on outgrowing the things that result in jealousy.

Will there be an E4, anytime soon?

RE: Jealousy or something more? - Shannon - 06-03-2020

(06-02-2020, 03:36 PM)Fluffy Wrote:
(05-27-2020, 10:55 AM)Shannon Wrote: You have the options of E3, LTU and AM6.  

Will there be an E4, anytime soon?

Relatively, yes.  Certain important components to finish first.