Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.3.2 - of becoming and being a G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.3.2 - of becoming and being a G (/Thread-DMSI-3-3-2-of-becoming-and-being-a-G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - of becoming and being a G - GreekGod22 - 03-24-2021

Love your writing style. Will be following.
Would you say DMSI is worth it?

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - of becoming and being a G - Kol - 03-24-2021

Yeah, altho at this point I would wait for the newest DMSI release. No idea if it is still up in the IML store.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - of becoming and being a G - Kol - 03-27-2021

Im again on a forgiveness roll, as I find making peace resolves. Then let go.

My confidence is climbing lately. Not sure if asc is incorporated in DMSI, and even tho women respond to your aura, you still need some skill. ( this seems to be a limiting belief?!) Also, confidence is an attractor aswell as an liberator for yourself.

Today some fears came up, more in a detached way, observant, aswell as triggered assumption. Which means, a block. It felt like a punch in the stomach, which happens to be the place of the sacral. Im more suspecting something is up there. Anyways, with triggered assumption, its like a quick make up profile of situations, chicks or anything, that activates trauma, which is key if you are able to be aware of it due its speed it can come up with. It opposes the going in and figure out through curiosity, which would make mouthpiece flow.

Anyways, get the box off the table, take attention off from it.

The throat is another one.

How much this in the end doesnt matter and if the ties will be severed, is another one, and wouldnt be new, idgaf attirude, unconditional it is what it is.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - of becoming and being a G - Kol - 03-28-2021

Im blissing out and basking in love. AOL TID? Also, since yesterday night, I seem to get hints of UMSv2 TID. money mindshift, how its all easy, productivity and UMS signature as a sense/intuition, like an old friend.

Anyways, im flowing on a golden carpet. Feeling like a million bucks. Untouchable.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - of becoming and being a G - Kol - 03-29-2021

Im strongly considering running am6 for a 3rd round. The only negative to me, is the 6 month dedication. Am6 has proven its worth in gold,yet, when I start, it will cut my freedom for 6 months, would I want to run OFv2 or the newest DMSI. Also, its 5g.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - of becoming and being a G - Kol - 03-29-2021

Something grand has happened this morning. My desire shutteddown/flatlined. Gives me a huge sense of freedom and no distraction. Very clear headed and spearheaded action taking. Nice. Almost asexual but not at all at the same time lmao

Makes it easy to just get to the tasks at hand and building.

I do have to adres the event this morning while grocery shopping. ( im tiding up my nutrition at this point, shutdown towards certain purchases happened in an instant, clean eating ftw ) there is this blond chick working there, and her response ( or rather ignoring ) shedded some light in me regarding a part of me that got in his feelings over this, like a rejection/turn down. Now, she might be on some other vibe as that she was when we initially came in contact, but yanno, womens feelings are like the wind, sinkingsand, unable to build on, other then to discipline her, guide her and basically being the pimp in her life who trains her into more stability

But I digress.

Anyway, it revealed something within me, therefore, women in this way are also a helpmate. Win. Now, im not going to push it down. I rather am going to listen, be the man guiding that part ( SEE WHAT I DID THERE?!)
Its like habits, addictions, relationships ( the game can be very dark, but I aint talking about that, lets just say, the game can be looked at as it being cruel, but again, the situation might call for it, to keep a woman ) you leave on good terms.

So, now im already practicing that to an extent, and it might not always be easy ( especially with deep ingrained co-dependency traits, that create an external gps ) but there is gold in here.

S/O to the ladies. Hate the player, not the game. It is what it is, ice cold.

Also, I was about to let journalling be for a bit, but lo and behold, the current is flowing now as I realize and notice the cogs being set in motion. Such as, making moves forward, and beinghonest and real about current live events.

Its been written on the forums before by some members, including myself, that there is a sense of "missing" or "lack" rooted in upbring, absent anything. Healing. but sometimes, it might not be that. Leaving the old in the dustmight be.

This entry gives an insight in my own psyche right now for myself, to improve where and what.

Edit: feeling mature and golden. Women's eyes are glued to mine till ridiculous levels. Feeling lowkey anger brewing, agression and seeking peoples eyes when they cross my path ( such as cutting me off in traffic ) i wont stand for that shit. Also, something beastly inside wants to come out. Idc as much about the flesh. Guys are eager to chat me up. On social media the moment I log in, women flood in as if they smell it.

Agression kicks up a notch. Also a growing sense of underachievement. Fear is being touched upon. Had another come up earlier today, which was a crucial one, a key factor. Cant remember that one.big changes are happening, are coming, and are ahead. Asking the why in habits im still having. Why am I doing it? Whats the driving factor behind it?

Im picking up on something more subtle then vibe.its like an intuitional knowing.knowing shes attracted but almost subliminally.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - of becoming and being a G - Kol - 03-30-2021

Im seeing how beta some guys are, its like night and day. In their behaviour, energy, bodylanguage, anything.
Als, no amount of tiddy/box isworth the headache. Bodies are a given at this point. Solid. Im selecting on character and as a man, im free to pick, screen, whatever. She can be having a nice figure, but energy can be ruining it fully, and thus turn me off.

Life is good. Cruising and feeling like a million bucks. Full acceptance on that.

Also, the amount of IOIs, eye fucking is through the roof. I spot women looking around who is gazing at them ( im not actively seeking for it ) when I gaze at them, let my eyes wander. Im fully fine with it. Also, I catch women catching me, they break a smile when they are caught. Its everywhere.

This reminds me of my first day running this version of DMSI, In which I felt I was like hank moody, living the dream. Every girl I came in contact with was like a sexual homecoming, like instant success,no doubt. A ment to happen.

Also, this bloom, women are subconsciously line up for me
Positioning themselves, hoovering, its like seeing every move, every intent im noticing like some natural gift, sensitive to the energy. Im fully comfortable, letting the sub carry me. Its a natural consequence of response to my energy.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - of becoming and being a G - tolgaocal80 - 03-30-2021

this pp :d really made me imagine somethings

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - of becoming and being a G - Kol - 04-13-2021

Bloom day 2

I recognize a part in me that causes reverse resistance. Neat! Now im truly getting what that means. Clear as day. Im feeling better then I have in a long time. There is still stuff to heal/deal/let go, im having super positive internals going on which is cool. Also, lots of positive affirmation rampages going.

I also seem to experience UMSv2 TID, very positive and money mindset. The kind of event that invites me to accept it already as a reality.

Also, J has started shittesting me, which is positive, it means shes getting affected, shes more inclusive lately. Like this morning, actually calling by name when I walked in, instead of a simple "hey" or remote disinterest. Seems she is now testing and watching how I handle things. That she is shittesting is a hardwired thing beneficial to her survival, not just her,but life in general. Its the price of being a leader and comes with the territory.

Still, she aint getting a free pass because she got curves and all that. She wants to be called out on her bs, for similar reasons. 1) it shows you are unmovable. 2) it shows you dont NEED her. 3) it reflects strength. Women need boundaries, even if they verbally disagree, deep down they want it as such is the dynamic of the masculine/feminine. She may hate you but still fuck you, due to respect and congruence.

It aint about women, its about life. Commit to yourself. Stand on your square.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - of becoming and being a G - Kol - 04-14-2021

Huge change im running OFv2 this summer. Im having a calling to it.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - of becoming and being a G - Kol - 04-18-2021

Unfiltered pissed offness. I know why and who it is directed to.

Running loops right now.

Edit: to describe what the frustration is. Its a sense/feeling of being in the dark, having a dimished access to my inner resources to create change, while not seeing the key. Its like no matter what, the solution remains unseen, with having rage and anger at the forefront.

Multiple factors seem to come in play, such as social media. Pissed off along with having high standards.

Fear, regret, shame, guilt, fear, the lower points. To me its damn clear that the lower frequencies lead to poverty, which, to me, is a huge one. Im not standing for poverty. Thats not im my code, my values, my character, my honor. I wont stand for poverty. Some more pissed offness is triggered there. Its not what us leaders do, what us masculine men do.

I had a kcal rich meal in, pasta, cooked it by myself, kudo's for my commitment and input, but already I am craving food to feed the beast. Warriors gotta eat. Health is wealth.

Edit2: feelings myself integrating on some things. Masculine, purpose and responsibility become 1 in understanding. Putting my assets to use. Solidifying as a man.

Note to self: going through hardship such as this creates a better version of myself. Expand your resources. Im driven. Agressive, power, testostorone, masculinity, capability of violence and dominance.

Run life like an animal. Like a boss. All the archetypes such as mobster and warlord, these archetypes exist for a reason.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - of becoming and being a G - Kol - 04-29-2021

Decided to let my bloom roll out longer, and im feeling really, really good. Im at the point I want to drop everything and say "you know what? Im enough" this is huge, it shifts everything.

Im also sure im experiencing TID from OFv3. Im feeling light like a feather, and just cool af. Progressive, sure, certain, trusting. Just being out of my head.

Very cool. Im no longer concerned AT ALL. This iswhat it means to be authentic.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - of becoming and being a G - Kol - 05-16-2021

Its interesting how I can sense when something under the hood is completed. Bloom is underrated if you ask me. This in turn gives me a sense of capability of loving myself more being less harsh on myself and being in tune, like feelings turning in a supportive tool in the toolbox. My issue was emotional self mastery, when fears hit, oh they hit, but theyll pass. Its for the better. Even tho feelings are fleeting, its an more integrational process that gives a sense of liberation, freedom and limitless in choice making.

We are truly creators.

Reading about OFv3 thats about to be released, and especially whats being written about hybrid, first time hearing about this. Pretty neat. Congrats.

Coming to my latest realisation about the sensing of process finishing, it truly is a leveling up and holds huge potential in the creation process.

Im also gaining awareness around language and vocabulary. How words can lead to a locked in, as the subc is always listening. It reflects mindstate, influence being picked up along the road, like a mimicing similar to group dynamic, but also media and tv. Im more in control now of my word choice, aswell as being aware.

Another note to write down: Im seeing tons of double numbers as of late consistently. 16:16 just now. But also the number 14:44 11:11 etc etc.

Again there is a growing dissatisfaction going on with people in my life, like its a disservice to me, taking away from my potential to be invested in that and having such people around. Reasons such as "for a social cause" is still a disservice as I can mske connection easily, and im coming first, growing, leveling up. Maturity. Certain people associate with certain people. Tribes exist for a reason, network-circles are another expression.

For crypto exchange you dont go to gymbro's, just like you dont go for gym advice to cryptobro's. Manage and organize. Set up the networking.

Another thing is still being healed, which is saying no and boundaries. There is still growth there which is totally possible. Im like "why am I putting up with this shit?"

Also, energy. Having high energy gets shit done. I have no defined clarity over the cause of this. I know, detoxing from anything thats running me is worthwhile and good for me, such as social media use. I already know some part of me dont like this idea, which is why weening off, is the right path to go, and mentally free myself up, and get out of autopilot, so creative juices start flowing.
Diet is also another thing I have to look into, biohacking, just like it mindhacking we do on here. Gyms open coming week ( closing them was bs to begin with, if you want to strengthen peoples health anyways ) so that starts back up. Getting truly back in shape. Also, this scenario has shown me the importance of networking and solution finding, fuck the system, have connections.

Once again, in this blooming phase, it shows me that fear is the thing, thus FRM is the right way.

What I am shown is, how my life seems to be still limited and something surfaced around this. One limiting belief that ran rampant through my subc and played a huge role in my subliminal journey. Something that triggered doom and discouragement. Getting to the root is still ongoing, but Ill get there, that part will be heard and will be adressed if not already subconsciously.

Part of resistance seems to be impatience. Being to hard on myself aswell. Like, just execute. Inner stuff is a thing but I simply want to execute. Feels like timewasting, which partly might be because of the cycle of just free flow and then again going inward. Wax on wax off. To many excuses. 

Im starting to notice the melody in female voices and I love it. Its kinda cute. Heh.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - of becoming and being a G - Kol - 05-16-2021

Getting asc vibes right now. Neat. Things truly are kicking off

Edit: Being cleared and executing subs will give so many new directions and oppurtunity. Saves time to just play, execute and go with what you need.