Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.3.2 - of becoming and being a G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.3.2 - of becoming and being a G (/Thread-DMSI-3-3-2-of-becoming-and-being-a-G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - of becoming and being a G - Kol - 12-16-2020

I feel like a million bucks, aswell as im feeling like im running UMS. Lots of financial focus and freedom going on.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - of becoming and being a G - Kol - 12-19-2020

VIP vibe is noticed. People treat me like one, social interactions are like shifts, its like people get green light and activate once engaged. Bein asked how Im doing, only toproceed the conversation. These conversations happen to be positive and flowing. Im the cause, the reason.

Am listening to some Warren B Pimp stuff. Expert level game. Game is never "off" its more then women. Im central, it starts and ends with the man. Game is also business. Understand life is game in all ways, no matter what.

Girls make it easy for the guy when they are interested. Like this brunette just now, curly, fine body, my type in the sense of vibe, the hair, body-type, moves...it was the kind of girl, I would end up banging, would I come across her while being out, catching some drinks, party mode. She would fit just nicely. Went to get some stuff, shuffled my ID, and she leaned in, staring in my eyes. A whole different energy then the other chick who is into me. Way to masculine and obnoxious in a clownish way. These are the stage 5 clingers, similar meme vibe. But we aint entertaining that here as she aint worth my name.

Soft, feminine yet obvious is my jam. I dont need no reason to approach, may it be mode 1, may it be choosing signals. Get rid instead of adding and uptimize yourself. It was a catch 22 unsolvable...i decided to love myself and embrace myself. Heart instead of mind. And yet love? Detachment is love.

DMSI is really empathizing UMS like stuff. It seems to be an FRM, but im thrilled nonethless for what it is. Let it rip.

Listening now to Warren B pimp, and boy, is it great. I cant post it here due to the wording in it ( his own name has it in it ) but its heartfelt.

Had an idea crossin my mind while drivin, around communication. Love languages, what part are you evoking and communicating to when interacting with her. Dont tell me you really care about the name of hers...I dont. Its mere "politeness" or rather, niceguy game. Get to the point, she hears the same crap all day, the same convo's, it holds no impact. Heck even my own am one getting tired of"hi" and "how are you doing?" Its so vapid and am just "bring something to the table" but I digress. Vibe catches my interest anyways.

Girls make it easy for the guy when interested. Like this girl just now. Its just flow. Im actually getting a lil but angry that I aint closed her, its easy to just cut the chase, be direct, cuz lets be real, closing a chick can be done under 30 second to a minute or 2. Its my new modus operandi, something that finally clicked. Now its urgent.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - of becoming and being a G - Kol - 12-23-2020

Things around worthiness are popping up. FRM digs deep. Some dots connected today. This comes down to authenticity and full self acceptance, being an man unapologetically. I can trace back on this to fully heal and release, the trauma, choices and what not, isolation, living through social media and what not, acknowledging it. The moment I threw in the towel and waved the white flag. A screw it.

Also, there is apart of me that wants and "needs" validation and want to be heard. I mean, its nice when women stroke your ego and call you sexy and what, and be in demand. Yet, its a double edge sword as women know game in their pinky. To much experience with that, that I have a 6th sense developed for that, yet healing through Shannons subs will bring me to the next level.

While I was driving, all this came to the surface, it was like a birdcage who's door opened. Cant hold that shit down with Shannon's subs, and you shouldnt want to. We run these subs for a reason, atleast I do.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - of becoming and being a G - Kol - 12-24-2020

Im way more in my head today and im sick of it. It feels limiting, like a social impairement. No swag, just anxious, blue, down. My social edge is also gone. This really hinders my progress, sabotage. I mean, if you are blue and down, not social at all, just anxious and in your head, nothing gets done. Its how I see it as success is tied with networking. I wonder if this reflects that im to hard on myself.

On the other hand, when im dealing with game, pro-active with mentors, then nothing seems to be off, understanding loud and clear, certain. I really missmy am6 carefreeness now, knowing that nothing is of a threat. I want to be my kingself again, a man, head of the household, head of my reality, life, and ecosystem. To just run smooth and have an innate knowing who I am snd standing on that. It starts and end with the man no matter what. A lion doesnt change. A lion is a lion.

Who I am, as a man, without all the bs and on point. Knowing myself, being myself, accepting myself, its really something and key the last couple of days.

Ah, I see, its the same old same old giving a f*ck what everyone else thinks. Glorious times these are, as I already sense myself growing beyond this. Its almost like a performance anxiety around presenting myself in a perfect way, guess it was the trauma default mask huh..

Heh, this is funny, I understand warren b/lance on a deep level, it comes natural, its just the rubble around surfacing that has none to do with the content at hand..separate.

Go in regardless, within yourself, dissolve the issues, investigate. Its similar to a diamond, the content is the diamond, the rubble around aint the diamond.

There is also the instant gratification vs delayed. Its easy to want instant gratification ( which also have fear blended in ) when its staring in your face. The stuff that surfaces becomes the whole reality and experience at the moment, like tunnelvision and panic attack.

I have some patterns going on, something I dont wanna share as im not sure I want to. But its similar to come face to face, even if it is counter to the goal at hand, just like last time. ( such as a part of mine craving validation for example, parts that need and want to be heard, aint that in effect selfvalidating, managing yourself? ) The seed just hasnt matured enough to judge, yet.

On a side note, I have a grand vision of how I want my bedroom to look like. Its all about me, and on me, reflecting excellence and put value unto my name. Its okay to be selfish, its not okay to be not.

Im coming to terms being an empath. Like today, and with whole lockdown crap, people are just tense, on edge, moody, including my own. Add to this the whole groceryshopping and christmas fomo, and yeah.
But that was probably what it was, and probably the answer I was looking for now.

Now I can make the distinction and oooh boy. The destinction between what going on. Energy sensitivity is a thing, picking up vibes, selecting the people I am around with. Its crazy. Feels like a superpower.

Something to run with next time. "Is it me, or do I pick up energies of people around me?" Again, this might always be the case on some level.

Protect your energy. Contrast and separation is awesome.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - of becoming and being a G - Kol - 12-25-2020

Reduced the loops last night to 4. I have had 6 nights with 7 loops under my belt.

I woke up with a headache, which is slowly dimishing now.
Im gonna puck up drawing again. I dont need anyones permission for that. It also tickles tattooing aswell.
My taste in clothing is more extraverted, less reserved. Such as jackets with a backprint, bracelets, more catching eyes instead of plain black/basic stuff. Expansive.

Also, I notice my eyes and facial structure have changed as of late. My mother has brown eyes,my father a blend of grey and blue-ish. Green dominates. It also has an awesome thick ring around the pupil. Also there is a change in my face, smirk, form of my eyes, increased intensity. Retention might also play part in it.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - of becoming and being a G - Kol - 12-26-2020

Tonight 1st night of DMSI break, ran my last 4 loops last night, and I can use it, as DMSI is pushing me beyond my breakingpoint. Tiredness, anxiety, discomfort and wanting to just isolate and being, well, gone. Guess part of me is sbsolutely terrified for some reason as I want to check out of life itself, and just be in the void of nothingness, brutal.

This whole 8 days on 4 days off is like ebb and flow, wax on wax off lol.

I also seem to have way more attraction going on then I was aware of initially, or forgot about. Its way more then just eye contact and what not. Her body, her vibe might be way more subtle. Cheeky little hiders women are. The energy alone can be enough.

Wgat is your unique way of being you is a question that is coming up the last couple of days. As there is just one of me, what is my style? My own unique style? Not to be a snowflake or anything, but who am I? Being unapologetically me.

Speaking of that, I have a pattern of jydging myself going in. It might be subtle, but it results in punishment of myself and mental overload and fighting with myself. Its so goddamn crazy, tiresome and limiting, making me want to escape, flee, dissociate. I fucking hate trauma. Permission seeking in subtle ways to see its"okay" is also something I am becomjng more aware off. Like today with my dad, it hinders me from being authentic. I talked with him about space, and what not, yet I was noticably zoned out for a bit.

I just hate the submissiveness it creates. And this in itself, writing this, givesway to develop ways to deal with this. To be prepared and capable, instead of denying it, hiding, and front, by not writing it. Rip off the bandage.

Its okay to be self amused.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - of becoming and being a G - Kol - 12-27-2020

Its past 11.30 pm and I cannot sleep as im way to turned up lol

Energy is fine going now
Totally different then my last post. Yesterday evening it already shifted, like I went over the magic hill of ass and titties, just as the day before yesterday. This was after running 4 loops, which seems to take half a day to process, decode whatever.

Energy is pretty much havin me bouncin off the walls, and the hunger is noticably present. Also some energy comin from my palms.

There also is a shift goin on in terms of baseline. I already had the experience of alligning with DMSI,the energy wrapping itself around me like a cocoon, and me embracing DMSI. Facebook is flooding with girl-recommends ( when they come across your profile, it is suggested as someone once told me, not sure if so but whatever )

Im still taking this facebook break unless it might happen that autopilot kicks in and I end up going ham on it.

Im just feelin really really good. Hungry,but feelin really good. Energy to skip the night and bang some hoes.

I do mightve run some loops before the end of the year, just to have it covered and bridge in a way, then to take a break,and start a solid 8 days in the new years

From now on I can only see me executing and it aint a big deal. Whatelse is there to do. Ima relax and let DMSI suprise and unfold me. Im inately sexy, realize. No more scarcity. Making myself MSI doesnt make sense as it indicates lack,and I aint doin it for no chick, thats ridiculous. Not to be reactionairy or girl dependend value, rather actualize your MSI. I am it regardless,no cap.

Lets goooo.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - of becoming and being a G - Kol - 12-28-2020

Women I interact with have a sexual undertone. The way they speak, the tone. Also the eyes and stopping in their tracks, just to beam a smile and act submissive.

Im way into myself.

I really am bummed clubs aint open as this sub is a killer no doubt about it. I feel so secure, sure, present and carefree/freedom.

Its like relaxing in my body as if im on a soft bat in hawai. I feel centred and in control

The situations im triggered are a gift. The issue oresenting itself. Its the solution in itself aswell.

Im filled with great energy. Positivity, mind redirected and guided in a great direction.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - of becoming and being a G - Kol - 12-29-2020

IDGAF attitude through the roof in the right way.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) im feeling absolutely wonderfull ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nice bloom, very nice ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - of becoming and being a G - Kol - 12-31-2020

Going direct gives me a confidence boost on top of it. See, act, execute.
Not according to whats bein said, but I got 2 beer in. Im even more ballsy. Idgaf levels skyhigh. I can see this as a plus due to positive reinforcement, not the alcohol.

Im very extravert. Im even rollin down windows to say "you are cute" im like a lion in a field of food, am super chill, relaxed, trusting higher self, but also approaching on my own terms.

Awesome. Im even feeling the sub deepeming further.

All is well. Order is in check. Im executing all kind of game, roles, and dynamics.no questioning about it.

Ascension to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) lennyhood.

Now, alcohol aint the way to go, so im gonna use this experience

Happ new year!I opened tons of people, dudes, chicks, everybody. Incorporated fun aswell. I dont need to know to have fun. There is no end to the pleasures of being socisl and work the world. Its lit!

One girl who lingered around and was engaging, was kinda ditzy. Nice energy. To bad I forgot to get her insta. also realize how easy it is. Bf means shit lol, I involve people. Say I open his chick, I weave the dude as I please.

Girl aint seem to be used by sheer opening, not that it matters as we proceed anyways.

Opened to many people. I instantly go for the kill no matter who. To much oppurtunity. Interesting results how some dudnt feel the need to return. It means shit tho.

Had girls flocking but was aloof as fuck. Hella serious and ceo ish. Still im the king. A subconscious thing. Like sitting and shit just turns up, me being to in myself. Idk. Aloof. Isolated. Like upholding an image.

Tl;dr made friends, girls did what girls did, girl make it easy, didnt close, yet she wS ditzy, offered herself to me ( nobody knew her) might see her again.

Edit: im beyond easy and all that. Play the game. 2021 is the year of the pimp and player.