Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.3.2 - of becoming and being a G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.3.2 - of becoming and being a G (/Thread-DMSI-3-3-2-of-becoming-and-being-a-G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - The return - Kol - 07-10-2020

Am I getting OF TID or is OF indirectly affecting me by reading? OF seems so tempting and shifts are happening in an instant.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - The return - Kol - 07-11-2020

11/7/20

First night finished, new cycle started last night

Ran 7 loops last night. Feeling good. Having insight it just fear thats standing in the way as have been concluded on the forums. Internally, something that was a returning issue, is already being dealt with. Internal freeup.

If DMSI user is executing and FRM is successfull, then fucking 4/5 girls a day is like breathing. A lifestyle. Meanwhile Im progressing further and further.

My whole structure regarding sex, possibilities, dating and frame is changing. It is mindblowing. One after another thing is being dealt with.

It seems more energy is being on board with FRM. Might be thats the case why im "avoiding" some girls. One reason/excuse is "she's to young bro, locking eyes is creepy fam" it isnt. Locking eyes is locking eyes. It gives no governance to choice without giving a fuck. Its a form of bondage.

Value of attention has been a huge revelation in which all falls into place. Attention is all it is. Paying, taking it away. It all comes down to it. Its crazy.

The aura is pretty strong on this version. The heat is so dense, I can almost taste it, touch it. Like the rings of saturn.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - The return - Kol - 07-14-2020

Haha, GoW is so telling. Kratos reflect so much about the dynamic. Until he went away from ancient greece and became soft.

#SavageKratosbestKratos

Never thought it came all together like this.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - The return - Kol - 07-15-2020

I decide to just relax and let DMSI come to me as it comes. I drop all chains and resistance and realize it is exactly that.
Aura fires up directly, heat is noticable felt.

Also, it mindblowing what crazy shit I experienced, which I totally forgot about, in the form of memories and past experiences. I mean, women blowing up my phone, playing the "show up after work" etc etc. I totally forgot about that.

Its some sort of paradox. Instead of pushing, relaxing.

Other subtle fears are also noticed, but like I said, lets give DMSI full reign and get out if my damn head.

Exciting. I feel I wasted years tho which I regret.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - The return - Kol - 07-15-2020

Last few days im thinking and getting excited over the idea that OF 5.75g will lead to FRM 5.0 and 6g tech. If all is rooted in fear, which I believe, then I dont see how this cannot happen. Im my mind, im 100% on board with this.

But hey, I love to have everything being challenged. Maybe its some TID stuff. Oh well, it is TID. no more pacing around the subject. Just dive in headfirst and fuck all.

Energy this morning was clean af. Waking up, working, no breakfast, solid composure in everything, riding the wave. After getting some stuff, I ate something, energy dipped. Could be the carbs, idk. But I love the clean energy in the morning, getting up, doing my thing.

Its a good thing DMSI feels like a mini vacation. This attitude makes me want to do shit.

Working is amazing. Lets go. Fear is noticably reducing day by day. Its a stark contrast. Would I have not come in contact with Shannons work and IML, Idk where my life would be right now. 

I did ran 7 loops per night the last 5 nights. When I had the urge, I followed the number of loops coined in the daytime aswell. Im back at 4 loops again since last night.
2 loopsets of 4 to go. Upcoming night, and the night following that.

My blissing out is also back. I fuckjng love life and everything.

Kol is in love and he basks in it.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - The return - London1 - 07-16-2020

(07-15-2020, 06:37 AM)Kol Wrote: Exciting. I feel I wasted years tho which I regret.

How old are you?

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - The return - Kol - 07-17-2020

Im 31.

---------

Cycle is done. 4 days off now. Tonight is my first night off from running loops. Have to say, last couple of days where rough.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - of becoming and being a G - Kol - 07-20-2020

Day 2 out of 4 off loops.

Im coming to realize why im feelimg braindead, being a vegetable, all is directed inwards towards whatever. It something I wpuld become mad over, as I dont like feeling like a withering leaf, but I got a answer now.

No idea if it has to do with my 5 days of 7 loops at night, and running 3 on the day due following urges, but it really feels like all is absent. Its also not new, got it on ums aswell.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - of becoming and being a G - Kol - 08-03-2020

Day 3 cycle something

Yeah, so I had just 1 day off between this cycle and the former one. I kept being nudged to run again, and it wemt smooth.

Also, somethings I dont wanna pay attention to, but let it flow. No conversations on what it is, I keep it by myself not to relapse, just letting it unfold..no counting days but enjoying is. Funny is, I might start up something with this. Its similar to a calling. FRM is a godsend.

Having tons of ideas to execute upon and its a structural thing, blueprint kind off.

Right now I feel a non directed sense of frustration, my mind is screaming. Its like some parts are like "come on man, its fun *insert your friendly buddy hypeman* 
So its a clear distinction and workable with those that feel "left behind" or anything.

Also, investing in these subs, you better be serious aboit it. Its investing in self development, so excuses are invalid. Do you want it or nah?

Those co-operative parts also seem to assist in this. Lit.

Dmsi results are really interesting. Im getting better day by day. Still occasional procrastination going on right now. Something/some parts aint happy at all.

Tons of removal of wasting. As im going on with this, getting the hamg off it, Im cutting ties more and more. I want to be full stripped bare naked. Like pre-internet and dopamine flood. Detox all the way.

Diet next. Better food. Caffeine seems to be tacky, so that might go aswell. Ima miss my asmr moment to relax with and let my mind reveal. Way bigger discipline. Stick to it.

Style and looks is another. Am wanting a sleeve, new outfits, getting my ears re-pierced etc. Im actually learning about style and communication.

I also keep improving in my attitude regarding finances and its met with euphoria.

Picked up meditation also. When im not running loops. Simple breathing and such. Im also have a way stronger urge to be more in nature, more primal, caveman even. Being with nature, sleeping under the nightsky.

Cold showers are next. Lets go.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - of becoming and being a G - Kol - 08-09-2020

Having zero chill the last couple of days. No bs tolerance, 0 chill. Im also facing resistance. Like being held into place, cant see but triggering rage.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - of becoming and being a G - Kol - 08-26-2020

26-27 augustus 1 cycle

Ran my first set of loops last night. Having strong brainfog. Atleast im kicking some mayor dopamine triggers. Never going back. This will pass and im feeling pretty good about it.

I think it is resistance, my subconscious throwing up the brainfog to discourage, derail or some stuff along these lines. Im clear about not going back to the instant gratification, short term pleasures and what not.

Attraction is wild nowadays. Full on boob displays, deep gaxing from women, the dmsi bubble in 1 on 1, girls showing overt IOIs with clear IOS patterns layered with it. Its hella clear. Not going to entertain this out of not wanting to trigger relapse, but its amazing.

Im feeling like having a huge hangover. Im also back in eastern philosophy and it is really good.

Financial stuff till this day keeps improving, FRM does some great work in this area. Its driven by fun, for the sake of it, for shits and giggles. Awesome. As im writing this, I keep uncovering, dismanteling, untangling.

Also, im clicking soooo smoothly in socisa interaction. It takes no effort. I walk up, I vibe. Its beyond words or anything. Im the prize. Its being felt by people.

Also, whats fun, is, relationstatus means shit. Girls looking away it means nothing. Its energetic and an sense of "gotcha" couple walks the street, yet she gets snipered. Its like a cheatcode. A hack. She can look awsy but I can feel the magnetic pull ooze still. Her body doesnt lie.

Anyway, im at the point IDGAF. women are distraction. Im about my own shit. Taking full care and ownership. Idk if this goes against DMSI, but still.

I am enough.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - of becoming and being a G - Kol - 08-26-2020

(08-09-2020, 05:28 AM)Kol Wrote: Having zero chill the last couple of days. No bs tolerance, 0 chill. Im also facing resistance. Like being held into place, cant see but triggering rage.

Hah, this has flags all over it. Funny when you are outsidecof this, its clear. Its a pattern. Thank you subconscious, very cool.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - of becoming and being a G - Kol - 08-28-2020

Reading in a OF journal on here, someone noted the fear around finances and that it could be the one standing in the way of UMS execution. I had an "oh?" Moment, an aha moment, and it seems that through running DMSI, FRM seems to do the same thing.

This...makes me happy and is exactly why I decided to switch initially to DMSI, because of the upgraded FRM, and aswell it makes sense due the touching upon these thing "indirectly" (?)

Heh, nice. Feeling really tranquil and solid today while having a sense of underlying things being dealt with. Its like a spa-bliss. Body relaxed. Yet Im avoiding certain girls and idk why. One thing coined was fear of rejection.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - of becoming and being a G - Kol - 08-28-2020

I do know why now; resistance. That was fast. I see it in multiple areas now.