Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.3.2 - of becoming and being a G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.3.2 - of becoming and being a G (/Thread-DMSI-3-3-2-of-becoming-and-being-a-G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

DMSI 3.3.2 - of becoming and being a G - Kol - 05-25-2020

It's official, I'm back on DMSI. 

As this installment got the latest FRM version, and im guided to 'healing the wounded child' this can become interesting. DMSI targets some hangups I still have from my current point of view ( has to run it yet ) that are plagueing my life. I want to get to the root of it. 

Been also re-diving into some material that I was semi involved in years back but now understood on a deeper fundamental level and its mindblowing. Going through tons. 

Ah DMSI, your design- goals will benefit all.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - The return - Kol - 05-25-2020

Loops started as of now ( 10 pm may 25th )

I feel a wave of relaxation coming over me. As if FRM takes over the control in a gentle way. I really like this confidence and urge to mate.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - The return - abundance - 06-14-2020

Really love what you're experiencing there, would like to see some updates, gets me excited for the dimsee ride Wink

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - The return - StridingStrider - 06-14-2020

Finally, some DMSI journals! Always a treat.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - The return - Kol - 06-27-2020

(06-14-2020, 07:43 AM)abundance Wrote: Really love what you're experiencing there, would like to see some updates, gets me excited for the dimsee ride Wink

DMSI is great. I remember something alomg the lines that DMSI doesnt mess with happy relationships. Funny thing is, idk if Shannon is aware, that those that hold the label, yet aint happy will be sniped. Like the first day, I felt a shock, and noticed this girls reaction go shook lmao. 

First day was like a Hank Moody movie. Every interaction with girls felt like it gravitates to sex. No matter what the environment, the pull was so strong, goddamn. This becomes the norm Im totally unashamed in this lol. Everybody will be the spectator if the grandious cock and mating process! Withness the IDGAF MAN! 

Nowadays im like a complete meme. Just realized I put sex on a to high of a standard, but hey, im sleazy af lmao. Unfiltered admiration and lust. Its so good. All these things are empowering. 

Nowadays I love the living shit out of life. Im getting way more selfish. Sexual drive is high. Libido is high, subconcious wont allow to dip, nahhhh. Just fuck fuck and more fucking. 

All is sex now. Its fun, over the top, glorious.

Frm is awesome in uncovering and handling. 

Shannon, I love your work. 

Damn son. Tell son. Tell yo wife and kids  

I feel im on a different planet all together. Its insane Big Grin

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - The return - Kol - 06-27-2020

Weewee leads the way. Praise weewee

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - The return - Kol - 07-06-2020

With all the stuff going on and my impatience, I went with 7 loops. Same stuff as with ums, terror, hopeless, suicidal-ish stuff. Truly ripping till rock bottom.

Dont do that again lol. Still somewhat positive in a sense like being carried on hands or something.

Needless to say, agitation, agression, out of control sense, but indirected doom and gloom. I have a sense some very deep stuff is being handled. Yesterday I was pushed towards surrender.

Still having ums stuff going on. Terror surrounds itself around finances, incapability, self attack and what not. In the field of ums, im having a growing prosperity mindset. Seeing yachts, cars and all as "nice toys" and getting an euphoric sense of that that is what it should be.

4 loops, 8 days. Then 4 days off. Ima stick to that.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - The return - Kol - 07-07-2020

This blows my mind.

Joe lampton is also good stuff and pimp game is something I fuck with. 

Bookmarking it for myself and the people. Great stuff, and I mean greatttt stuff. 

Also, I suddenly thought; hey, I have girls in many places now as I was reflecting back. No sex still, but I think its an inhibition on the opposite part. Its a network of known girls all over the places. 

Giving space for her to seduce while im on my shit. No chasing but generating oppurtunity. Being the prize.

Today I was a G. I truly felt it, girl was attracted right of the bat. But I didnt give a fuck frankly, I was tranquil, basking in my own self. I felt truly powerfull. 

At this point my mind in untangling, processing, exposing, dissolving, dealing. Tonight is my first night off and so much promising stuff is clear to me. The good life. Its crazy how people like joe lampton, the tate brothers caused a switchbin my mind 
Im also big on tattoo's again, piercings, gym and what not.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - The return - Kol - 07-08-2020

Im tackling multiple urges by stepping back and saying "no". Nicotine, caffeine, pmo, and what not. Im now at this point to see these urges for what they are "urges"

This gives me more centredness, builds discipline and frame. It translates into saying "no" to women aswell, not playing in their frame and being the next soyboy.

Gives me plenty of choice. Its a discipline builder, a delayed gratification instiller. It gives you the power to focus and reject pussy by self governance. It also creates an edge, abubdance and savagery. Freedom to not be enslaved by being ran by urges.

The moment my mind starts, I stop it dead in its tracks.

Lets go. The excuses and emotional ups and downs are pretty brutal.

Detox and abstence is good for the soul. Even as a temporary reset to regain perspective.  Same as relationships. Stop and screen "is it really of value still, or a liability? Why am I hanging out eith xyz people?" With caffeine, to detox is okay, to return to it later is fine. Its about not being a slave ran by these things, but about mastery. Dont entertain the urges at all.

Saves you a ton of drama to get the habit going.

Makes you also cold and ruthless.

Girls be suddenly sending me links for their live on instagram. Another girl blowing up my phone. She pursuing hard and consistent, yet I dont do shit with it. Yeah, sex closing would be easy, but she has shown behaviour in the past that deserves the punishment, not the reward. Going with that, or biting the bullet would generate to much drama.

M is one of those girls that are, when I would go with it, would tell stories that she blows out of proportion, that affect my reputation. Admiration is nice, but she is batshit.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - The return - Kol - 07-10-2020

still in my offdays break. Something is telling me way more is going on under the hood then that I am aware of it. Acknowledging it got me a big smile on my face, cuz its true!

No words come close to what im going through now. Fuck. Its FRM season and it is relentless. Clarity, solutions, flipping societal bullshit, whatever. So much backward bullshit, its insane. How did I live like that sll these years? FRM is merciless to whats in the way of everything. Im almost going through redpill rage and anger. And you know what? Its a source of power. Be angry, cocky, arrogant, take no bs.

Its an anger that I want to sit with.

Heh, I love reading the OF updates on the forums. Its amazing withnessing growth. Shannon has come a long way. I feel good. Im withnessing FRM in DMSI now, my own growth, and its huge. Its really paying off.