Subliminal Talk
UMS funding my dreams - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMS funding my dreams (/Thread-UMS-funding-my-dreams)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: UMS funding my dreams - Money maker - 07-10-2020

(07-05-2020, 05:28 AM)findingme Wrote: Thanks for being so honest in your sharings. I'm not a trader, but a marketer presently. I've traded for very short periods in years past, but because I was clueless and untrained, I pulled out, knowing I was merely gambling.

I wanted to thank you for sharing the mental processes going on, for I've heard that being good mentally (fearwise, mostly) is an absolute key to success when trading. People often talk generally about it, but rarely share their thinking when in the hotseat. Me reading your experiences gives me courage, as I've wanted to trade markets (forex mostly), but have not found a good system yet.

Thank you for being real here.

You need to be mentally prepared to trade.

Quick update

Mentally I am tougher since starting sub. I am still in resistance but not as much as the past two weeks.

I’m posting my current account. I circled where I started listening to sub. You can see when resistance manifested.

I do very well on mondays, Tuesday’s, and fridays. Majority of my mistakes are on wed and thurs which is the last day of listening and first day bloom since I am keeping a 3 on 4 off listening schedule.

I have not reduced loops and plan to stay at the 4 loop per session until resistance subsides.

I have two trades : Msft and Fb which I know will make money.

My mistakes were few but critical. Each mistake caused thousands in losses each. Two were fear based/lack of faith and the third major mistake was an impulse buy kinda of. I learned major lessons from them and am starting over with the scraps I have left.

I feel like next week will be good.

So I refuse to bow to resistance.

I will turn my 369 usd and turn it into 1000000000
I also will not deposit any money into this account as this is my daytrade account which I am willing to risk. I have a retirement account started and will open more different types as I amass wealth.

[attachment=696]
I will post my earnings periodically

I will make images smaller too lol

RE: UMS funding my dreams - Money maker - 08-19-2020

Week 14 day 3
3 loops per day

Body - need more exercise, noticed muscle loss from inactivity from sitting in front of computer all day.
Mind - neutral.  
Soul - still having aggression

Things I got out of the blue:
A free used car
A free watch
A free phone
A free bike

All legal
All things I have been wanting to upgrade anyway

Still making mistakes with stocks but learning, learning, learning.

I do feel a lack of confidence in my investing sometimes which causes my mistakes.
For example I will invest in a stock because of a catalyst then the next morning indicates that my choice will tank for an unexpected reason like rioting hurts retail.  Now every now and then I will just react and panic sell to minimize my loss.  This is where I get into trouble because I get a flood of ideas or fears and my reason diminishes.  In 90% of the cases where I panicked, I lost money.  If I had stayed calm and patient, I would have recovered 50% of the losses.  It happens fast.

I have been building a dividend portfolio for my retirement with auto payments.

Here are some stocks to watch/papertrade-
AAPL- they are doing a 4 for 1 split
TSLA -they are doing a 5 for 1 split

Oracle and intel are also doing well

Tomorrow supposed to be a red day in the market with unemployment numbers coming out so I would only buy long term investments.

Thanks all

RE: UMS funding my dreams - Money maker - 08-19-2020

Week 14 day 3
3 loops per day

Body - need more exercise, noticed muscle loss from inactivity from sitting in front of computer all day.
Mind - neutral.  
Soul - still having aggression

Things I got out of the blue:
A free used car
A free watch
A free phone
A free bike

All legal
All things I have been wanting to upgrade anyway

Still making mistakes with stocks but learning, learning, learning.

I do feel a lack of confidence in my investing sometimes which causes my mistakes.
For example I will invest in a stock because of a catalyst then the next morning indicates that my choice will tank for an unexpected reason like rioting hurts retail.  Now every now and then I will just react and panic sell to minimize my loss.  This is where I get into trouble because I get a flood of ideas or fears and my reason diminishes.  In 90% of the cases where I panicked, I lost money.  If I had stayed calm and patient, I would have recovered 50% of the losses.  It happens fast.

I have been building a dividend portfolio for my retirement with auto payments.

Here are some stocks to watch/papertrade-
AAPL- they are doing a 4 for 1 split
TSLA -they are doing a 5 for 1 split

Oracle and intel are also doing well

Tomorrow supposed to be a red day in the market with unemployment numbers coming out so I would only buy long term investments.

Thanks all

RE: UMS funding my dreams - Money maker - 09-11-2020

Week 17 day 5

3 days 3 loops hybrid
1 day 2 loops silent
1 day 1 loop silent

Body - slacking last few weeks, eating everything and a lot, but I have started to be more active like when I first started sub
Mind - strong, confidence growing steadily, feel like I am accepting the sub better, I do notice that I zone out or take longer to respond to people
Soul - I have had maybe three times where I have had aggression come up since last post, which is pretty awesome

I can feel changes.
Today I had an ah ha moment with regards to my stock trading. Background info- I borrowed money and lost it in the market. I have spent a lot of money learning how to make money trading stocks and its starting to pay off! I am minimizing my mistakes everyday. If anyone is invested then I know the pain you are going through. We are currently going through a rebalancing and the upcoming election has slowed the market. Also, my work set up needs some love. I have been fixing things around the house and started working on a house I have been trying to sell for almost a year but no takers, just one low ball offer. First listed at 699, then 680, then 660, then 600, and the offer was 530. I won’t profit at 530. We have had plenty of people coming to see the 2 family but no good offers. If anyone has any tips, I’d be grateful.
So I plan to just keep working on the house till it sells.

For all you long term investors, stocks are cheap right now, buy. Buy the dip. Buy. Apple stock is only 111 a share, it hasn’t been this low in years. Here’s the thing about the market, it always comes back. You would be a fool to think otherwise. There will always be rich people and they need the market. So don’t let them have all the money! Apple will be 300 in a year, it’s inevitable. The rich see the big picture and the road is a long one and consistency how to get there.

RE: UMS funding my dreams - Money maker - 11-30-2020

Week 28

Mind - plateaued. Foggy still
Body - tired
Soul - empty

I have not been consistent. I have changed my listening routine periodically to see where I get better results as I have passed the 6 month mark. Some of the things on my vision board have occurred, like my jobs have been getting better. Within the past two weeks I got work that paid almost double my usually pay and one of them had increased status which I work this Thursday doing something I am passionate about. My mother keeps insisting that I will have a great year next year according to Chinese zodiac...she doesn’t know how much effort I am putting into my successful future with vision boards, subs, and determination. I am tired all the time though.

Tesla included into s n p
Weed stocks are doing well, thanks Biden

I am at the point where whatever sub I am listening to is taking affect and should see a slow incline in success.

RE: UMS funding my dreams - MegaMan - 01-15-2021

Hello Money maker, thanks for your journal. You got some nice results already!

You mentioned spending money on educational trading resources, so I suppose you already have a trading journal and rule based system for trades in place. If not, I'd recommend it Smile

Concerning the house do you really want to sell it now? What about renting it out and using the stable income as a base for your own endeavors?

Wishing you the best, MegaMan

RE: UMS funding my dreams - Money maker - 01-27-2021

(01-15-2021, 06:25 PM)MegaMan Wrote: Hello Money maker, thanks for your journal. You got some nice results already!

You mentioned spending money on educational trading resources, so I suppose you already have a trading journal and rule based system for trades in place. If not, I'd recommend it Smile

Concerning the house do you really want to sell it now? What about renting it out and using the stable income as a base for your own endeavors?

Wishing you the best, MegaMan

Thanks

House isn’t my decision.

I am still learning but have a solid base for trading as with my last mistake that I had learned from cost me 6,000 usd.

So here is an update on my rh account.

In he photo you see I more than doubled my money from the last photo I uploaded.

The red area is where nothing was going my way And I was listening 3-4 days on off
Blue is when I started listening to the sub All the time just increasing and after a few days things started manifesting

Green is where I started talking to ppl and everyone starts telling me to be careful, giving negative after negative, reminding me of my past losses...WTF?!

Yellow Is where my mind shifted from future based positive in the zone thinking to staring at my tiny losses, but the losses just kept growing and growing and I was minimizing losses but they just kept following me to every trade, I’m doing it right now...damn. I thought I needed to ease up on listening so I started changing the pattern.

Starting today I will take a one week break After listening for an average of: 4-12 hours per day, 6 days a week
Peak listening 20hr avg, daily but wasn’t able to keep up listening through headphones because of increasing interruptions from every direction like everyone needed my help for something trivial but that’s where the blue area followed.

So far on this first true day of bloom...eh... nothing exciting. Helped someone today. Over tipped the sandwich kid because the place just opened up. Lastly, I am praying that TSLA stock goes up At least 5% tmr for earnings, that would be nice...then I don’t have to sell my car, lol.

So I was going to sell my position when it was red but my body kind of wouldn’t let me...this is two days in a row.
I am trusting my gut and holding until tomorrow. It’s 50/50 but not really.

Also, I have been beyond irritable hairpin trigger don’t mess with me this past week so I thought a break was needed.

I expect big things from this week of bloom. So right now I just checked and Tesla went from 891 where I left to go help someone and went to writing this to 865. My heart sank and my body and mind just won’t let me sell. My notes and indicators say cut my losses but I keep feeling like it will be ok and tmr will go up, the last 8 out of 10 went up the next day. You are currently reading the thoughts of a desperate gambler.

I can’t affect the market with my thoughts. I can only trust that I make more correct ones. I hope I am right.
Wish I could talk about anything else but this is what I am passionate about. Lol

This is my rh account

Got cut off but you get the gist

RE: UMS funding my dreams - Shannon - 01-30-2021

Reading through your journal, I noted that Post #50 breaks two rules. One is against discussion of astrology, and the other is against discussion of politics and political figures. Please correct that.