Subliminal Talk
UMS funding my dreams - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMS funding my dreams (/Thread-UMS-funding-my-dreams)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: UMS funding my dreams - Money maker - 05-24-2020

Yes, goals are appearing to me left and right! So much to do!

Day 4 bloomsville

Body - did some pushups and organizing/cleaning, not as hungry as first 4 days
Mind - clear headed, calm, neutral, healthy, no headaches
Soul - emotions zen, no aggression or anger

Effects feel like they are fading because my desire to earn is less today. Kind of just went about.
I do have more control over my emotions, can snap out of a downward spiral relatively quickly.
I have noticed more control over my spending.
I am sticking to healthier food options.
Actually I still want to make more money, lol.
I feel like I’m sinking in mud if I’m not making money.
I actually can’t wait til I can listen again.

Please don’t think I am hyping my results. I do hit resistance but I feel the first level of resistance is done. I did just do a run of ltu stress relief, winners mind, and enhance intuition, so I believe I had built up to this in a positive way...I truly feel that I am aligning to my best self.

Thank you for following my journey.
Let’s make money!

RE: UMS funding my dreams - Shannon - 05-24-2020

When you feel the effects fading you can start using it again. Or a day less than starting to fade.

RE: UMS funding my dreams - Money maker - 05-25-2020

Ok, thank you for that because I wanted to make sure it was ok to shorten bloom, lol
My hypothesis is that my capacity to recover from sub usage has increased over time.
Getting stronger.

Day 5 bloom city

Slept in because I played 2 poker tournaments back to back last night.
1st tournament 4th place out of 22
2nd tournament 13th out of 17
Obviously I didn’t have the patience for the second one, lol
Top 3 paid

Body - sore back from passing out on couch, everything else feels the same
Mind - getting things done with more efficiency motivated to finish things chores but now just relaxing thought about money about 25% of day
Soul - thoughts about doing nice things for family keep occurring, 5% aggression today which was one outburst but quickly transmuted it to more of an excited shout with ok effort, lol

So I have been itching to listen again and am going to listen at the normal time just a day earlier. I look forward to listening because it feels like a super charged turbo compared to what I’ve been listening to.
I keep getting positive signs about my future with money, news, rumors, etc.
even though the death toll rises there is still positive news coming out
The drunk depressed monkey pops out for a second or two but it’s like I semi consciously execute an auto response to shut it down and give it laughing gas. Laughing drunk monkey is funny, lol
But I do feel at a stand still with money and don’t like just being chained to the market so I must develop other streams ASAP.

Thank you for following my journey and let’s make money

RE: UMS funding my dreams - Money maker - 05-26-2020

Just finished 2 loops.

Day 1

Body - tired cuz only slept 5 hours and hungry
Mind - focused on making money almost trance like, slow, worn out from lack of sleep
Soul - so I feel horrible

Woke at sun up and just researched my trades. If I stuck to my plan I would be up 25% total...but nooooo...I had to be greedy and over confident...big mistake...always stick to the plan...damn... so I had to cut losses instead of take profits because I didn’t stick with the strategy. I was swinging for the fences with a twig. Lesson learned. Unfortunately this was brewing inside, the loss (and it being my own mistake sucked). Well here is the worst part that I feel bad about...my nephew, just turned 4, cutest, sweetest, kindest, angel, happens to say something that I have asked him not to say and I don’t know why but I just snapped and yelled at him, he started to cry, my heart sank. He is my only nephew and I don’t have kids so I treat him like a son. I don’t know what came over me. So I hugged him and told him I was sorry, repeatedly. I almost cried because I didn’t want to be like my father and now I just gave this kid some issues. I love the kid so much.
I really need to figure out how to tame the aggravation because I know it was based off not making as much as I could have in the morning.

The upside is that I did pick winners, just need to work on sticking to the plan and I will be in the green this week.
And then I spoil my nephew with some big toys!

Thanks guys

RE: UMS funding my dreams - Shannon - 05-26-2020

The Plan:

Step 1: Pick Winners.
Step 2: Set a minimum profit that is acceptable.
Step 3: Set a Stop Limit Sell order for that price.
Step 4: STOP INTERFERING WITH THE PLAN!

lol

RE: UMS funding my dreams - Money maker - 05-27-2020

YES! I needed to see that! I actually just blew up at my friend who has been just trying to help me but I just channeled a pile of bs onto him. I will apologize to him in the best way I know how...big gift! He’s been wanting a Rolex for the longest.

Day 2 week 2

Body- feel good, not tiredness at all, bought a bunch of nice ripe avocados and probiotics delivered, need to get healthy to spend that money, started working out more
Mind - a touch sluggish thinking, need more sleep I guess, money on the moind
Soul - obviously aggressive today, but just short bursts, still not cool though

So, I started the day phenomenally. Thought I felt well rested. Calm. Then I look at my stocks...!!!!!!!!
I was up 33%!!! Everything I predicted happened and I was on track to double that! I was about to sell half to be safe...
I got sidetracked and more good news came out so I let it ride. Here’s the kicker...Trump tweeted something that trumped my good news and shattered the market or at lest 90% of my portfolio, pun intended to keep it light, lol.
So faster than you can read this line the market dropped and I couldn’t react fast enough and I was down 33%
Whoa. Now you know where my aggression came from, I wasn’t hulking all day, in fact I was calm about 90% of the day, it’s just I guess they triggered something that I need to work on. Well all day my mind was just working on ways to make money, even though I was down and I knew it, I still knew the only way out of this hole was up, so I dug all day to 11% loss which is a win plus my long term stocks were neutral to the trumping and will grow in the long term as scheduled.
I was chatting with a bunch of traders and apparently a lot of us took losses today they said it goes with the territory. My friend, I don’t know his worth, profited 15k today. This is why I listened to him in the first place, he does this all the time and his friends do more. Once I break through my resistance I know I will get there because I just know.

I just apologized via text to my friend and feel good about it. Also I am currently listening to my first loop and overall feel much better. Second loop now, lol. Running through emotions like they were on sale but ended up happy. Also looking forward to tmr and have a feeling that I will be surprised at how much I made, in a good way.

Is there luck magnifier in here? I am getting fortunate synchronicities in my everyday life to note.

Thank you for reading and let the finance shine in!
Oh, wear a mask, please, I see people without masks in public buildings and that’s not ok. Now I’m done.

RE: UMS funding my dreams - Money maker - 05-28-2020

Listened to 4 loops last night. After second loop I hit play by reflex and was like what’s one more gonna do? But it was on repeat and I was zoned into researching next day trades, next thing I know it’s late and I’m 4 loops in, lol
Day 1 bloomocity

Body - normal no boost in energy like last week(but I did increase loops so...)
Mind - no aggression , just some thoughts but no outbursts, all day just thinking about making money, trusting that things are coming, constantly scanning for profitable ventures
Soul - dead, jk, just really neutral most of the day

I wasn’t tired but wasn’t enthusiastic about anything either. Putting a lot of effort not to get mad.
I want to say that I did well today but feel I must be honest with myself too, lol.
The trades I bought yesterday profited today, 4 out of 5 were profit. Yay!
But I am holding stocks that are losing so it reflects my total as a loss. Boo!
Here is how I look at it:
1. If we base on results, the sub is doing great.
2. The loss is my current state. I am doing great but resistance is keeping me from my full profits.
3. These losing stocks are future winners, I just know, they take time to mature but tie up my buy power which slows my ability to earn more.

There has to be a way to speed up resistance removal.
I have journal in the mornings...I’m beat.
Thanks

RE: UMS funding my dreams - Money maker - 05-28-2020

Oh I did notice that I am not eating when I work. Like 6 am to 4 pm. I get hungry and get food but I will just let the food sit there because I get driven to work that time flies by.

RE: UMS funding my dreams - Money maker - 05-30-2020

Day 2 bloom

Body - neutral
Mind - still money focused most of day
Soul - no aggression, neutral

Started day negative but kept composure. Ended the day in the green up 9% for the day.

Day 3 bloom

Same except I woke with a headache. Gone after breakfast.
I’m dreaming last two days. Boring dreams.
I do have positive feelings about everything in general. So not so neutral lol

Gonna start YouTubing soon will keep updated on that
Constantly looking for opportunities all day
I feel like week 3 will be awesome

Thank you for following

RE: UMS funding my dreams - Money maker - 06-03-2020

Day 3 week 3
2 loops

Body - so... I don’t know if this is correct or if I didn’t use it properly the first time but my body fat calipers say I am currently at 21ish % (I was close to 28% , I think I did it correctly, when I started). I exercise very little. The only thing is I have been pretty strict with diet and I haven’t been eating much because I am so focused on making money.
Mind - had a few headaches most likely from hunger, lol. Focused on earning. Confident that I will make money.
Soul - no aggression, mood swings yesterday but small.

It feels like more than confidence. It feels more like I know, like one knows the earth turns.
I have been taking on too many opportunities and thus making mistakes causing losses.
There are soooooooooo many money making opportunities out there though. I can’t do them all! Lol

On to the money...
As I said, I have spread myself thin and am making mistakes. I don’t have the equipment to support my strategy and must adapt.
In the market I am up. In fact, I have been positive everyday, meaning I am making money daily now through trading.
Now, I am preparing for the next level which is less bets/bigger bets. So now instead of researching 30-40 companies, I can focus on 10 - 20. I don’t want to be stuck in front of my computer 6 days a week anymore. Trading is just a way for me to make capital so I can have a cushion and work on more passive ideas. This is a new era and only those who adapt will thrive.

The future is looking good. I am poised to make 15-20% tmr.
Also, I have a list of 40 stocks that are making money but I don’t have enough to invest, lol!

I will let everyone know when I hit the million mark. Will post image.

If anyone is following the market, these are a few of what I have now (these will be sold pre-market so don’t go buying in the am unless you know what you are doing):
Docusign
Genius brand
Campbell soup
Tyson
Eco lab

I have 15 currently ready to sell in the morning. Some are losses, most are profit. I bought most on Monday if you want to see how much I made. Campbell and Tyson hurt because business wise they are turning a profit with restaurant closings people have to cook at home more, unfortunately there were covid breakouts it both companies which scared people into selling which drove the price down. Otherwise I would’ve made a lot of money today. Not worried though as I still made money despite the crisis. Could’ve minimized my loss though, now I know.

Thank you for reading

So far this sub gets a thumbs up from me as I have already made my money back, lol!

Shannon, please include enhance intuition to the next version it will help sooo much as I was getting good results with it in 3g, unless it’s already in here,lol.

RE: UMS funding my dreams - Money maker - 06-03-2020

Add on

So I listened to a 3rd loop, my iPod was on single track repeat, lol.
The past three days I have used induction headphones which uses sound vibration to listen through your bones, I think.
I hope that the subs are more effective this way. I will update next time.

RE: UMS funding my dreams - Shannon - 06-04-2020

(06-03-2020, 06:03 PM)Money maker Wrote: Add on

So I listened to a 3rd loop, my iPod was on single track repeat, lol.
The past three days I have used induction headphones which uses sound vibration to listen through your bones, I think.
I hope that the subs are more effective this way.  I will update next time.

Very useful feedback.

The next version hasn't started planning on my end uet, but the forum has been making suggestions in a thread.  Put that in there with the others, because when I am ready to build, I will be going through that thread and harvesting the ideas that are feasible.

I have noted that the majority of people seem to report making their money back 1x to 22x over within the first three months of using the program.  The rest seem to struggle.  I'm working on the new FRM for that reason.

I have also made enough money from the effects of this program to more than pay for it.  In fact, UMS has not only led me to new ways of making money (including the stock market), but has pushed me to get involved despite the fears I had of the unknown at first.  And this program has slowly, but surely, changed my whole money making strategy, approach and future as a result of doing these things.

I have my goals written down in my own handwriting in bold black Sharpie on a piece of paper that sits above my computer on the wall behind my desk.  Every day, paying attention or not, I see it.  And whenever I am running UMS, I know that is the goal my subconscious is working towards.  If you don't have such, you should do that too.  Giving your subconscious a definite goal, and writing it down, and posting it where you see it all the time, every day, even when you're not paying attention, is a great idea.

UMS has affected my girlfriend's reseller business by causing her to achieve her goal profits every month for the last 8 months, even through the whole COVID thing.  And her goal hasn't changed - yet.  I'm going to talk her into upping it soon.  Smile

Gotta love UMS.

I suggest that you implement the rule that you never sell at anything but a profit.

RE: UMS funding my dreams - Zubrowka - 06-05-2020

If you are in for the stock market for long term I would recommend you to take a look on value investment strategy. I.e. understanding how to value the underlying businesses that you are buying and understanding what things you need to check to find a business that is solid. I love reading some of Warren Buffets quotes regarding this:

Quote:No matter how much or how little you’re buying, you should be able to get your reasoning down on paper without relying on outside resources, Buffett told Becky Quick on CNBC’s “Squawk Box” on Monday.

“Everybody when they buy a stock should be able to take a yellow pad” and write down exactly why they plan to invest in that particular company, Buffett said.
He also doesn’t think investors should worry about how the stock will perform in the near term. If you want to predict what the stock price is going to do, “you can have a separate piece of paper,” he said. Rather, Buffett recommends focusing on businesses that will hold their value over time. As he told CNBC in 2018, “nobody buys a farm based on whether they think it’s going to rain next year.”
“You’re buying businesses,” Buffett told Quick on Monday. Because people can “make decisions every second with stocks,” as opposed to investing in a physical entity like stores or farms, “they think an investment in stocks is different than an investment in a business. But it isn’t.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/24/warren-buffett-dont-buy-stocks-because-you-think-they-will-perform.html

RE: UMS funding my dreams - Money maker - 06-05-2020

(06-04-2020, 07:41 AM)Shannon Wrote: I have noted that the majority of people seem to report making their money back 1x to 22x over within the first three months of using the program.  The rest seem to struggle.  I'm working on the new FRM for that reason.

I must be one of the successes because so far I have made 7x the price this week alone, actually today, lol.

I have my goals written down in my own handwriting in bold black Sharpie on a piece of paper that sits above my computer on the wall behind my desk.  Every day, paying attention or not, I see it.  And whenever I am running UMS, I know that is the goal my subconscious is working towards.  If you don't have such, you should do that too.  Giving your subconscious a definite goal, and writing it down, and posting it where you see it all the time, every day, even when you're not paying attention, is a great idea.

I will do this.  I have a subliminal blaster for my computer screen that flashes affirmations randomly.  Do you feel that is ok?  I can post the list of affirmations if you think it will conflict.

Gotta love UMS.

I do.

I suggest that you implement the rule that you never sell at anything but a profit.