Subliminal Talk
Adrock's Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Adrock's Journal (/Thread-Adrock-s-Journal)

Adrock's Journal - adrock - 05-07-2020

I'm sure I'm not the only one that looked at the products available and wanted to do everything all at once. Fortunately I managed to restrain myself, and decided to start with Chronic Useless Pain Relief Aid since I took a spill in early March, and did something to my lower back. The pain hasn't subsided yet, and some days are worse than others. Under normal circumstances I of course would have sought medical attention, but in these crazy times, I'm staying away for now. (I live in NYC, so even more of a reason to not seek health care for any reason except the virus.)

I started yesterday morning (5/6/2020) and I have to say I'm blown away by how much better I feel already. I had been taking Tylenol multiple times a day, though it didn't really do much for me. Sitting is probably the worst position for me, which is bad since my business is online retail, and I run the whole operation from my laptop. I've had days where I've stood the whole day while working to protect my back, and end up exhausting my legs. 

Yesterday morning I skipped the Tylenol and settled into my work area while listening with headphones. I worked for about two hours straight and when I stood up, I realized that my back should have been killing me, but it wasn't. A dull pain was still there, but it was much more tolerable than usual. 

I continued listening throughout the day and then some more while I slept. When I woke up this morning, I felt much better than I have since I was injured. There's still a little pain there so I plan on listening throughout the day and overnight for the next few days and see what happens from there. 

I have a few other subs that I'm eager to try out when I stop this one, so over the next few days I'll prioritize what order to do them in.

RE: Adrock's Journal - Shannon - 05-07-2020

So you're using the free version? Or GPR-P18?

RE: Adrock's Journal - adrock - 05-07-2020

(05-07-2020, 09:10 AM)Shannon Wrote: So you're using the free version?  Or GPR-P18?

Yes, it's the free version.

(05-07-2020, 12:24 PM)adrock Wrote:
(05-07-2020, 09:10 AM)Shannon Wrote: So you're using the free version?  Or GPR-P18?

I'm glad to hear it's working well for you.  At first I thought that was feedback for GPR-P18 until I re-read your post.   GPR doesn't get much interest unless people are in pain, and P18 has been extremely difficult to test since I built it for that reason.  I think it's had maybe three formal tests... and of those one was invalid.

The free version of GPR (CUPRA) is from a long time ago.  It's good to see it's still holding up well.

RE: Adrock's Journal - adrock - 05-07-2020

(05-07-2020, 12:41 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(05-07-2020, 12:24 PM)adrock Wrote:

I'm glad to hear it's working well for you.  At first I thought that was feedback for GPR-P18 until I re-read your post.   GPR doesn't get much interest unless people are in pain, and P18 has been extremely difficult to test since I built it for that reason.  I think it's had maybe three formal tests... and of those one was invalid.

The free version of GPR (CUPRA) is from a long time ago.  It's good to see it's still holding up well.

Yeah I wanted to test a free version before plunging in. I was going to do the ASC, but after reading the description of CUPRA, it sounded like I might see more immediate results, so I went with that one. 

I'm not sure how to describe it, but I've felt some radiant energy surrounding the pain off and on today. Like it causes a brief surge in pain before subsiding, so I think something is going on. I've also found myself dozing off in the afternoon both yesterday and today, and I'm pretty sure I had a strange dream last night, but I don't remember the specifics.

I like how this sub has helped me, but without a proper diagnosis, I'm not sure if it makes sense to listen to this long term. I see there are several options under health that I could consider once I can go see a doctor and determine exactly what's wrong. 

In the meantime, I'm excited to get started on improving myself for things like better focus and productivity. I run my own business and I'm struggling to take it to the next level (nothing related to the pandemic). I think a lot of it is due to things like lack of focus, procrastination, shyness, fear of success, poor organization. So I'm thinking of starting BASE since it looks like it incorporates several subs that specifically address some of the issues I have, but also will help push me forward to expand my business creatively.

If you are receptive to subliminals, BASE is a good one. It's older technology now, having been built in 2015, but as long as you execute the instructions it's very useful.

RE: Adrock's Journal - adrock - 05-08-2020

I listened to CUPRA silent all through the night, slept later than usual, but woke up feeling refreshed. I normally wake up once or twice in the middle of the night, but I slept right through last night.

Sitting at my laptop, I don't feel any pain in my back if I sit upright. If I slouch, I can still feel some pain there, but overall I'm so much better than I was just a couple days ago.

RE: Adrock's Journal - Shannon - 05-08-2020

(05-08-2020, 05:21 AM)adrock Wrote: I listened to CUPRA silent all through the night, slept later than usual, but woke up feeling refreshed. I normally wake up once or twice in the middle of the night, but I slept right through last night.

Sitting at my laptop, I don't feel any pain in my back if I sit upright. If I slouch, I can still feel some pain there, but overall I'm so much better than I was just a couple days ago.

It would be helpful to know what your pain was before using the subliminal (on a scale of 1-10) and where it is after using it.