Subliminal Talk
AM6 refresher - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6 refresher (/Thread-AM6-refresher)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: AM6 refresher - Kol - 05-25-2020

Consider this thread closed for now.

RE: AM6 refresher - Kol - 05-21-2022

Re-opened running stage 7

I finally am what I want to be and the stage goes deeper. Discovered aesthetic rap, stuff is dope. I feel soooo damn good.

Getting incredible amounts of service from people to the pount that I called the woman at the check in at the gym out, I told her "it was a bit much" seems to signal "im not used to it" shifted my mindset afterwards into deservedness.

Im getting comments at work about my physique. I notice lots op subtleties to the point I believe I cracked the code when it comes to attraction, IOI, seduction. Game through the absolute roof, all the way up.

Being more honest with myself. Indecisiveness = subconscious attachment = suffering. Im cleaning up some habits, as far as you can call it that at this point.

Fear, still there at some level. I believe all the subs I ran made me execute better, leading up to this point.

Ran DMSI before the refresher, missed oompf. AM6 seems to generate it from within when it comes to attraction. Feeling more solid. Has to do with reward. Im not blaming the sub (DMSI ) but reward is big to me.

Now, that im running refresher, which is 5G, im still wondering if I should initiate a 3rd full round of 6 months, or should run OFv3 for another round on months. Im not so sure about that as Im also want to run UMSv1. It all comes back to that eh.

I can see OFv3 as usefull to remove fears, resulting in even better execution. Current state of the world has me worried. I need money insights and how to survive what going on as it doesnt look good at all of whats going on,thus UMS.

AM6 is gold, wholeness of being a man, and it gives me some great ideas and path of action through intuition.

To get to the gist, a 3rd round would mean 6 months and a having to stick to it. Same goes for OFv3, but its 8. ( I assume, dont know if it is actually necessary as I already have a full run under my belt )AM6 gives me enough attraction and less anticipation. AM6 carries me. This shows directly the power of the mind aswell. Its kinda crazy how thoughts and feelings, believes, worries, fears all add to this experience. I mean, objectively the whole thing is indifferent,but the mind is the same as when you take a cold shower. Its you, the cold shower, and then the roommate, which is the mind, who places itself directly in between. You are you. Cold water is cold water. The rest, the pressure, resistance, its the mind. Notice anticipation and visualized scenarios and outcomes.. You see the same in relationship conflict. Both of you are there, and then the mental of both of you who argue and they manifest. A conflict of minds which you afterwards look at like "....why"

Now, this "limbo situation" of indecisiveness isnt new. I had it before. Its just a huge deal for some reason, reason I wrote in this post. If only I could employ all my different selfs in all realities and run all subs simultaneously, lmao. TID hello?

Just a thought to add as I was having a pee; the sub is calling me to my decisionmaking. Its partly FOMO. Also, its funny how im running AM6 refresher to figure my next move. Fear of failure? Damn...

Song of the moment: