Subliminal Talk
AM6 refresher - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6 refresher (/Thread-AM6-refresher)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: AM6 refresher - THolt - 05-07-2020

(05-07-2020, 02:07 AM)Kol Wrote: I hope Shannon reads about the deservedness. I dont know the script of ums, but the deservedness aspect in my refresher run I would love to see in ums.

Me too. I know I keep banging on about it but I think it is so important.

RE: AM6 refresher - Zubrowka - 05-07-2020

(05-07-2020, 07:05 AM)THolt Wrote:
(05-07-2020, 02:07 AM)Kol Wrote: I hope Shannon reads about the deservedness. I dont know the script of ums, but the deservedness aspect in my refresher run I would love to see in ums.

Aren’t  you guys talking about self worth when talking about deservedness?

RE: AM6 refresher - THolt - 05-07-2020

(05-07-2020, 08:01 AM)Zubrowka Wrote:

Yes we are.

RE: AM6 refresher - Zubrowka - 05-08-2020

(05-07-2020, 08:49 AM)THolt Wrote:

Yes we are.

From my understanding self-worth is synonym to self-esteem, so in that case maybe the SE sub would be your best choice? Or any sub that include that one.

RE: AM6 refresher - THolt - 05-08-2020

(05-08-2020, 01:03 PM)Zubrowka Wrote:

Yes we are.

From my understanding self-worth is synonym to self-esteem, so in that case maybe the SE sub would be your best choice? Or any sub that include that one.

I distinguish the two because self worth is more focused on you innate goodness and deservedness as a person. Self esteem is more how you feel as a person. Your self esteem can change based on external events but self worth is a deeper more fundamental concept. 

I think we should have both tbh.

RE: AM6 refresher - Zubrowka - 05-09-2020

(05-08-2020, 04:13 PM)THolt Wrote:
(05-08-2020, 01:03 PM)Zubrowka Wrote:
(05-07-2020, 07:05 AM)THolt Wrote: Me too. I know I keep banging on about it but I think it is so important.

Yes we are.

I distinguish the two because self worth is more focused on you innate goodness and deservedness as a person. Self esteem is more how you feel as a person. Your self esteem can change based on external events but self worth is a deeper more fundamental concept. 

I think we should have both tbh.

Not really sure about that they are separate. Self esteem can be more profound and not have to be dependent on external outcomes, it’s a matter of how deep it’s rooted. I can recommend reading this Wikipedia page about self esteem, it opened my eyes for some stuff a couple of days ago: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-esteem

RE: AM6 refresher - LiquidMind - 05-10-2020

Seen a rise of Alpha male subs and talk about it in other threads lately
Wonder if this is coincidence or..?

RE: AM6 refresher - Kol - 05-12-2020

I notice the same regarding Alpha.

Ion: I notice something similar going on as when I ran UMS, which is my sense of direction being gone. I really cant have that. I dont want my interests being stripped off, being an floating head. I miss the security I have, the confidence, and it scares me. It might be resistance, but I feel blocked. I want to throw it all off off me. All the chains, limits and what not.

Doubts, lack of confidence, feeling weakness in my body. I really hate the absence of direction, interest, ideas. I dont want to be at mercy, wasting my life away, like an "is this it? I am a leader yet being doomed to a life of wasted potential"

Now, I know these subs aint a magic pill ( well, it comes close with these modules and all ) but still, some relief and fearlessness would be great. One moment im clear on what I want, next moment it all is gone, out of my awareness.

On the other hand, I still have some strong ums results going on. 6/7 figures, sure why not. I am excited about that. Next up is "what" and "how" thats tripping me up. Reading all these marketing books and all feels like im procrastinating. I read enough. I can read and read, yet its like a choir.

RE: AM6 refresher - Kol - 05-19-2020

Im at the point I might let am6 settle a bit for now (19/5/2020) im running it whenever I have time basically lately.

My frame is as solid as the royal guards at times. Like, its amusing to me what women try to do. Being all flirty, and im like "wtf are you even trying to do" 0 response from me. Just being amused, almost feeling sorry for them at times. Lol. No feeling at all. Its not flawless, I know it still needs some time to kick in/sink in, causing an incongruence. Old beta ways. Do I really want to commit a 3rd round of 6 months? Idk. AM gets me way more out of my head, just living life so to say.

RE: AM6 refresher - DavisMind91 - 05-19-2020

(05-19-2020, 08:38 AM)Kol Wrote: Im at the point I might let am6 settle a bit for now (19/5/2020) im running it whenever I have time basically lately.

My frame is as solid as the royal guards at times. Like, its amusing to me what women try to do. Being all flirty, and im like "wtf are you even trying to do" 0 response from me. Just being amused, almost feeling sorry for them at times. Lol. No feeling at all. Its not flawless, I know it still needs some time to kick in/sink in, causing an incongruence. Old beta ways. Do I really want to commit a 3rd round of 6 months? Idk. AM gets me way more out of my head, just living life so to say.

Take it from me, if you feel like it needs more time to sink in then take a break for a week or two, then do another 32 day refresher. You may not ever get to the point where it's a flawless execution 100% of the time but just remain consistent with listening for the time being unless of course you have a goal you consider of greater importance.

RE: AM6 refresher - Kol - 05-22-2020

That was my initial plan. Ran it last night due to feeling I needed the refresher oompf. So had 2 day break.

Something around healing got me thinking, especially around the whole pure healing subliminal. Life being streamlined and having a flowstate life basically. Its possible. Which is an understatement. Its also evident how much mindset comes into play. Im aware of lots of "faulty" beliefs. Like stuff thats just distraction in the sense of "why". Irrelevancies.

RE: AM6 refresher - Kol - 05-23-2020

Im experiencing a strong urge to re-start ums, along the lines of the current set up. Itdoesnt feel like resistance, rather like the next logical step to take. Perhaps running the refresher was UMS all along, in some way, like an indirect approach from a different angle. Ums basically instructing me to take this angle and way of "look, handle this first, am6 is the right choice"

I also have been reading Liber al vel Legis, book of the law, other crowley works, thelema, hermetism, kyballion, emerald tablets/tablets of Thoth
etc. Pretty strong shifts happening.

RE: AM6 refresher - Kol - 05-25-2020

Im debating if I should go DMSI or UMS. AM6 refresher will be missed till I dust it offagain. Reading Have at ye's DMSI journal got me somewhat thinking back, yet UMS seems to be the winner. Intuition says so.

Ums TID pull is real.
DMSI; I miss ya in some way. I mean, having some frm stuff to do regarding my social life, being sexy af, deserving, being an expressive artist, and just the whole sexual thing. Am6 got some nice attraction going on. If I go DMSI, it wil be the famous pattern, bit in the vain of SM3/WM2 follow up/extention. In this case, UMS/DMSI

I for kne think @Shannon is doing the right thing regarding the 6 stage set up. I miss DMSI, to long since I ran it.

My current approach is to "run am6 refresher till I bite the bullet" which might never come. Another is, fear probably. Otherwise i wouldnt make a fuss about it. Then again, stage 7 deserves to shine its own light.

1 month of DMSI to see whats all about doesnt serve it right. I can use some good money. Got some nice mindshifts going on, bit like TID and what not.

Fuck. Enough rambling. I might delete this clusterfuck of non decisiveness.

RE: AM6 refresher - Kol - 05-25-2020

Been a while since I experienced this frustration thats out for conflict. I think total shutdown is an subconscious fighting mechanism. Like, this frustration ( even notice it on the forums, but I take note of the rules here ) is an testing, pushing, agression blended in. Rage. Like a "come get it kid". Just this hostile vibe thats coming up.