Subliminal Talk
AM6 refresher - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6 refresher (/Thread-AM6-refresher)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

AM6 refresher - Kol - 04-27-2020

After some consideration, I decided to dust off my AM6 files and going to run stage 7 refresher.

Its been more then 2 years ( I think, time flies ) so this is gonna be interesting. I might run the new DMSI release afterwards, depending on where I will be in a month, or I might come back to UMS, cuz im that selfish lol. 

Lets start!

RE: AM6 refresher - Kol - 04-27-2020

I forgot how horny am6 makes me lmao
Already feeling solid. I deserve everything.
Strong frame is essential.
Realize indecisiveness was fucking with me. Even when I decided to run this. Lots of doubt stirred up, confusion, an "am I making the right decision to do this as im ums blooming?"

Not that it matters. Rather quickly move on.

RE: AM6 refresher - THolt - 04-27-2020

(04-27-2020, 02:26 AM)Kol Wrote: I forgot how horny am6 makes me lmao
Already feeling solid. I deserve everything.
Strong frame is essential.
Realize indecisiveness was ***** with me. Even when I decided to run this. Lots of doubt stirred up, confusion, an "am I making the right decision to do this as im ums blooming?"

Not that it matters. Rather quickly move on.

That’s awesome that you feel deserving. 

Is that feeling of deservedness deeply rooted or is it fleeting? 

I found that when I ran SE 5.5G, that feeling came and went 

I hope after DMSI, the Self-Worth/Deservedness sub I proposed will get worked on

Yeah I still think a deservedness sub is a great idea. It would checkmate so much drivvel.

Deservedness is who I am. An rather dominant sense. Innate. Its there but not always on the forefront for now. Not in the sense of conscious mind skillset in contrast to the subconscious, but its there. Very smooth if you ask me. Fleeting I would say.

(04-27-2020, 07:24 AM)Kol Wrote: Yeah I still think a deservedness sub is a great idea. It would checkmate so much drivvel.

Deservedness is who I am. An rather dominant sense. Innate. Its there but not always on the forefront for now. Not in the sense of conscious mind skillset in contrast to the subconscious, but its there. Very smooth if you ask me. Fleeting I would say.

I agree plus I think it would enable you to go after your goals and improve all other areas of your life. 

I notice when life has gotten too good I don’t allow myself to enjoy it and something will happen to sabotage it

I don’t know if that has ever happened to you or not

Oh yes!

I think the "what comes up has to go down" is defunct. When shit goes to good, I did start looking for issues. An itch to fix shit. Maybe its human, idk.

What worked for me on UMS, is reframe. The field has leveled. No what comes up had to go down, but more of an "new reality" regarding the low point. It doesnt have to be that way.

(04-27-2020, 07:42 AM)Kol Wrote: Oh yes!

I think the "what comes up has to go down" is defunct. When shit goes to good, I did start looking for issues. An itch to fix shit. Maybe its human, idk.

What worked for me on UMS, is reframe. The field has leveled. No what comes up had to go down, but more of an "new reality" regarding the low point. It doesnt have to be that way.

That’s awesome. 

I read somewhere years ago that you only get in life what you subconsciously believe you deserve. 

Hopefully the self-worth/deservedness sub can raise those beliefs for us  Wink

RE: AM6 refresher - LionKing - 04-27-2020

Nice! I'm also running AM6 S7, btw. I did 15 days first, then did 8 of days ASC 5G in between, and is the 6th day back on AM S7.

It is very nice, just have to let it do it's thing. Just yesterday felt that feeling that I used to have on AM/SM and I felt like I'm "myself" again, finally.

(04-27-2020, 07:55 AM)THolt Wrote:
(04-27-2020, 07:42 AM)Kol Wrote: Oh yes!

That’s awesome. 

I read somewhere years ago that you only get in life what you subconsciously believe you deserve. 

Hopefully the self-worth/deservedness sub can raise those beliefs for us  Wink

Yeah I believe that to be true is a strong way. 
I hope so too.

(04-27-2020, 09:31 AM)LionKing Wrote: Nice! I'm also running AM6 S7, btw. I did 15 days first, then did 8 of days ASC 5G in between, and is the 6th day back on AM S7.

It is very nice, just have to let it do it's thing. Just yesterday felt that feeling that I used to have on AM/SM and I felt like I'm "myself" again, finally.

Awesome! Was thinking about running ASC, then I thought back about how different it was post subs ( ran it for a short period in between DMSI releases, didnt journal about that ). Then I thought, well, its quarantine, why not dust it off and give it a shot. I missed some spice.

Refresher is very good to me aswell. I totally get what you say about feeling like yourself again.

Oh man, am6 got so much in store. Its just day 1. Lets see what this badboy does while sleeping overnight. 

Have a great run LK.

RE: AM6 refresher - tolgaocal80 - 04-27-2020

have a great run of AM S7 for ya LK and Kol.
wondering this refresher stages effects ,will look at this journal

RE: AM6 refresher - Kol - 04-29-2020

Thank ya @tolgaocal80 Ill update as I go.

RE: AM6 refresher - Kol - 05-04-2020

Idk wtf is going on anymore. Its like my internals are crying yet my exterior surface level is just not showimg it. I feel kinda agressive towards my financial situation ( I think resistance won regarding ums, felt I was in limbo ) yetmy women area is fully covered.

Wtf is going on. Im feeling bipolar at times. I realky despise the feeling of powerlessness and the warped bs of"it appears bigger then it actually is" like a fucking impossible mountain.

I want to be fully actualized, without lacking. I want to be on top of my game, having a mindset of capability instead of this victimization.

Am6 seems to have strucken a nerve. This crap cant go any longer. Letting go is the only option it seems.

RE: AM6 refresher - Kol - 05-04-2020

It exceptionally frustrating to have this crystal clear outcome in my mind. Its literally an stepping into it, nothing to fear, but its as if im taped into place. Im rage-y. Like, internally I feel like dying or some shit. Its so fucking easy, wtf isstopping me. WHY?! the world is mine but im feeling stiffled by what I think is resistance. Getting more and more rage-y by the goddamn minute.

Also, I could go back on UMS, but I dont want to be the guy that switches subs out of escape. If I do that, I get nowhere.

I honestly feel this shit is costing me time. I also dont like how much influence my feelings have regarding my decision making this time. It feels like hijacking my decisions.