Subliminal Talk
My EPRHA3 Journal - Realizing Inner freedom - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My EPRHA3 Journal - Realizing Inner freedom (/Thread-My-EPRHA3-Journal-Realizing-Inner-freedom)

Pages: 1 2

RE: My EPRHA3 Journal - Realizing Inner freedom - Shannon - 05-31-2020

Very pleased to see E3 is helping you!

RE: My EPRHA3 Journal - Realizing Inner freedom - GreekGod22 - 06-08-2020

Week 6 Summary

This will be a short update. Similar feelings as in week 5.
  • Skipped 1 day due to falling asleep quickly and forgetting to play the track
  • Listening to 3-4 loops / night currently.
  • been having bothering thoughts a bit more this week, but I quickly realize I don't have to identify with them. I realize there's no need to assume that state, to feel bad.
  • walking in the city, saw lots of couples of regular guys with fine women at their side. This bothered me  due to my past frustrations with dating. I realized I placed such higher expectations / standards on myself, that I need to be ultra-successful, ultra-muscular and all that to be worthy of the love of a beautiful woman. I spent so many years feeling unworthy. But the truth is, I am already entitled right now, I have all the reasons

RE: My EPRHA3 Journal - Realizing Inner freedom - reki - 08-17-2020

This is a great turnaround. Highly motivational indeed. I'm using the older free 5g version. Are you still using this sub?

RE: My EPRHA3 Journal - Realizing Inner freedom - GreekGod22 - 01-17-2021

Just logged in to this forum after more than half a year. I've stopped E3 around Week 7, so less than 2 months. Can't really remember exactly why.
My life has been better. I mentioned that  in Week 1 of doing E3 I handed my resignation at my job. 2 months later, I started a new & better job, I now earn 50% more, which is significant.
I also thrived in the middle of a pandemic on another front. I managed to get a great deal and rented an apartment in the city center in which I now live, which was a wish I've had.
I credit both these 2 achievements to manifestation techniques (a la Neville Goddard).

Emotionally, I am in a better and more stable place VS 6 months ago. However, the changes have been minor, my sex / dating life still suffers due to my own fears, I still get bouts of depression.

Physically, I got in the best shape of my life, bulked to 180 lbs and gained good muscle. But still don't love my body and kept obsessing about my height and wishing I was taller than my current height (6ft).

I noticed E4 has been launched in 5.75G, that was surprising to find out.

@reki
@Shannon  Is E4 at full price even for customers of E3?

RE: My EPRHA3 Journal - Realizing Inner freedom - THolt - 01-17-2021

(01-17-2021, 04:12 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: Just logged in to this forum after more than half a year. I've stopped E3 around Week 7, so less than 2 months. Can't really remember exactly why.
My life has been better. I mentioned that  in Week 1 of doing E3 I handed my resignation at my job. 2 months later, I started a new & better job, I now earn 50% more, which is significant.
I also thrived in the middle of a pandemic on another front. I managed to get a great deal and rented an apartment in the city center in which I now live, which was a wish I've had.
I credit both these 2 achievements to manifestation techniques (a la Neville Goddard).

Emotionally, I am in a better and more stable place VS 6 months ago. However, the changes have been minor, my sex / dating life still suffers due to my own fears, I still get bouts of depression.

Physically, I got in the best shape of my life, bulked to 180 lbs and gained good muscle. But still don't love my body and kept obsessing about my height and wishing I was taller than my current height (6ft).

I noticed E4 has been launched in 5.75G, that was surprising to find out.

@reki
@Shannon  Is E4 at full price even for customers of E3?

@Shannon

Yes it is full price. 

I plan on running this for probably 2 runs (16 months) to get the full effect.

RE: My EPRHA3 Journal - Realizing Inner freedom - GreekGod22 - 01-18-2021

@THolt Real talk, man: Has running E3 and E4 for all these months made a concrete difference in your life so far?

RE: My EPRHA3 Journal - Realizing Inner freedom - THolt - 01-18-2021

(01-18-2021, 02:50 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: @THolt Real talk, man: Has running E3 and E4 for all these months made a concrete difference in your life so far?

I would say so but you have to look back and notice.  Results can be very subtle!!

I plan on running E4 for two runs (16 months)

RE: My EPRHA3 Journal - Realizing Inner freedom - GreekGod22 - 03-17-2021

I have re-read this journal of mine and now I realized I was too impatient back then and quit way too early (around Week 7 of using E3), even though my posts seemed to show good progress in quite a short time.
I am now using IML subs exclusively again, started with ASC 5G again.
I noticed E4 has been released since with a superior FRM module, but I don't feel it justified yet to pay the full price of E4, when I have barely used E3.
OFv2 seems to be catching my eyes, and it is a potential sub that I will buy and use after my 2nd ASC run.