Subliminal Talk
Chakra test - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Chakra test (/Thread-Chakra-test)

Pages: 1 2

Chakra test - Zubrowka - 04-22-2020

Hi there - I found a chakra test that reaffirmed my initial suspicions in where I need to do some work and I though I would share the test with you! 

https://www.eclecticenergies.com/chakras/chakratest

It would be interesting to see your results if you would like to share them Wink

Mine was:

Root - under-active-30%
Sacral - under-active 0%
Navel - under-active -30%
Heart - under-active 0%
Throat - open 19%
Third eye - under-active -30%
Crown - open 6%

RE: Chakra test - tolgaocal80 - 04-23-2020

hi , there is my results but I have no idea that chakra thing and what they mean. guess I 'll look at it

Root: under-active (-6%)
Sacral: under-active (0%)
Navel: under-active (6%)
Heart: open (12%)
Throat: open (19%)
Third Eye: over-active (94%)
Crown: open (50%)

RE: Chakra test - Zubrowka - 04-23-2020

(04-23-2020, 12:44 AM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: hi , there is my results but I have no idea that chakra thing and what they mean. guess I 'll look at it

Look it up, it's a great tool for personal development - each chakra takes care of a certain part of your well-being - and by working on this chakra you can improve it.

In general - you should work on your chakras from the bottom up - building a solid base and working from there. There are meditations for each chakra on youtube if you look, which is one way to work on them.

To balance overactive upper ones you can work on your lower ones - which seem to be the situation for you.

RE: Chakra test - Kol - 04-23-2020

Root:under-active (-6%)
Sacral:under-active (12%)
Navel:open (31%)
Heart:open (19%)
Throat:open (38%)
Third Eye:open (56%)
Crown:open (38%)

Not suprised regarding the root chakra. As someone who tend to dissociates and feeling dr/dp regulary.

For the rest, I would imagine my 3rd eye and crown chakra would be overactive tbh. I fucked around with chakra's before ( opening the crown was the hot thing back then aswell as the 3rd eye )

Interesting results.

RE: Chakra test - Zubrowka - 04-23-2020

No J
(04-23-2020, 02:20 AM)Kol Wrote: Root:under-active (-6%)
Sacral:under-active (12%)
Navel:open (31%)
Heart:open (19%)
Throat:open (38%)
Third Eye:open (56%)
Crown:open (38%)

Not suprised regarding the root chakra. As someone who tend to dissociates and feeling dr/dp regulary.

For the rest, I would imagine my 3rd eye and crown chakra would be overactive tbh. I ***** around with chakra's before ( opening the crown was the hot thing back then aswell as the 3rd eye )

Interesting results.

Sorry to hear about the dp/dr - I’ve had my fair share of that before. 

Just wanted to share some things that helped me on healing my root chakra-
Healing camp root chakra meditation on YouTube
Practice deep breathing while running or walking 
Being in nature
Laying on the ground practicing deep breathing and relaxation 
Walking barefoot 
Taking out aggression while boxing 

As long as you work on your chakras from the bottom up you should be fine

RE: Chakra test - RTBoss - 04-23-2020

Root:
under-active (-6%)
Sacral:
under-active (6%)
Navel:
open (12%)
Heart:
open (12%)
Throat:
open (31%)
Third Eye:
over-active (75%)
Crown:
open (31%)

RE: Chakra test - Zubrowka - 04-25-2020

@Shannon  I got a though based on one of your previous posts about AM - where you talked about that a person need to have some basic level of self confidence and self esteem to be able to run your AM program. I wouldn’t be surprised if a result from the chakra test above, indicating under-active lower chakras, would correlate with those users who have problem integrating the AM program.

Maybe you could, perhaps with an inspiration from how this test is structured, make a pre-AM questionnaire, or just a IML-questionnaire for people to know what subs to run (and not run) to make the users probability of finding the right sub for him/her higher.

RE: Chakra test - tolgaocal80 - 04-25-2020

(04-23-2020, 01:23 AM)Zubrowka Wrote:
(04-23-2020, 12:44 AM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: hi , there is my results but I have no idea that chakra thing and what they mean. guess I 'll look at it

Look it up, it's a great tool for personal development - each chakra takes care of a certain part of your well-being - and by working on this chakra you can improve it.

In general - you should work on your chakras from the bottom up - building a solid base and working from there. There are meditations for each chakra on youtube if you look, which is one way to work on them.

To balance overactive upper ones you can work on your lower ones - which seem to be the situation for you.

very thanks on this, I started self-hypnosis a few weeks ago. The lower chakras are about my sexualty I guess, I am still working on them. Actually I just waiting for AM integrating fully and than go for WM or SM but for now, using self-hypnosis meditation about self-forgiveness and trying to not conflict with AM.

(04-25-2020, 01:54 PM)tolgaocal80 Wrote:

very thanks on this, I started self-hypnosis a few weeks ago. The lower chakras are about my sexualty I guess, I am still working on them. Actually I just waiting for AM integrating fully and than go for WM or SM but for now, using self-hypnosis meditation about self-forgiveness and trying to not conflict with AM.

You can read more about it online but:
Root chakra - the right to be -is about survival, feeling safe, connected to your body - related emotion is fear 
Sacral chakra - the right to feel - is about sensory enjoyment and pleasure, emotional connection, sexuality, creativity - related emotion is shame
Navel chakra - the right to act - is about ego, sense of self, knowledge, assertiveness, energy - related energy is guilt 

What is say with related energy is what energy that block the chakra and you need to work on

(04-25-2020, 01:58 PM)Zubrowka Wrote:

Root chakra - the right to be -is about survival, feeling safe, connected to your body - related emotion is fear 
Sacral chakra - the right to feel - is about sensory enjoyment and pleasure, emotional connection, sexuality, creativity - related emotion is shame
Navel chakra - the right to act - is about ego, sense of self, knowledge, assertiveness, energy - related energy is guilt 

What is say with related energy is what energy that block the chakra and you need to work on

wow, yes I am obsessed overcoming with these 3 damnnes. fear shame and quilt, These things are really most important things on healing and improving, I hope the things I am working, works and again I will do a test, share here.

(04-25-2020, 02:07 PM)tolgaocal80 Wrote:

wow, yes I am obsessed overcoming with these 3 damnnes. fear shame and quilt, These things are really most important things on healing and improving, I hope the things I am working, works and again I will do a test, share here.

Good luck with your healing endeavors. Looking forward hearing how it works out for you. 

I can recommend doing guided meditations for each chakra (search on YouTube for healing camp + the chakra you are working on - that’s what I’m using). And as I said before, it recommended to work your way from the bottom up, only moving up as you have fully cleared one chakra.

(04-25-2020, 02:14 PM)Zubrowka Wrote:
(04-23-2020, 01:23 AM)Zubrowka Wrote: Look it up, it's a great tool for personal development - each chakra takes care of a certain part of your well-being - and by working on this chakra you can improve it.

Good luck with your healing endeavors. Looking forward hearing how it works out for you. 

I can recommend doing guided meditations for each chakra (search on YouTube for healing camp + the chakra you are working on - that’s what I’m using). And as I said before, it recommended to work your way from the bottom up, only moving up as you have fully cleared one chakra.

thanks, I will definitely try this, actually I wasn't a believer in chakras but, that clarifications are very interesting. I will open these things.

(04-25-2020, 02:23 PM)tolgaocal80 Wrote:
(04-25-2020, 02:14 PM)Zubrowka Wrote:
(04-25-2020, 01:54 PM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: very thanks on this, I started self-hypnosis a few weeks ago. The lower chakras are about my sexualty I guess, I am still working on them. Actually I just waiting for AM integrating fully and than go for WM or SM but for now, using self-hypnosis meditation about self-forgiveness and trying to not conflict with AM.

thanks, I will definitely try this, actually I wasn't a believer in chakras but, that clarifications are very interesting. I will open these things.

They are indeed - you will learn to feel them and understand how they affect your life. If you start from the bottom up, don’t try to hurry stuff and take it in your own pace and listen to yourself along the way you will have great use of this tool.

RE: Chakra test - Shannon - 04-25-2020

(04-25-2020, 06:08 AM)Zubrowka Wrote: @Shannon  I got a though based on one of your previous posts about AM - where you talked about that a person need to have some basic level of self confidence and self esteem to be able to run your AM program. I wouldn’t be surprised if a result from the chakra test above, indicating under-active lower chakras, would correlate with those users who have problem integrating the AM program.

Maybe you could, perhaps with an inspiration from how this test is structured, make a pre-AM questionnaire, or just a IML-questionnaire for people to know what subs to run (and not run) to make the users probability of finding the right sub for him/her higher.

My plan was to create a stage of AM7 (Stage 1? Stage 0?) that focuses on getting you up to the minimums necessary.  Why bother with a questionnaire when I can just fix the problem?