Subliminal Talk
Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) (/Thread-Trolololo-DRS-SDM-USLMaxx-4-2-in-spe)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - Have at ye - 09-21-2020

I can't tell for sure, possibly some sort of fear removal module? So it could be a number of future programs. The dreams seem to be related to me being verbally punished for trying to set bog-standard boundaries (like, f. in., "don't march in to the toilet while I'm doing my thing, mmkay?") towards family and various sorts of "professionals".

RE: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - RTBoss - 01-21-2021

HAY, where ya at? Still using USLM 4.2 here and there?

RE: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - CatMan - 01-22-2021

(01-21-2021, 08:58 AM)RTBoss Wrote: HAY, where ya at? Still using USLM 4.2 here and there?

He's busy making those potatos!

RE: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - Have at ye - 01-22-2021

Nah, hadn't made a single potato since November, I think. Mostly been busy fighting THE POWAH, as they say. I have been using USLMaxx4.2 since release, but I'm mixing it with other stuff. Not gonna be reporting much of anything because what's the point.  Roflmao

RE: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - Have at ye - 10-03-2021

Back from war.

Currently engaged in a "literally 1984" type of situation, but we're pulling through. Lol

USLMaxx 4.2 is helping quite a bit, especially the DRS. I am able to predict, prevent and disable most intrigues that are being thrown our way much more easily.

I may start journaling again sometime in the future, but we'll see. My Interwebs activity is being monitored, but I do not know to what extent exactly, lol (probably just my phone, social media and various messaging apps, but you never know!)

EDIT

Oh, I believe I'm noticing TID from the next DMSI, but currently it's mostly increased bodyheat which is the signature symptom of the aura being projected AFAIR.

RE: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - RTBoss - 10-03-2021

(10-03-2021, 08:16 AM)Have at ye Wrote: Back from war.

Currently engaged in a "literally 1984" type of situation, but we're pulling through. Lol

USLMaxx 4.2 is helping quite a bit, especially the DRS. I am able to predict, prevent and disable most intrigues that are being thrown our way much more easily.

I may start journaling again sometime in the future, but we'll see. My Interwebs activity is being monitored, but I do not know to what extent exactly, lol (probably just my phone, social media and various messaging apps, but you never know!)

EDIT

Oh, I believe I'm noticing TID from the next DMSI, but currently it's mostly increased bodyheat which is the signature symptom of the aura being projected AFAIR.

Ye is back!  Hope all is well, save for surveillance.

RE: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - Have at ye - 10-03-2021

Thanks! Pretty much, though there were some hairy situations here and there. I'll write more some day once I make sure of a couple of things. Wink

RE: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - Have at ye - 10-31-2021

In the process of turning it all around on those responsible. It's going pretty well as far as I can tell!

Never underestimate the wrath of patient people, or however that saying went, heheheh.

EDIT

Oh, I'm finding the descriptions of various developments in secret abbreviations re: DMSI a very pleasant callback to the days of yore! Pirate

RE: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - Have at ye - 11-19-2021

Getting close to a proverbial "victory on all fronts". The going's been a bit rough recently, but we're persevering.