Subliminal Talk
Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) (/Thread-Trolololo-DRS-SDM-USLMaxx-4-2-in-spe)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - Have at ye - 09-09-2020

Thanks! I should be fine. Smile

In other news, that other lovely gal (the one from rehearsals and such) just rolled out her first shit-test, a pretty good one too. They mean business, these ladies. Big Grin

RE: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - Have at ye - 09-11-2020

Damn am I tired lately. Dunno why, apart from being tired due to the rehearsal stuff. Perhaps something's going on, like some TID or so...? Or perhaps I'm overdoing it on the "woo" experiment front. Big Grin

Still, can't stop listening to the following song tonight:

RE: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - Have at ye - 09-12-2020

Hahaha, so I was partying it up yesternight, sweet little "O"'s older bro was in attendance, I asked him to say hello from me. Something told me he was being shifty, so I also sent on some greetings to her by myself. As I suspected, he does not pass them on. Big Grin We're totally going to Romeo & Juliette that shit, hahahaha.

With the DRS in play, it's like pretty much everyone, sooner or later, starts showing me their true colors. Wink

RE: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - Have at ye - 09-13-2020

BTW., I've been getting some dreams recently which would be indicative of either USLMaxx or DMSI TID. Feels more like USLMaxx, because they're related to soccer, hahaha (a.k.a. football in civilized countries Tongue ) and me being good at it (I remember this being very important to me back when I was 8 - 12, haha).

RE: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - Have at ye - 09-14-2020

It would appear I'm under pretty severe "attack" yet again, as it were, with "director chick" being the main culprit (that woman is insane, lol). I am DRSing and clearing and all that, but I'm thinking a nice sub with H&C, especially C, could be of use in this regard to automate it better.

RE: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - Have at ye - 09-14-2020

By the by, I have elected to start searching for a different pianist/vocal coach to work with, since my vocal coach, despite being highly competent in what she does, is also kinda bonkers and I'm growing tired of it (she has this thing where it has to be *her* that is the greatest, irreplacable and always the rightest, and this oftentimes results in her wasting my time and effort, at times even attempting to sabotage my progress in order to then "rescue" me with her expertise, lolololo). Trouble is, I don't even know where to start looking as all halfway competent vocal coaches around here are *her students*, lol (including, f. in., the definitely psychopahtic BFF of that "sweet (but psycho) little aristocrat" chick - remember her? Oh I sure do Big Grin ). Nobody's irreplacable, though, so...

So I set up a manifestation thingy to manifest a highly skilled pianist/vocal coach to start a professional relationship with. We'll see. Should the new USLMaxx hit the shelves prior to the new DMSI, I'm gonna run it and use it for this purpose.

EDIT

I'm also most definitely tired of all the plotting and the dramas and the bullshit. We're not writing a "50 Shades of HaveAtYe" type of novel here, people. Rolleyes

RE: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - Have at ye - 09-15-2020

Okay, so one moron squad got their butts trololoed, but now a new one has popped up! (I mean, I've known these particular people way longer than the other moron squad, actually, but they've lined themselves up for an ass-kicking) Rant incoming!

Now, there's this one dude in particular who exemplifies everything that is *wrong* about the local singing class IMHO. Not that he's a particularly bad dude - it's just that he is an excellent brown-noser who has no voice (I mean, dude sounds kinda like a cheaper version of George Michael - no disrespect to GM, but an opera singer he was not and neither did he *ever pretend to be one*), extremely little skill (he has trouble learning short, simple parts) and is very limited acting-wise (all he knows how to be is be "fabulous", if you get my meaning Wink Wink Wink ).

He's involved in that "director chick" project, and of course he barely bothered to show up to rehearsal and did not really know his part (because of course he did not). And I've learned that he is now *employed at the biggest opera house around* as a soloist no less, egads. And this particular opera house has *the biggest and one of the more difficult to sing at* stages in this part of Europe, lololololo. WTF. Seriously. WTF. How'd he do it? Oh, I caught "director chick" and him plotting this one time I came to rehearsal early, to - you know - warm up my voice and work on the part. He's now brown-nosed his way thereways, lol, and is now a przydupas of their artistic director. Jeebus.

[EDIT: Also note that people pay really good money to get a seat there. And then come to such bullshit, lol]

And these con-jobs *dare* to try to discredit  and sabotage me as they go about their business? No. Time to trolololo. Should be easy work in the case of these bozos.

BTW.,  such stuff does not influence just me, personally, negatively, but others as well. F. in. my sexy little sweetheart from that project did one performance in another institution, and then they did not hire her again even though I'm pretty sure she did a solid job. Why? Because designee "smarmy little girl" did not like it (I mean, she's a) younger, b) hotter, c) a way better singer, how dare she?!?!?!) and "smarmy little girl" is the daughter of that particular institution's head honcho.

</rant>

RE: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - Have at ye - 09-16-2020

Hahaha, things with sweet little O are progressing nicely. Today she informed that her brother did send my greetings on... after nearly a week. Wink So now he's supposed to say hi from her to me. We've also agreed that if he doesn't, then we're going to "do something naughty", and if he does - likewise, but "how hardcore we get depends on whether he does or does not", as she put it, hahaha. Love her. She also shit-tested me a bit, haha. Not with as much finesse as the other gals, but she's younger. Still, she's doing pretty well. Big Grin

I guess I can stop calling her bro "Capuletti", though. Lol

Been using this time to get further rid of that diastatic gut. I've been working on it quite a bit, but still - all that prancing about whilst singing during rehearsal made it start popping out again, urrrrrgh. My vocal coach told me that this happens to opera singers quite often and is an actual professional health hazard [EDIT: kinda like olympic weight-lifters], but I don't like the gut and I'm going to get rid of it for good!

They also opened a fancy shopping mall some 20 minutes on foot away from my place (I've been going there to procure food and wardrobe) and oh my, *tons* of lovely ladies. I know where I'm going to test the next release of DMSI, hahaha. Tongue In the name of science, of course.

RE: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - Have at ye - 09-16-2020

By the by, the discussion on "shit-tests" in Shannon's journal brings to mind a shit-test I have developed of my own, haha! Here's what I like to do: when I see that things with a lady are progressing towards a happy fun time, I will ask their opinion on "so-called female pragmatism", or comment on something suspicious I see them doing and call it "female pragmatism" Wink

Now, check this out: that sweet but psycho little aristocrat girl (remember her? Oh I sure as fuck do) responded: "oh, it's not pragmatism, it's my sweetness and charm!" RED ALERT RED ALERT RED ALERT

A different one said something to the extent of "my conscience wouldn't let me" and that's a PASS. Big Grin F. in. the sexy little sweetheart from touring stuff passed this little shit-test of mine as well.

RE: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - Have at ye - 09-18-2020

Went to G's song-and-dance establishment to watch her pupils do their thing, pretend to be a maestro a little bit Wink , it's so cute, it looks like they actually missed me there! (They've restarted operations to a limited extent due to the quarantine being lifted). I may be doing some work with them in the near future, looks like they're planning to cut a music video to one of G's song (she writes pop stuff). Going on tour (cut-down something fierce, but still - potato is pahtahto Big Grin) next week, we're going to be doing it in protective masks and gloves which is going to be hilarious, especially given the ultra-moronic at times direction by "director chick", haha.

Otherwise, feeling good (and being a total golden god of sex and song, hahaha. No, really, bardic practice has been going *extremely* well; I'm actually a little bit worried my vocal coach is going to try to mump up some of the really good progress I've made on my own because it was not *her* doing, the outrage! Lol We'll see, gonna go work with her tomorrow) apart from my core/abdominals feeling kinda tired due to all the anti-diastasis recti stuff I've been doing recently. Still, that's progressing nicely as well! (In the spirit of full disclosure, I'm mostly doing this because I've got some very lovely ladies with whom things are progressing towards happy fun times, and I'd rather not be all *blarrrgh* when nekkid, hahaha. Also, I'm vain.)

RE: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - Have at ye - 09-19-2020

That was sum good bardic practice, vocal coach woman wasn't acting wonky at all and it would appear we've got it, just gotta practice this stuff in. I really do need to get rid of this diastasis recti shit, though (on it with a vengeance, hehe) because at time when I'm taking a deep breath and then I want to attack and support a high note, my lower back starts giving out because of it, lol. I'm actually kinda pleased with the fact that despite my work on this goshdarned condition I wasn't overly exhausted and was able to put in a good hour's worth of bardic practice in.

Ran into this director/ex-dean of that dreadful conservatory place dude who's a total asshat (and is quite possibly mentally ill - kinda like that "director chick" chick, same deal pretty much [EDIT: as in - he's not a real director. Failed singer, weaseled his way up to deanship, used his deanship to start his "directing" career, lol. He's mostly using conservatory students as free labor]) and who's been making subtle overtures towards me for me to do a project he's directing (because I know the part and I know the direction) - he was totally trying to bullshit me into doing it for free/very little potato but lolololo, nope. I told him that sure, I'll do it, but first we sign a contract for at least this much potato etc. Interestingly enough, he did not get salty or throw a tantrum (he usually does when he cannot get his plots concluded to his liking, haha) but told me he'll let me know once he's got the specifics.

I wouldn't mind doing it, provided I get at least the amount of potato I have asked for. I also would like to put on a show somewhere around town, as I need to keep my dancer-chick groupies satisfied, wink wink. Wink Wink

RE: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - Have at ye - 09-19-2020

Lol So I've been posting flirty comments on the Interwebz re: that sexy little sweetheart from touring business, and we've been posting amusing pictures of us doing artsy shite together ("to milk likes", lol), and now her mom has been liking pretty much each and every one of these.

This is getting serious, lol. Lol

RE: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - Have at ye - 09-21-2020

Getting some more wonky dreams. Definitely some sort of TID.

RE: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - Shannon - 09-21-2020

What from?