Subliminal Talk
Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) (/Thread-Trolololo-DRS-SDM-USLMaxx-4-2-in-spe)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - fab10 - 08-29-2020

Besides being interesting, your posts are always entertaining. You never fail to put a smile on my face. Thank you.

RE: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - Have at ye - 08-29-2020

(08-29-2020, 06:53 PM)fab10 Wrote: Besides being interesting, your posts are always entertaining. You never fail to put a smile on my face. Thank you.

Thumbsup

RE: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - Have at ye - 08-31-2020

Aaaaand director chick seems to have chilled out by now. Probably until something "triggers" her again, we'll see. This took some serious DRSing and a little bit of other woo. Big Grin

RE: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - Have at ye - 09-01-2020

Director chick's still being director chick, but somehow the DRSing and the rest of it has done its job most splendidly. She was about to try to pull the 'ol "let's make it very uncomfortable for HaveAtYe to work, and then should anything go wrong because I am incompetent and a con artist, I'll blame him, harharhar!!!" (she's not a real director, mind you. As in, yes, she has done some directing and assisting, but she's not an educated theatrical director - which is evident after you've worked with people who actually know what they're doing, lol) but it backfired. Everybody's like, "OMG, 3 more days to go and then we're home free", hahaha.

She also thinks she's a choreographer, that one, lol (she isn't. I know pro choreographers and numerous professional dancer chicks, lol, you won't fool me) so apart from the above, I'm also physically *exhausted* because the shit she comes up with is extremely impractical and really, *really* should have no place in an operatic production. I now have a shoulder injury from all the prancing about, heh (nothing serious, I must have pulled a muscle so it should fix itself with rest).

I called my lovely gal that works with me there a diminutive/pet version of her name, and she went all "aah, it's the first time you called me that, *squee*" and I was like  Heart Heart Heart Big Grin

Also proceeding with romancing that *exquisite* woman I met at that body movement retreat because I'm incorrigible. I think she's shit testing me, but not being a retard about it. Good on her! Also she makes me laugh, hahahaha.

RE: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - Have at ye - 09-03-2020

Hahaha, director chick is such a moron - so tomorrow I have to do the entire thing 4 times over miss October, with 15 minute-breaks in-between each which will allow me to *maybe* make it in time to put the props back into place, hahaha. Forget about, like, getting prepared to maybe *sing* in-between, or to catch my breath after prancing about like a retard. Good times, good times.

[EDIT: This is definitely a "they're not paying me enough" type of situation]

Afterwards, I'm going to consume alcohol and go and try to paw lady-lawyer. Then, after about 4 days' worth of recuperation (at least) I may be able to get back to something that's non-retarded, professionally.

RE: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - Have at ye - 09-04-2020

Aaaaaaaaand it's done. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Now a couple of days to rest up and then I'll be getting back to it. Jeebus, my entire lower torso feels so tired as if I had overtrained at the gym.

The silly little tours are going to be cut down due to the COVID (the quarantine itself has been lifted over here, but precautions and limitations still apply) but it'll be nice to make some potato, even if not that much of it (many of them?)

They're still not paying me enough. Lol

Serious "trolololo" at that "subliminal company" copying ye olde scripts from the (discontinued) script library from IML. I mean, they're good, well-written affirmations and everything, but it's obvious there is more to the 4G subs than that.

BTW., a little bit of a DRS testimonial here, since it appears to have been the first proper "stress test" I've given it in a professional setting:

Normally, after 2 weeks' worth of rehearsals surrounded by people of... dubious moral character, to put it mildly, I'd probably have to recuperate for about at least a week, and there's a fairly good chance I'd be emotionally and mentally exhausted, as well as depressed for a period of time. [EDIT: There's also a chance I'd have fallen ill due to all that. I noticed I often get stupid infections and the like in such settings, but didn't catch anything now. Which is great, given COVID an' all]

Now, all I'm experiencing is muscular exhaustion and had moments of mild-to-moderate annoyance.

Thumbsup

I am supplementing the DRS with other stuffies and thingies I own/know how to do, etc., like f.in. clearings and the like, but still. There's a world of difference.

That lovely responder of mine did put a little bit of sunshine and rainbows into the whole affair, though, as well.  Heart

RE: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - Have at ye - 09-06-2020

Had a pretty bad day yesterday; I was about to go out to have a couple of birthday drinks finally (and try to paw lady lawyer) but then a storm broke out and drenched me. Big Grin So I elected to return home, lol. Which was probably a good idea, since it was a "shit keeps breaking" type of day, hahaha. Today elected to chill, gonna do some fun stuff next week instead (although some minor annoyances did occur today as well).

My friggin' shower cabin siphon keeps clogging up! Dunno what to do about it, really, apart from exchanging the entire cabin as it's probably something on the construction end. Already tried to fix it with me dad, didn't help. And it's a new one to boot! Arrrgh. Oh, ye cruel world. Lol I sure do need to clean up my apartment as well, lol.

Implementing increased clearings and the like to be on the safe side after all that rehearsal stuff (with good reason too, apparently). We're having some Internet shenanigans fun with my lovely gal and are sunshining each other through the Interwebz, as she's out of town for the next two weeks.

It would appear that: a) she's been in an LTR with some dude. b) The dude proposed. c) She... erm... declined. d) He's on the outs, but she's trying to let him go gently, as they say. During the happy fun rehearsal time, she noticed that director chick is testy that we're having too much fun (and was also being mean to her personally in response through abusing her "director" status, lol), so at first we toned it down a touch, but at one point she simply asked me whether she can sit on my knee and remained there for an extended time, allowing me to pat her gently on the butt while looking at director chick defiantly, hahaha. Love her. Despite being a total sweetheart, she has spine, this one. Big Grin

RE: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - RTBoss - 09-07-2020

It appears you're due a belated "Happy Birthday!" So, Happy Belated Birthday!

RE: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - Have at ye - 09-07-2020

Thank you, my beautiful Internet friend! Thumbsup Been postponing a celebration due to work, and then took a literal raincheck on it, haha, but it will happen, believe you me!

Also just had a neat msg convo with that exquisite lady I've been harping on about. OMG that was like a masterclass in classy shit-testing OMG take me now. Big Grin Don't know yet how crazy exactly she is (doesn't strike me as a psycho, so that's good), but nevertheless, I'M ALL FOR IT.

RE: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - Shannon - 09-08-2020

Well happy belated birthday! I wasn't sure if that's what you were referring to in your post, or someone else's birthday. Hope it was a great one!

RE: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - Have at ye - 09-08-2020

Thanks! No sweat, I did not really advertise it. It was absolutely shite, though, hahaha, but that was to be expected as I was in the middle of rehearsals that day. Big Grin I'm postponing the celebrations until an opportunity presents itself, which should be this Thursday and Friday!

ONWAAAAAAAAARDS with DMSI 3.3.3. Thumbsup

RE: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - Shannon - 09-09-2020

Well then celebrate safely and have a maxinally awesome time!