Subliminal Talk
Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) (/Thread-Trolololo-DRS-SDM-USLMaxx-4-2-in-spe)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - Have at ye - 06-20-2020

My "happy fun romantic spring" cyclical thing has decided to make a comeback recently; I've been releasing tons of emotions and all that in the recent days. Otherwise, doing my thing and such.

RE: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - Have at ye - 06-24-2020

"Happy fun romantic spring" thingamajing appears to have been resolved (internally, by me [edit: externally as well, but not in as radical a fashion as I was honestly considering for a moment there Non ]) for now, but we'll see. Otherwise, doing my thing and such. Wink

RE: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - Have at ye - 08-08-2020

Long time no see, beautiful Internet friends!

Been following the updates on what Shannon's been working on, of course, and the more power to him because stuff looks *good*. Big Grin

Anyhow, been doing my thing. Just got back home from some funky "body movement/meditative" retreat to which designee "dancer chick with dat ass" has invited me and boy, was it fun. Big Grin Lots of hot chicks in tight yoga pants, lol. Also extremely nice people altogether, which is a great change of pace from the usual bozos I get at work (f. in. recently had another scrap with my vocal coach, lol, but we got all over it quickly. I just went "do tell me you're not trying to turn me into a baritone again, FFS" and she said "errrrm, but of course not!.." which was a lie, but then we figured out a particular technical issue that was the point of contention and now I'm a total god of sex and song, lol). I may have started a bit of a romance with one *choice* lady that was there, but we'll see - the, as they say, chemistry is there and is very strong, but, well, she is a fine lady of about 9 on the attractiveness scale, I'd say (and has a *perfect ass*, OMG fan me gently), and I can see that she may be a little bit wacko because of it, as well as due to the upbringing to be "very proper" which doesn't really match her temperament as far as I can tell - gotta see to what extent this goes, or whether she's just bored with life and needs some proper lovin'. Wink Because otherwise OMG take me now. She did say she kinda likes it when it hurts a little bit, heh Wink (most dancer chicks are somewhat masochistic)

The girls did entice me into doing performing a song or two, impromptu, which I usually dislike because you do need a modicum of preparation for performance, and I was tired from all the body movement and walking, but, in the end, I think I did gain quite a number of fans out of it. Wink The above mentioned chick was recording it and showed me on the video how her BFF was reacting to my belcantoing... oh my... no wonder all the fellas who are my professional competitors *hate me* and are plotting to try to gaslight me into singing with bad technique which makes me sound terribad, lol. Lol I may even post an excerpt here for attention whoring purposes once my gal sends it to me through messengers and such.

Currently running plain DRS on the sub side. During the retreat, I only played it at night while sleeping for 2-3 loops, with few opportunities for boosting, and I could feel that more power could be useful. Fortunately I was in pleasant surroundings with nice people, so nothing knocked me out or anything. Felt one hell of a difference in the general aura of things upon getting back to town (lemme tell you, this fucking city.... Non ).

Had a run in with some sort of "institutionalized prison gang member" type several weeks back around where I live, and it had the potential to get violent but I think I did manage to stand my ground, and I do believe that the DRS helped even though at first I was worried it might actually escalate the situation. Hadn't seen the moron for the longest time, so perhaps he's back to where he belongs, lol (he did make a scene, and there are undercover cops around here; I'd assume he got their attention). Anyhow, as a preventative measure, I now go to strut my stuff accompanied by my good friends, Mr. Mace and Mr. Telescopic Baton.

Also got admitted to a proper bardic competiton in Austria come September. I'll have to cut some rehearsals I'll be having at the time with my beautiful moron squad + director chick, lol, but it's going to be a nice F U to the con-artist boyo who kept pulling shit like that for no reason these past two seasons, lol. "He's very talented, he'll manage on his own for a couple of days" is what I'm going to tell them, hahahaha (I assume he's going to be completely unprepared for rehearsal, trololo).

That's all for now. Also have some new fancy tricks regarding my sorcerer practice, and they're very, very effective, but on this I'm not going into details. Smile

Cheers!

RE: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - Have at ye - 08-09-2020

Lol, today I got accosted by another ex-con type of dude. I think they decided that I'm totally "prawilny" and now they're trying to recruit me for whatever it is they're up to. I don't know which is worse. Rolleyes 

Seriously, this fucking city... I leave it for a week and now shit's hitting the proverbial fan (not as bad as in the US as of now, mind you, but still). It did give me the opportunity to reconnect with a certain *exquisite* lady though (who's a young lady-lawyer, among other things, and politically inclined) to offer to accompany her should she be participating in... whatever it is that's going on now. Whatever happens, I'm going to protecc my lovely ladies. Big Grin

Also I'm beginning to come to the conclusion that I am absolutely incorrigible. ENCORE.

RE: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - Shannon - 08-10-2020

Protecc, yo!    Hehe

RE: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - Have at ye - 08-10-2020

(08-10-2020, 10:48 AM)Shannon Wrote: Protecc, yo!    Hehe

Yo!

Just received the news that one of my assorted playah-gals, a rather... flamboyant bisexual, got elbowed in the face for this fact.

Nono

It's war.

My Belarussian friends are also reporting that their police has started siding with the protesters pretty much everywhere outside of the capital. Looks like they're about to oust Lukashenko... never thought I'd see the day. Confused

RE: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - Shannon - 08-10-2020

(08-10-2020, 04:03 PM)Have at ye Wrote:
(08-10-2020, 10:48 AM)Shannon Wrote: Protecc, yo!    Hehe

Yo!

Just received the news that one of my assorted playah-gals, a rather... flamboyant bisexual, got elbowed in the face for this fact.

Nono

It's war.

My Belarussian friends are also reporting that their police has started siding with the protesters pretty much everywhere outside of the capital. Looks like they're about to oust Lukashenko... never thought I'd see the day. Confused

I didn't realize it when I spotted the trio of major cycles interacting right now (peaking in 2019-2020-2021) but they affect all governments.  It's not gonna be pretty for anyone who's got something in their closet.

RE: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - Have at ye - 08-10-2020

About time.

RE: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - Have at ye - 08-17-2020

Unfortunately, I can't attend that bardic competition because... that sonny-boy who was supposed to do that part together with me apparently *quit*, and nobody informed about it... I just can't with that fucking guy. Big Grin You had one job. ONE JOB!!!!! Lol

Eh, all's good. I'm picking that silly thing over the competition because I wouldn't mind making some money again for a change, and I'll save up on travel expenses and room and board. It's like sweet little "O" told me recently, it's like that song "Toss a coin to your witcher", haha

Belarussians apparently have no intention of stopping, Lukashenko got desperate, called in a favor from his ex-KGB buddy The Impaler (whom I shall not name in full because nononono Big Grin) to borrow some special forces, his own secret service started turning against him, possibly owing to this... (because that's pretty much like asking: "Hey, mon, I'm desperate, come annex me pls" with that dude)... lol. Looks like he's about to get the boot. There will be only one more old-school post-Soviet commie autocrat left standing after this dude is gone... Big Grin

I mean, we have some wannabes around here as well, but they're making themselves look absolutely ridiculous.  Rolleyes

RE: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - Have at ye - 08-24-2020

Heh. The atmosphere at rehearsals is pretty spiffy, actually. Smarmy little girl's sitting in the corner and STFUing for the most part; I have two of my gals in attendance, one playah- and one non-playah, and the playah gal has chilled TFO and is being very nice. Director chick is also being very nice and hot damn, did she get... fit during the lockdown. Kinda makes me want to have make-up sex with her or something. Wink All in all, life's pretty good. There's bunches of silly mishaps and the like happening every now and again, but my reaction to them appears to be a generalized, "lol, whatever". Big Grin

RE: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - Have at ye - 08-25-2020

O-ho-ho. The DRS today would indicate that director chick is salty with me for some reason. Big Grin Hahaha.

We'll see what's that about. Could be sexual and/or vocal envy (director chick is/used to be? a singer as well).

RE: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - Have at ye - 08-26-2020

O-ho-ho-ho, she's even saltier today. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Lol

This is going to be good.

RE: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - Have at ye - 08-27-2020

Looks like director chick is getting her tight butt kicked as she seems to be relenting slightly today, hahahaha. She's definitely jealous of one of the gals from the cast and gets very salty whenever she sees us getting too chummy, lol. Smarmy little girl just got her arse kicked as well, hahahaha. Good times, good times.

It's definitely the very last season I'm working in that particular institution, though. Smile

RE: Trolololo - DRS + (SDM) + (USLMaxx 4.2 in spe) - Have at ye - 08-29-2020

Apparently, as regards director chick and her testiness, apart from the fact that she is a) jealous of another gal, b) jealous of my vocal progress etc. (just learned she totally failed in her own "career" from a dude friend with whom I met for a beer yesterday), she's also salty that... some 6 years ago? or so? I don't even remember exactly -  back when we were studying at that conservatory together, we had this body movement class with this old-school ballet teacher (so it was hardkore to the maxx) and during our final exam, we were doing two set-pieces together. Afterwards, the instructor told her that she did several pretty big errors, to which she responded, nearly crying "it was not me, it was HaveAtYe", for which the old-skool ballet woman gave her a very stern talking to (it's an utter and complete no-no in the unwritten rules of theater conduct - you *never* shift blame onto fellow cast members; this rule has been slowly eroding over the years, though; a sign of the times, lol) and then pointed out when and where exactly she went awry.

Ladies and gentlemen, we've got a live one here. Big Grin

Oh, also it turns out it wasn't the sonny who "quit", but the composer-dude who's organizing the entire mess gave him the boot (understandably, but still) and then signed me up as the sole performer without asking or even looking for someone else. Lololo, fuck you.

I just cannot with these guys. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Regardless, 4 more days of this foolishness and then I can get back to doing something that isn't retardo-bonanza.