Subliminal Talk
Sub My Way to Financial Freedom (UMS) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Introductions)
+--- Thread: Sub My Way to Financial Freedom (UMS) (/Thread-Sub-My-Way-to-Financial-Freedom-UMS)

Sub My Way to Financial Freedom (UMS) - Prophet - 04-15-2020

Hi everyone!

Glad to be here.

I recently bought UMS. I'm familiar with subliminals but this is my first product from SS.

My goal is to reach financial freedom. That is, being able to earn every month at least 50% more of my expenses.

I'll just take this opportunity to ask @Shannon a couple of questions about UMS.

1. I see that UMS contains USLM v.4.1 - is it the complete program or just a part of it?
  2. Does UMS helps with your career? I'm mostly interested in getting promotions/making my way up the corporate ladder in my current job or perhaps a different job and increase my salary. I'm not much interested in investing money/entrepreneurship/etc. at the moment.
  3. Can you mix ultrasonic and masked versions? Say, 1-2 loops of ultrasonics and 2-3 loops of masked.
  4. At the moment I'm running as many loop as I can. I just load the ultrasonic track and forget about it. Am I doing it right?
Thanks!

RE: Sub My Way to Financial Freedom (UMS) - Shannon - 04-15-2020

(04-15-2020, 04:47 AM)Prophet Wrote: Hi everyone!

Glad to be here.

Welcome aboard!

Quote:I recently bought UMS. I'm familiar with subliminals but this is my first product from SS.

My goal is to reach financial freedom. That is, being able to earn every month at least 50% more of my expenses.

I'll just take this opportunity to ask @Shannon a couple of questions about UMS.

I see that UMS contains USLM v.4.1 - is it the complete program or just a part of it?

It includes the whole script that makes up USLM 4.1.

Quote:Does UMS helps with your career? I'm mostly interested in getting promotions/making my way up the corporate ladder in my current job or perhaps a different job and increase my salary. I'm not much interested in investing money/entrepreneurship/etc. at the moment.

It can, if that is your focus.  But it is also designed to show you other possible ways to make money, which may be better.  It is designed to be flexible, but also is aimed at achieving the best path to the goal.  

Quote:Can you mix ultrasonic and masked versions? Say, 1-2 loops of ultrasonics and 2-3 loops of masked.

They all have exactly the same script.  On that aspect, yes you can.  However, they interact with different levels of your subconscious, so one may be better for you than the other.  It's designed so that you have as many options as possible for whatever works best for you and your needs and circumstances.

Quote:At the moment I'm running as many loop as I can. I just load the ultrasonic track and forget about it. Am I doing it right?

Thanks!

No.  These programs are exceedingly powerful, and they will cause overload if you do that.  Overload can trigger exhaustion and/or resistance.  That is why they are designed primarily to operate as a "load and execute" model, instead of an "Execute while listening" model.  In other words, you listen to it for X number of loops, and then it will continue running in your subconscious for several days at least.

I suggest that what you do is stop listening, and allow yourself a week to observe how it plays out.  In my experience, if I listen for 8 loops in a day, I have a day or two of irritability, a few days of amazing results and motivation, and a day or two of "it's fading out and it needs a refresher now".  I typically listen to it 2 loops a night, three nights in a row, and then give myself 5 days off for the effects to be fully expressed before I repeat the process.

If you're just using it as much as you can, you're probably pushing your subconscious too hard.  So as I said, if I was in your shoes after having done that, I would stop listening for a week and just observe how it affects you during that week.  When the effects start to fade, you know that's how many days off to rest and let it self execute without listening.  Then find a good listening schedule.  I suggest you try the 2 loops a day for 3 days on and then take 5 days off and see how that works for you.  If you are pushing too hard you will most likely experience irritability or resistance.  If you get the balance right, it will usually be a very motivating experience, and when you go too many loops you will usually find yourself exhausted.

Old subliminal technology needed to be used "as much as you can".  Not the modern advanced programs.

I look forward to seeing your thread and following your progress!

RE: Sub My Way to Financial Freedom (UMS) - Kol - 04-15-2020

Welcome!

RE: Sub My Way to Financial Freedom (UMS) - Prophet - 04-16-2020

Quote:Welcome!

Thanks!

Thanks for your reply @Shannon, I appreciated you took some time to clarify those points to me.

Quote:It includes the whole script that makes up USLM 4.1.

Sweet!  Smile

Quote:If you're just using it as much as you can, you're probably pushing your subconscious too hard.  So as I said, if I was in your shoes after having done that, I would stop listening for a week and just observe how it affects you during that week.  When the effects start to fade, you know that's how many days off to rest and let it self execute without listening.  Then find a good listening schedule.  I suggest you try the 2 loops a day for 3 days on and then take 5 days off and see how that works for you.  If you are pushing too hard you will most likely experience irritability or resistance.  If you get the balance right, it will usually be a very motivating experience, and when you go too many loops you will usually find yourself exhausted.

That makes sense. Thanks for clarifying that for me.

Quote:I look forward to seeing your thread and following your progress!

Thanks! I'll start a journal here on the forum as you suggested. That will help keeping track of my progress and it will serve as a testimonial for other members.

P.S. This is probably a dumb question, since I think you just might answered to this in this thread as you mentioned listening at night. Still, is it okay to listen while sleeping? Will the script be still processed by your mind? I figured I'd load a playlist of 2 loops and listen to it before bed, but there's NO GUARANTEE I wouldn't fall asleep after 10 minutes  Lol

RE: Sub My Way to Financial Freedom (UMS) - Shannon - 04-16-2020

(04-16-2020, 09:43 AM)Prophet Wrote:
Quote:Welcome!

Thanks!

Thanks for your reply @Shannon, I appreciated you took some time to clarify those points to me.

Quote:It includes the whole script that makes up USLM 4.1.

Sweet!  Smile

Quote:If you're just using it as much as you can, you're probably pushing your subconscious too hard.  So as I said, if I was in your shoes after having done that, I would stop listening for a week and just observe how it affects you during that week.  When the effects start to fade, you know that's how many days off to rest and let it self execute without listening.  Then find a good listening schedule.  I suggest you try the 2 loops a day for 3 days on and then take 5 days off and see how that works for you.  If you are pushing too hard you will most likely experience irritability or resistance.  If you get the balance right, it will usually be a very motivating experience, and when you go too many loops you will usually find yourself exhausted.

That makes sense. Thanks for clarifying that for me.

Quote:I look forward to seeing your thread and following your progress!

Thanks! I'll start a journal here on the forum as you suggested. That will help keeping track of my progress and it will serve as a testimonial for other members.

P.S. This is probably a dumb question, since I think you just might answered to this in this thread as you mentioned listening at night. Still, is it okay to listen while sleeping? Will the script be still processed by your mind? I figured I'd load a playlist of 2 loops and listen to it before bed, but there's NO GUARANTEE I wouldn't fall asleep after 10 minutes  Lol

Subliminals, when properly made, can be used any time of day.  Even while you sleep.  In fact that is when I usually use them myself.  The script is still detected, decoded, comprehended and executed by your subconscious.  If you're worried about being too wired up to sleep, try creating a playlist that has silence for as long as it takes you to fall asleep, followed by 2 loops of UMS.