Subliminal Talk
Deservedness Sub - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Deservedness Sub (/Thread-Deservedness-Sub)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Deservedness Sub - THolt - 05-07-2020

(05-07-2020, 06:02 AM)Amann Wrote:
(05-07-2020, 04:12 AM)THolt Wrote:
(05-07-2020, 03:06 AM)Amann Wrote: @THolt I've been following your posts on self worth, self love, etc and I completely agree on how important it is. It's something that hit me a few weeks ago.
I'm confident and believe I have a healthy level of self esteem (I also ran SE back in 2018 for a short while and thought it was great) however feel that I have no self worth or self love (whether you can have both good self esteem and low self worth I don't know?) .

Something that has held me back in life despite what I do and the life I have.
I'm currently reading your suggestion of the book 'You deserve it' as well as 'Love Yourself: The 30 Day Challenge' and am intrigued to hear which Dan Millman book comments on self worth.

Hey Amann 

So the book is called Everyday Enlightenment. The first chapter is about self worth

Cheers dude

@Amann 

Here is the first chapter:

https://www.dailyom.com/cgi-bin/display/librarydisplay.cgi?lid=366

RE: Deservedness Sub - THolt - 05-08-2020

(05-07-2020, 03:06 AM)Amann Wrote: @THolt I've been following your posts on self worth, self love, etc and I completely agree on how important it is. It's something that hit me a few weeks ago.
I'm confident and believe I have a healthy level of self esteem (I also ran SE back in 2018 for a short while and thought it was great) however feel that I have no self worth or self love (whether you can have both good self esteem and low self worth I don't know?) .

Something that has held me back in life despite what I do and the life I have.
I'm currently reading your suggestion of the book 'You deserve it' as well as 'Love Yourself: The 30 Day Challenge' and am intrigued to hear which Dan Millman book comments on self worth.

@Amann

How are you liking the book by Josh Wagner?

RE: Deservedness Sub - THolt - 05-19-2020

@Shannon

Just wanted to remind you about this program suggestion (after you have worked on FRM 4.9 , OF and USLM)

RE: Deservedness Sub - AriGold - 05-20-2020

I'm also interested.

RE: Deservedness Sub - Amann - 05-20-2020

Me too. Tholt and I have discussed the benefits of deservedness and how other things in life can't slot into place without first addressing this issue.

@Amann How do you like the book by Josh Wagner?

RE: Deservedness Sub - tolgaocal80 - 05-20-2020

here is a book I found recently, it is all about self-esteem, self-deservedness, self-worth, and paradigms.
Psycho-Cybernetics (1960), by Maxwell Maltz. It can be a great source for better understanding, self image psychology.

RE: Deservedness Sub - THolt - 05-20-2020

(05-20-2020, 06:58 AM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: here is a book I found recently, it is all about self-esteem, self-deservedness, self-worth, and paradigms.
Psycho-Cybernetics (1960), by Maxwell Maltz. It can be a great source for better understanding, self image psychology.

I have read that awhile back.

I will have to read it again from the perspective of deservedness

Haha, I also have that one in my private library. Seems like we have a common interest here Wink
Reading that one as well as Transurfing with the perspective of deservedness sounds interesting. Thanks for the input!

(05-20-2020, 08:03 AM)AriGold Wrote: Haha, I also have that one in my private library. Seems like we have a common interest here Wink
Reading that one as well as Transurfing with the perspective of deservedness sounds interesting. Thanks for the input!

@AriGold

The book by Josh Wagner is great. The concept of believing you deserve something I think is a crucial factor to success in our lives. We can have deservedness issues in many different areas of our lives. 

If we can “flip the switch” as he says then it will greatly makes our journeys easier.

(05-20-2020, 03:34 AM)Amann Wrote: Me too. Tholt and I have discussed the benefits of deservedness and how other things in life can't slot into place without first addressing this issue.

@Amann

How did you like Josh Wagner’s book?

RE: Deservedness Sub - Amann - 05-22-2020

(05-20-2020, 08:34 AM)THolt Wrote:
(05-20-2020, 03:34 AM)Amann Wrote: Me too. Tholt and I have discussed the benefits of deservedness and how other things in life can't slot into place without first addressing this issue.

@Amann

I just finished the book this week as I've been busy with other things.

The book as a whole is pretty decent. Though he spends a lot of time talking about his past and not so much on the basis of deservedness.

The 3 step method is quite simplistic and the 'clearing' part is only touched upon very briefly. He basically says just focus on it until it the negative feeling subsides.

However, after a 20 minute session focused on your issue and the goal attached you do walk away feeling focused, motivated and optimistic but I don't know if I feel 'deserving' of this goal. It is early days though as I only started the process this week.

I thought he would discuss self worth more so but he only comments on it briefly.

I'll have a better idea of the deservedness part in a few weeks.

RE: Deservedness Sub - THolt - 05-22-2020

(05-22-2020, 04:41 AM)Amann Wrote:
(05-20-2020, 08:34 AM)THolt Wrote:

@Amann

I just finished the book this week as I've been busy with other things.

The book as a whole is pretty decent. Though he spends a lot of time talking about his past and not so much on the basis of deservedness.

The 3 step method is quite simplistic and the 'clearing' part is only touched upon very briefly. He basically says just focus on it until it the negative feeling subsides.

However, after a 20 minute session focused on your issue and the goal attached you do walk away feeling focused, motivated and optimistic but I don't know if I feel 'deserving' of this goal. It is early days though as I only started the process this week.

I thought he would discuss self worth more so but he only comments on it briefly.

I'll have a better idea of the deservedness part in a few weeks.

@Amann

I agree. There book is pretty cut and dry. I do like his exercise of asking yourself if you believe you deserve something or not. 

The first answer you get to that question is from the subconscious and is indicative of what your sub conscious really believes.
Since the book is cheap and he doesn’t charge anything to do his 20 minute process, I suspect he is sincere. I just wish the book would do a bit deeper
There are other authors that focus on it like Patrick Wanis. 

He talks about the Law of Deservedness: 

https://www.patrickwanis.com/law-of-deservedness-law-of-attraction-audio/

There is an interview he does where talks about deservedness.

RE: Deservedness Sub - THolt - 05-25-2020

@Shannon

Just wanted to remind you about this sub