Subliminal Talk
Deservedness Sub - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Deservedness Sub (/Thread-Deservedness-Sub)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Deservedness Sub - THolt - 04-14-2020

Hello everyone,

Simply put. I am proposing a sub that focuses on making your believe you deserve the best of everything. 

In short a total deservedness sub. 

At the same time, I wondering if this sub will overlap with Self Esteem.

I have seen some people distinguish deservedness and self esteem. 

I am interested to see what you all think about this.

@Shannon

RE: Deservedness Sub - Kol - 04-14-2020

Yes! Great idea.

RE: Deservedness Sub - THolt - 04-14-2020

(04-14-2020, 12:16 PM)Kol Wrote: Yes! Great idea.

@Kol

I’m glad you think so. 

According to Steve Siebold who has interviewed countless millionaires and billionaires stated that they believed they deserved it. 

Their attitude was “why not me”. 
I don’t want this sub to focus on just money but on whatever your goals are.

It could perhaps work like USLM where you pick your goals and focus on them.

RE: Deservedness Sub - ncbeareatingman - 04-14-2020

(04-14-2020, 09:16 AM)THolt Wrote: Hello everyone,

Simply put. I am proposing a sub that focuses on making your believe you deserve the best of everything. 

In short a total deservedness sub. 

At the same time, I wondering if this sub will overlap with Self Esteem.

I have seen some people distinguish deservedness and self esteem. 

I am interested to see what you all think about this.

@Shannon

I dig the shit out of that Idea for a subliminal...as well as just plain ole "Diggin the shit outta liking youself" just a real deep abiding,liking for one's self. could be a stand alone title or a big part of a Mix of subs,including deservedness,deep abiding self love-I mean DEEP awareness of how deeply loveble the self already is,and appreciation and liking the self  a lot,including loving and appreciating the self just for "being",just be cause YOU ARE and that Magnificent!!
 also loved and still Love the idea of a loving sub that could actually help another heal just by being near them,kinda of like a love sniper element in it,but only for Universal Love and healing...(great title right there!) Yawl this stuff could be sooo wide open,a field of solutions and information,not just one, thing,but multiple things. great idea Tholt!!

RE: Deservedness Sub - AriGold - 04-15-2020

Yes, I'd like a standalone focusfire deservedness program.
Thumbs up if you also like an "Aura of Deservedness" included, that makes other people treat you like you deserve more Wink

RE: Deservedness Sub - THolt - 04-15-2020

(04-15-2020, 01:12 AM)AriGold Wrote: Yes, I'd like a standalone focusfire deservedness program.
Thumbs up if you also like an "Aura of Deservedness" included, that makes other people treat you like you deserve more Wink

Exactly. Something that will program you to believe you deserve the best and that you deserve your goals. So you can be like “hey I can do this too”

I know these subs have deservedness programming in them but there hasn’t been any subs just focused on that

RE: Deservedness Sub - AriGold - 04-15-2020

(04-15-2020, 07:04 AM)THolt Wrote:
(04-15-2020, 01:12 AM)AriGold Wrote: Yes, I'd like a standalone focusfire deservedness program.

Exactly. Something that will program you to believe you deserve the best and that you deserve your goals. So you can be like “hey I can do this too”

I know these subs have deservedness programming in them but there hasn’t been any subs just focused on that

Yes and sometimes with mutli-focus programs it's like "hey, I don't procrastinate anymore... but I'm running it for deservedness... hey, my voice is more manly now... but I'm running it for deservedness..." so a really focused program would be nice.

(04-15-2020, 08:10 AM)AriGold Wrote:
(04-15-2020, 07:04 AM)THolt Wrote:

Yes and sometimes with mutli-focus programs it's like "hey, I don't procrastinate anymore... but I'm running it for deservedness... hey, my voice is more manly now... but I'm running it for deservedness..." so a really focused program would be nice.

I hope it gets made. 

I really think this one of the main blocks many people have to achieving what they want. They were programmed to believe they don't deserve their goals either through constant criticism or whatever.

I am running E3 right now to help with healing but I would run a Deservedness focusfire down the road if it gets made. 

Perhaps a Self Esteem/Deservedness combo sub kinda like US/LM would be appropriate.

RE: Deservedness Sub - Kol - 04-15-2020

Yeah +1 on the block notion. Also on the millionaires mention. Deservedness is vital I think. Also as a point of focus. A bit like asc did when I ran it. I like the thought of isolating one aspect and highlighting it, so a focus fire sub regarding deservedness has my vote or anything nourishing it.

(04-15-2020, 11:47 AM)Kol Wrote: Yeah +1 on the block notion. Also on the millionaires mention. Deservedness is vital I think. Also as a point of focus. A bit like asc did when I ran it. I like the thought of isolating one aspect and highlighting it, so a focus fire sub regarding deservedness has my vote or anything nourishing it.

Hopefully will give it serious consideration haha

RE: Deservedness Sub - THolt - 04-16-2020

Here is an article that delves into this although the author uses deservedness and self worth interchangeably.

http://arikoinuma.com/blog/2008/07/low-self-esteem-is-the-root-of-all-problems/

RE: Deservedness Sub - Zubrowka - 04-16-2020

(04-16-2020, 08:56 AM)THolt Wrote: Here is an article that delves into this although the author uses deservedness and self worth interchangeably.

Really awesome article - most insightful think I've read about self-esteem so far. Thanks for sharing it.

RE: Deservedness Sub - THolt - 04-16-2020

(04-16-2020, 11:30 AM)Zubrowka Wrote:
(04-16-2020, 08:56 AM)THolt Wrote: Here is an article that delves into this although the author uses deservedness and self worth interchangeably.

Really awesome article - most insightful think I've read about self-esteem so far. Thanks for sharing it.

Thank you. I hope this program gets made sometime.

RE: Deservedness Sub - THolt - 04-17-2020

Here’s an interview I came across where this entrepreneur talks about his deservedness level as being a thermostat. The whole interview is not about deservedness but the thermostat metaphor is a great description of how this concept works.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E5PzgeDgbJs