Subliminal Talk
shielding and health - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Products (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Products)
+--- Thread: shielding and health (/Thread-shielding-and-health)

Pages: 1 2

shielding and health - Healingtouch69 - 03-13-2020

For obvious reasons, I was looking to get either the maximum immune system response or the maximum healing speed subliminal, however they dont seem to have any sort of auric shielding in them so I was wondering if they can be combined with the shielding subliminals ...

Also, which of the other subliminals, other than the obvious shielding ones, contain some form of shield in them?

RE: shielding and health - RTBoss - 03-14-2020

You need to run MIR 24/7 if you're going to use it, so there won't be any time to run a shielding subliminal. The best you could do is run loops for the shield, then begin MIR and use MIR 24/7 until 3 days after all symptoms of whatever infection you're fighting is gone.

You could run a shield alongside MHS, but know that at this juncture, it is an experimental tactic. Some of us are having success running DRS alongside other later generation subliminals, such as USLM V3.

RE: shielding and health - Shannon - 03-14-2020

MIR is going to be your best bet. v2.1 is available now, and v3 should be available in about a week or two. As RTB said, v2.1 needs to be run 24/7 because it is Instant On when you start listening, and Instant Off when you turn it off. It can help you resist becoming infected, so it can be used before you have an infection, and if you're using it once you have an infection you need to use it for at least 3 days after all symptoms cease for most types of infection. For WH-COVID-19, you need to use it for at least 12 days after all symptoms cease, as the virus is potentially still in your body during that time, and it is possible that you could be infectious as a result.

MHS won't help you much with an infection. MIR and MHS do not have auric shields because they were not developed at the time, in the case of MIR 2.1, and for MHS the program would have been using valuable energy to power a shield which would have been better used to make you heal faster.

If you want to help disrupt the spread of WH-COVID-19, download and run the free disruptor program I created for that purpose.

MIR v3 will be finished in a week or two, most likely. I don't plan for it to have an auric shield.

Remember, through all of this, that you must rely first and foremost on modern medical science when dealing with WH-COVID-19 and other serious infections, and use subliminals to support that. These programs are not designed or intended to be used instead of proper medical treatment. MIR can be used to make you more difficult to infect, but it's not a magic bullet. You cannot rely on it as a life saving device or an infection prevention device. It can help, but you must do the common sense things.

RE: shielding and health - Healingtouch69 - 03-14-2020

Thank you everyone for your replies. The reason I'd like to run MIR is for prevention at this time, and to protect those around me as well, as I was reading it can do that if one becomes supercharged. Reason I'd like to combine it with shielding is because, if the auric shielding is weak, that will compromise the immune defenses as well. From my pranic healing knowledge, its the aura that becomes weak first, followed by the physical body

RE: shielding and health - Shannon - 03-14-2020

(03-14-2020, 10:53 AM)Healingtouch69 Wrote: Thank you everyone for your replies. The reason I'd like to run MIR is for prevention at this time, and to protect those around me as well, as I was reading it can do that if one becomes supercharged. Reason I'd like to combine it with shielding is because, if the auric shielding is weak, that will compromise the immune defenses as well. From my pranic healing knowledge, its the aura that becomes weak first, followed by  the physical body

We have a bit of misunderstanding here.  I will try to clarify.

MIR will, if you are not infected with anything, eventually flood your aura with the healing energy used to help fight an infection.  But that is not necessary for it to work, even on groups of people.  All it needs to work is for them to be exposed.  The louder, the better, for v2.1.  You can play it for yourself and expose as many others as can hear it, and they will all be affected.  So you can use MIR 2.1  or later to help you prevent infection regardless of what it is doing to your aura.  But it is designed to flood your body with the kind of energy that helps fight infections, and if you don't have any infection for it to be used up by, it will accumulate and eventually begin being projected as it is expressed in one or more of your natural auras.

The aura you're speaking of is not what the auric shields deal with.  The aura that becomes weak before the body is a specific type of aura.  The auric shields don't usually use that specific aura to do what they are doing, as it is typically not the outermost aura.

RE: shielding and health - Healingtouch69 - 03-14-2020

(03-14-2020, 11:11 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-14-2020, 10:53 AM)Healingtouch69 Wrote: Thank you everyone for your replies. The reason I'd like to run MIR is for prevention at this time, and to protect those around me as well, as I was reading it can do that if one becomes supercharged. Reason I'd like to combine it with shielding is because, if the auric shielding is weak, that will compromise the immune defenses as well. From my pranic healing knowledge, its the aura that becomes weak first, followed by  the physical body

We have a bit of misunderstanding here.  I will try to clarify.

MIR will, if you are not infected with anything, eventually flood your aura with the healing energy used to help fight an infection.  But that is not necessary for it to work, even on groups of people.  All it needs to work is for them to be exposed.  The louder, the better, for v2.1.  You can play it for yourself and expose as many others as can hear it, and they will all be affected.  So you can use MIR 2.1  or later to help you prevent infection regardless of what it is doing to your aura.  But it is designed to flood your body with the kind of energy that helps fight infections, and if you don't have any infection for it to be used up by, it will accumulate and eventually begin being projected as it is expressed in one or more of your natural auras.

The aura you're speaking of is not what the auric shields deal with.  The aura that becomes weak before the body is a specific type of aura.  The auric shields don't usually use that specific aura to do what they are doing, as it is typically not the outermost aura.

I see, thank you Shannon for the clarification. In that case, if I purchase MIR 2.1 now, will I be eligible for a free upgrade to the next version when it comes out in a couple of weeks?

RE: shielding and health - RTBoss - 03-14-2020

(03-14-2020, 01:04 PM)Healingtouch69 Wrote: I see, thank you Shannon for the clarification. In that case, if I purchase MIR 2.1 now, will I be eligible for a free upgrade to the next version when it comes out in a couple of weeks?

(03-14-2020, 09:20 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-14-2020, 07:01 AM)lano1106 Wrote: Given the covid-19 pandemy going on, what programs do you think is most useful at this moment?
Which ones do you think is kinda pointless to run at this point and are even maybe dangerous to use?

Personally, seeing how things unroll, I'm so happy to have run SM3/DMSI last year and reserve BASE for 2020.

My reasoning is that you can have the most irresistible sexual desirability aura around you, it is pretty much useless if you are locked down at your place by a forced quarantine and given the high degree of contagion of that pathogen... it doesn't seem very wise to want to line up sexual conquests these days...

Opinions?

My opinion:

The most useful one is the one nobody really wants to run: the COVID-19 disruptor.  There are about 25 copies in the wild as I write this, as far as I know.  We need hundreds or thousands of people using this program for it to have a major impact on the virus.  Get that program and use it.

Also make sure you have MIR.  We will not be offering a discount for MIR 3.0 if you already have V2.1, so your choice if you want to wait and get 3.0 when it comes out or get 2.1 now and then 3.0 when it comes out, but MIR 2.1 has been observed to help prevent infections before you get them, and makes a significant impact on the severity and length of infection for many common infections like flu, sore throat, colds, etc.  2.1 is older technology by now but it's still much better than nothing, and MIR works harmoniously with antibiotics, antiviral drugs and silver products.

RE: shielding and health - Shannon - 03-15-2020

Right. Free upgrades do not bring in money. MIR 2.1 is from several years ago, and is 5G at $89.95 a copy, if memory serves. I have been doing research, experimentation and development ever since, and v3 is going to have 41 different goals (instead of 1, like v2.1 has); it will be based on some pretty deep research, instead of a general concept, as v2.1 is; and it will require me more than a month to build. MIR 2.1 took me a day to build, and 2.0 took me three days. V3 is two generations down the road from v2.1, and is therefore vastly more advanced, powerful and complex, which is why it's taken me years to develop and will require more than a month just to script and build.

If I were to give you a free upgrade from v2.1, that would mean I don't get paid for literally years of research, experimentation and development. Some of that experimentation had be in life threatening situations as I tested how well MIR 2.1 worked. (Twice, specifically, I was at risk of my life ending in order to properly test the program.) It would also mean that none of the work that I have done to advance the underlying technology from 5G to 5.5G to 5.75G gets paid for.

So no, no discounts and no free upgrades. No upgrades for life. Sorry, but we have to make a profit or nobody will be able to buy our products. That is why I said above, decide now whether you want to buy v2.1 and have something at least, if worse comes to worst before I can finish v3, and then pay again for v3, or just wait and buy v3.

And by the way, to the general public, once v3 is released, there will be no refunds of V2.1. Not pointing at anyone in specific, but I know some of you like to try to refund an older version to circumvent our rules and get a discount on a newer version. We will not be allowing that anymore. We must stay profitable or have no incentive or ability to keep going. Remember that.

RE: shielding and health - ncbeareatingman - 03-15-2020

Shannon's quote:
"And by the way, to the general public, once v3 is released, there will be no refunds of V2.1. Not pointing at anyone in specific, but I know some of you like to try to refund an older version to circumvent our rules and get a discount on a newer version. We will not be allowing that anymore" <------- Me: I Love this.... ground rules for living and healthy boundaires! Gotta Love it !! Rock n' Roll.

RE: shielding and health - RTBoss - 03-16-2020

MIR 2.1 is 5.5G and $114.95 a copy - and totally worth it. Support IML and buy a copy if you're worried about COVID-19.  Even if you intend to purchase MIR 3.0 5.75G, you're getting more value than you're paying for.  Saved time, grief, take less meds - hell, perhaps it could even help save your life.

RE: shielding and health - Healingtouch69 - 03-17-2020

(03-15-2020, 04:26 PM)Shannon Wrote: Right.  Free upgrades do not bring in money.  MIR 2.1 is from several years ago, and is 5G at $89.95 a copy, if memory serves.  I have been doing research, experimentation and development ever since, and v3 is going to have 41 different goals (instead of 1, like v2.1 has); it will be based on some pretty deep research, instead of a general concept, as v2.1 is; and it will require me more than a month to build.  MIR 2.1 took me a day to build, and 2.0 took me three days.  V3 is two generations down the road from v2.1, and is therefore vastly more advanced, powerful and complex, which is why it's taken me years to develop and will require more than a month just to script and build.

If I were to give you a free upgrade from v2.1, that would mean I don't get paid for literally years of research, experimentation and development.  Some of that experimentation had be in life threatening situations as I tested how well MIR 2.1 worked. (Twice, specifically, I was at risk of my life ending in order to properly test the program.)  It would also mean that none of the work that I have done to advance the underlying technology from 5G to 5.5G to 5.75G gets paid for.

So no, no discounts and no free upgrades.  No upgrades for life.  Sorry, but we have to make a profit or nobody will be able to buy our products.  That is why I said above, decide now whether you want to buy v2.1 and have something at least, if worse comes to worst before I can finish v3, and then pay again for v3, or just wait and buy v3.

And by the way, to the general public, once v3 is released, there will be no refunds of V2.1.  Not pointing at anyone in specific, but I know some of you like to try to refund an older version to circumvent our rules and get a discount on a newer version.  We will not be allowing that anymore.  We must stay profitable or have no incentive or ability to keep going.  Remember that.

If I may ...I wouldn't expect free upgrades for life, and I doubt anyone else does. However it would make total sense from a customer service point of view to offer a free upgrade if a new version comes out within 30 days, just like most businesses offer a price protection for example. This way, the money that you would get 30 days from now comes into your pocket right this moment and perhaps, as a little reward for being an early bird, the buyer gets the new version at the price of the old version. This way you wouldnt have to waste time on processing returns. Or, if you really want, and it would still be good customer service, you could offer to upgrade buyers within a certain time period before the release of a new version just for the difference between the new and the old version. 

Otherwise, you will antagonize any buyer that buys the old version, and then a week or two later, finds out he has to pay again, and probably even more than the previous time, for a new version. That's definitely not going to bring any repeat customers, no matter how good your products are

RE: shielding and health - AriGold - 03-17-2020

(03-17-2020, 12:08 AM)Healingtouch69 Wrote:
(03-15-2020, 04:26 PM)Shannon Wrote: Right.  Free upgrades do not bring in money.  MIR 2.1 is from several years ago, and is 5G at $89.95 a copy, if memory serves.  I have been doing research, experimentation and development ever since, and v3 is going to have 41 different goals (instead of 1, like v2.1 has); it will be based on some pretty deep research, instead of a general concept, as v2.1 is; and it will require me more than a month to build.  MIR 2.1 took me a day to build, and 2.0 took me three days.  V3 is two generations down the road from v2.1, and is therefore vastly more advanced, powerful and complex, which is why it's taken me years to develop and will require more than a month just to script and build.

If I were to give you a free upgrade from v2.1, that would mean I don't get paid for literally years of research, experimentation and development.  Some of that experimentation had be in life threatening situations as I tested how well MIR 2.1 worked. (Twice, specifically, I was at risk of my life ending in order to properly test the program.)  It would also mean that none of the work that I have done to advance the underlying technology from 5G to 5.5G to 5.75G gets paid for.

So no, no discounts and no free upgrades.  No upgrades for life.  Sorry, but we have to make a profit or nobody will be able to buy our products.  That is why I said above, decide now whether you want to buy v2.1 and have something at least, if worse comes to worst before I can finish v3, and then pay again for v3, or just wait and buy v3.

And by the way, to the general public, once v3 is released, there will be no refunds of V2.1.  Not pointing at anyone in specific, but I know some of you like to try to refund an older version to circumvent our rules and get a discount on a newer version.  We will not be allowing that anymore.  We must stay profitable or have no incentive or ability to keep going.  Remember that.

If I may ...I wouldn't expect free upgrades for life, and I doubt anyone else does. However it would make total sense from a customer service point of view to offer a free upgrade if a new version comes out within 30 days, just like most businesses offer a price protection for example. This way, the money that you would get 30 days from now comes into your pocket right this moment and perhaps, as a little reward for being an early bird, the buyer gets the new version at the price of the old version. This way you wouldnt have to waste time on processing returns. Or, if you really want, and it would still be good customer service, you could offer to upgrade buyers within a certain time period before the release of a new version just for the difference between the new and the old version. 

Otherwise, you will antagonize any buyer that buys the old version, and then a week or two later, finds out he has to pay again, and probably even more than the previous time, for a new version. That's definitely not going to bring any repeat customers, no matter how good your products are

That brings me to an interesting thought.
Why not have a limited time offer like "for 2 weeks after the product is out the old users can get it for 50% off" and the official announcement when it begins and when it ends is written in the forum in the news section. Also you could make it "choose 60% off if you agree for "no money back guarantee"
You have the following benefits:
- people can't complain that they have to pay full price if they already bought the previous program
- money comes rolling in early
- the offer is time limited, so it's not that people can use it years later
- more activity in the forum of certain people because they want to stay up to date
- keep early adaptors of your programs happy.

I would also change some of the free programs like ASC to "pay what it is worth to you". Maybe it is a nice marketing thing.

RE: shielding and health - Shannon - 03-17-2020

We are neither interested in being scammed or taking advantage of you all. The reason I did not enshrine a "no refunds on upgrade" rule in the refund policy is that when I thought about it, it isn't that simple. What seems most reasonable to me is something like this: for any copy of a program purchased X number of weeks before the upgrade, you can apply Y amount of the purchase price of the old version to a discount for the upgrade.

I don't know if we can do multiple options with or without refund option, but I would rather not have no refund option. I'm thinking 2-4 weeks before the release of the new program, and the discount would be the price of the older version, or maybe 90 or 80% of it. The middle ground would be 3 weeks, and 90% of the older program's price as the upgrade discount. Thoughts?

RE: shielding and health - Omni3 - 03-17-2020

This is a commendable idea.

I would say at least 4 weeks and whatever percentage you deem appropriate.