Subliminal Talk
4Kingdoms - Appetite Suppressant 5.75G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: 4Kingdoms - Appetite Suppressant 5.75G (/Thread-4Kingdoms-Appetite-Suppressant-5-75G)

4Kingdoms - Appetite Suppressant 5.75G - 4Kingdoms - 03-05-2020

Appetite Suppressant 5.75G
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/appetite-suppressant-575g/

Ultrasonic mp3 - Volume on 16 (Volume Max 30)
Wed March 4 
Height 5'7" Weight 208

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323446#body-mass-index
According to the results of this online calculator... I am obese. 
I'm 58 pounds over my ideal body weight.

I've been between 200 and 212 for a few years now, so this is no surprise. 
I bought two sixteen inch pizza's for lunch before I purchased Appetite Suppressant 5.75G.
Normally 4 slices fill me up. When I started listening to Appetite Suppressant 5.75G, I became ravenous and ate 6 more slices. Then I craved something sweet. I had an apple danish but it wasn't sweet enough.  So I ate like 8 chocolate chip cookies.  I'm guessing this was a way my mind and body was trying to resist Appetite Suppressant 5.75G !!

As you can imagine, I went to sleep very satisfied!!  As long as I can remember, I wake up hungry.
This morning I was content. I skipped breakfast and I reluctantly had an orange for an afternoon snack. I wasn't hungry but I skipped breakfast so I thought better safe than sorry.

On my 30 min dinner break at work, I ate take out. Lamb gyro on a pita and medium-size french fries. By the time I get home from work, I am so hungry that I eat another dinner. NOT TONIGHT!!  When I say I felt stuffed, I felt like I ate 3 full plates of food at an all you can eat buffet!! 

Recap: No breakfast, an Orange for a snack, Lamb gyro on a pita with medium-size french fries and I feel stuffed!!
Best part?? I didn't crave any sweets!!  My only complaint... I ate dinner at 7 pm and 4 hours later it still feels like it is coming up my throat.

RE: 4Kingdoms - Appetite Suppressant 5.75G - Shannon - 03-06-2020

Interesting results. I am most curious to see what the days off of the ASRB2 cycle result in. 7 days off was a surprise to me, but it was definitely a consistent answer from the models.

RE: 4Kingdoms - Appetite Suppressant 5.75G - 4Kingdoms - 03-06-2020

(03-06-2020, 06:33 AM)Shannon Wrote: Interesting results. I am most curious to see what the days off of the ASRB2 cycle result in. 7 days off was a surprise to me, but it was definitely a consistent answer from the models.

Yes indeed!!

I didn't have a second dinner like I usually do when I got off from work. So I'm eating a light breakfast to curb the hunger pangs.

Unless something is worth reporting, I'll be checking in every Wednesday to report my weight loss.

RE: 4Kingdoms - Appetite Suppressant 5.75G - Shannon - 03-06-2020

This indicates that you over-eat out of fear. What is it that you fear?

RE: 4Kingdoms - Appetite Suppressant 5.75G - 4Kingdoms - 03-06-2020

(03-06-2020, 09:22 AM)Shannon Wrote: This indicates that you over-eat out of fear. What is it that you fear?

The fear would be not getting enough sleep to feel well-rested.
Between my job calling me in and having to take care of my disabled elderly Mom...
When I went to sleep without eating, I would lie in bed AWAKE because I was hungry.
Eventually, I would fall asleep but I would be tired because I didn't get enough sleep.

So far, listening to Appetite Suppressant 5.75G has erased my hunger and I'm able to sleep and wake up well-rested.

RE: 4Kingdoms - Appetite Suppressant 5.75G - 4Kingdoms - 03-11-2020

Ultrasonic mp3 - Volume on 16 (Volume Max 30)

Wednesday Weekly Weigh-in
Height 5'7"
208 lbs - March 4, 2020 - Starting weight before listening to Appetite Suppressant 5.75G
204 lbs - March 11, 2020 - Week 1

On the 4 days of listening, I didn't crave sweets and I felt stuffed after each meal.
On the first day of the break, the sweet tooth returned and I felt normal after a meal (not stuffed, not hungry, satiated).
Before Appetite Suppressant 5.75G I would have 3 scoops of ice cream, now 1 scoop satisfies me.

Before Appetite Suppressant 5.75G my eating schedule was...
1 Breakfast, 1 Dinner for Lunch, Afternoon Snack, 1 Dinner for Dinner, 1 Dinner before Bed

Now my eating schedule is...
1 Breakfast, Afternoon Snack, 1 Dinner and I go to bed on an empty stomach.

RE: 4Kingdoms - Appetite Suppressant 5.75G - Shannon - 03-11-2020

Nice results. Congrats!

I am very interested in seeing what the 7 days off does, because I suspect that is the models telling us, "You should figure out what works best for you on this by observing 7 days off and seeing what happens, and then adjusting to that."

So it may be that if after 2 or 3 cycles of 4 on/7 off, you determine that it consistently fades out after X days before 7 is up, that you need to trim the days off that it's not running strong enough.

RE: 4Kingdoms - Appetite Suppressant 5.75G - 4Kingdoms - 03-17-2020

Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) has affected everyone.

I am going to the grocery store every morning when it opens and like everyone reading this... I'm seeing empty shelves.

Currently, the food I am eating is not what I normally would eat. I can't find eggs in any store and the lines at most restaurants are too long for me to wait at before going to work. So I'm eating what is ever in the vending machine in our cafeteria.

Until normalcy returns to our global society. I will be putting Appetite Suppressant 5.75G on hold.

RE: 4Kingdoms - Appetite Suppressant 5.75G - Shannon - 03-19-2020

I would think that now is the perfect time to be running it to reduce the amount of food you are eating per meal and extend your food supply?

RE: 4Kingdoms - Appetite Suppressant 5.75G - 4Kingdoms - 03-19-2020

(03-19-2020, 09:06 AM)Shannon Wrote: I would think that now is the perfect time to be running it to reduce the amount of food you are eating per meal and extend your food supply?

That was my first thought. However, I'm eating junk.

Normally, I would have eggs for breakfast, an orange or apple for an afternoon snack, and protein with broccoli and cauliflower for dinner.

Now, I'm eating pastries, candy bars, and microwave burger on a bun out of the vending machine at work.

I've experienced hurricanes, power outages, gas shortages, flu season.
I don't recall people panicking for any of these life-changing events and emptying all the shelves and cases in the grocery store.

I have one roll of toilet paper. The restaurants are only serving at the drive-through.
If the door is unlocked, the seating area is roped off and the restrooms are locked.

I just thought it would be in the best interest of everyone if I was eating the food I normally eat while listening to Appetite Suppressant 5.75G.

RE: 4Kingdoms - Appetite Suppressant 5.75G - Shannon - 03-19-2020

Fair enough. Hopefully you are able to stay supplied. I have never seen the stores so empty. I have never been forced to go to 8+ stores looking for toilet paper, and find it in none of them. Never seen eggs sold out, or water... so I know what you mean. Best wishes my friend, stay safe.