Subliminal Talk
Ultra monetary success - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ultra monetary success (/Thread-Ultra-monetary-success)

Ultra monetary success - Obvious1960 - 03-04-2020

I have used mind lab programmes in the past and found them to be effective.
So, struggling with finances and not knowing a way through i decided to speculate to accumulate and order UMS.
Managed to start listening yesterday after many hiccups with downloading. 
Listened for 4-5hrs.
Today i am on my 3rd loop.
Ok so I dont expect miracles just yet, but already i find myself feeling more positive about money and my future in general.
I had a brief spell using Luck Magnifier in the past and saw small results very quickly. I notice that LM is included in this programme.
So today a VERY SMALL nod to that, and a little smile, I went to buy crisps (chips) one bag at 47.5g costing 95 pence. Wandering around the shop i spotted the same brand in multi packs...total 150g at 125 pence. That was a no brainer!
Yes ok i know it wont make me rich but it was a step.
Its my thought processes that i need to work on, and i am looking forward to the results from this programme.
I hope to post regularly with progress reports.

RE: Ultra monetary success - Omni3 - 03-04-2020

Hey Obvious, welcome aboard.

I found UMS to be one of the best subs I've run, also USLM3 was great. On UMS, I too found a lot more discipline and controlled spending. I now have a handwritten 'account/cash' book where I keep full records of every penny I spend. So enjoy.

RE: Ultra monetary success - Obvious1960 - 03-05-2020

(03-04-2020, 01:47 PM)Omni3 Wrote: Hey Obvious, welcome aboard.

I found UMS to be one of the best subs I've run, also USLM3 was great. On UMS, I too found a lot more discipline and controlled spending. I now have a handwritten 'account/cash' book where I keep full records of every penny I spend. So enjoy.

hi Omni
thanks for your reply, its nice to know that there is someone out there  Smile
I am actually very disciplined with my money and can make a little stretch a long way, but I need to move from social housing into private rent and cant afford that on my current income. so hope this app is going to inspire me.
i keep handwritten accounts like you do...wish you success with that, I can certainly recommend it.
wishing you success with whatever youre running currently

RE: Ultra monetary success - Obvious1960 - 03-05-2020

Woke up with a migraine. As I have M E and all the lovely things that go with it I thought that would be my day over. However I took some meds and eased myself into the day. Despite feeling rather groggy I had to look for a home insurance online. This took several hours and was quite labour intensive. But I was surprised at how determined I was to keep going. Normally I would have given up and stuck with what I have already, particularly feeling so unwell. Perseverance paid off though and I got a better insurance for approx £50 less per year. Result!
Then my brother in law rang me. He knew I needed a new iPad. I would have been happy with a fairly basic one but he has ordered me a new iPad air with 256 GB. Another result I think!
Overall today I have felt a lot calmer and a lot less frustrated and stressed. I had some other online things to sort out and despite me making lots of mistakes due to feeling unwell I stayed calm and stuck with it.
Have had the sub playing most of the day.

RE: Ultra monetary success - Omni3 - 03-06-2020

(03-05-2020, 07:32 AM)Obvious1960 Wrote:
(03-04-2020, 01:47 PM)Omni3 Wrote: Hey Obvious, welcome aboard.

hi Omni
thanks for your reply, its nice to know that there is someone out there  Smile
I am actually very disciplined with my money and can make a little stretch a long way, but I need to move from social housing into private rent and cant afford that on my current income. so hope this app is going to inspire me.
i keep handwritten accounts like you do...wish you success with that, I can certainly recommend it.
wishing you success with whatever youre running currently

Thank you. You too.

RE: Ultra monetary success - Shannon - 03-06-2020

If you are prone to migraine headaches, you might want to check out General Pain Relief Prototype 18.

RE: Ultra monetary success - Obvious1960 - 03-07-2020

(03-06-2020, 09:27 AM)Shannon Wrote: If you are prone to migraine headaches, you might want to check out General Pain Relief Prototype 18.

Thank you for your suggestion, I really appreciate the interest.
i have used your free stress relief and confidence in the past and found them both to be of help.
i am confident in the effectiveness of your products.

RE: Ultra monetary success - Obvious1960 - 03-07-2020

Didnt post yesterday as woke up with a cold, very unusual for me as with M E colds dont tend to surface. However it exacerbated the fatigue for the day so I ended up doing very little as I felt so vile.
However I did run the UMS for most of the day, guessing 8-12hrs.
One thing I am noticing is that I feel far less stressed and far more positive and driven.
It seems like I am preparing myself for something. For instance I have trouble with compacted sinuses and have started on a regime of sinus flushing. Even though I feel extra unwell at present and would normally be taking it EASY and not adding any more into my day, I feel driven to take better care of myself. So my thinking is I will have more success if I am fitter and healthier!?
This morning when I woke up the first thing that entered my head was memories about 3 people in my life and their attitudes toward me, and I suddenly saw very clearly that to them I was always second best!! That was a harsh thing to wake up to, but wonder if this is some EMOTIONAL CLEARING going on. Normally these type of thoughts would make me feel bad for the whole day, but I have just accepted them and got on with my day.
Seems like some stuff is going on with this sub!
ok, thats all for now

RE: Ultra monetary success - AlwaysLearning - 03-27-2020

(03-04-2020, 10:39 AM)Obvious1960 Wrote: I have used mind lab programmes in the past and found them to be effective.
So, struggling with finances and not knowing a way through i decided to speculate to accumulate and order UMS.
Managed to start listening yesterday after many hiccups with downloading. 
Listened for 4-5hrs.
Today i am on my 3rd loop.
Ok so I dont expect miracles just yet, but already i find myself feeling more positive about money and my future in general.
I had a brief spell using Luck Magnifier in the past and saw small results very quickly. I notice that LM is included in this programme.
So today a VERY SMALL nod to that, and a little smile, I went to buy crisps (chips) one bag at 47.5g costing 95 pence. Wandering around the shop i spotted the same brand in multi packs...total 150g at 125 pence. That was a no brainer!
Yes ok i know it wont make me rich but it was a step.
Its my thought processes that i need to work on, and i am looking forward to the results from this programme.
I hope to post regularly with progress reports.

I love how you found abundance even with chips in the grocery store!

RE: Ultra monetary success - Shannon - 03-28-2020

(03-04-2020, 10:39 AM)Obvious1960 Wrote: I have used mind lab programmes in the past and found them to be effective.

Just so you know, there is another much younger company out there who has a very similar name to ours, who is copying us very closely in a lot of ways and directions.  So it's important to specify "Indigo Mind Labs".  Let's not accidentally give them any help.  Wink