Subliminal Talk
My ASC Journal - Conquering anxiety & feeling extremely confident - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My ASC Journal - Conquering anxiety & feeling extremely confident (/Thread-My-ASC-Journal-Conquering-anxiety-feeling-extremely-confident)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: My ASC Journal - Conquering anxiety & feeling extremely confident - GreekGod22 - 03-06-2020

Day 4

I feel that ASC is having a very slow, subtle and gradual effect on me. I also feel like this is what could finally brind permanent, lasting transformation.
Did a photo shooting. Showed them to someone, told me I look more confident in myself, by looking at the pics.

RE: My ASC Journal - Conquering anxiety & feeling extremely confident - Griffin - 03-06-2020

Aah I remember ASC, It was amazing...
Please do yourself a favor and start focusing on one thing at a time. If you want confidence FAST do not divert you attention towards this other stuff like getting taller.
Trying to get everything now will work against you in the end.

RE: My ASC Journal - Conquering anxiety & feeling extremely confident - GreekGod22 - 03-07-2020

So, I play all 3 tracks during the day. The 2 masked ones I play when I put my headphones, the ultrasonic I play either on my smartphone or laptop speakers.
I understand that playing the ultrasonic on phone and laptop speakers may not be ideal.
The masked ones I'm getting stereo audio thought my headphones, so that's the best.

Also wondering if it's ok to not listen to the whole track at a time. For example, when I'm outside, I play the masked track, I get home, take my headphones, and I switch to the ultrasonic without having finished the masked.

RE: My ASC Journal - Conquering anxiety & feeling extremely confident - Shannon - 03-07-2020

(03-07-2020, 02:48 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: So, I play all 3 tracks during the day. The 2 masked ones I play when I put my headphones, the ultrasonic I play either on my smartphone or laptop speakers.
I understand that playing the ultrasonic on phone and laptop speakers may not be ideal.
The masked ones I'm getting stereo audio thought my headphones, so that's the best.

Also wondering if it's ok to not listen to the whole track at a time. For example, when I'm outside, I play the masked track, I get home, take my headphones, and I switch to the ultrasonic without having finished the masked.

To answer your previous question as I understand it, almost all cell phones produce mono output through their speaker, and to get stereo output you need to use headphones or a different player.

You don't need to use all of the different tracks.  They all have the exact same script.  It's available that way so you can choose which one you like best.  You don't want to use ultrasonic on headphones.

You also will do best to listen to a whole loop at a time instead of cutting out in the middle.  Since you don't need to switch tracks, that shouldn't be a problem  Just choose which one track you like, and stick with it.

ASC is early 5G tech from around 2012, and while it is very powerful, it still takes time to make deep changes.  That's why we suggest using one sub at a time for months at a time.  The changes my subliminals make are not shallow, and the deeper you go the more work has to be done to make a significant change.  Be patient with yourself.  Smile

I understand about wanting to run multiple subs at a time.  Everyone starts off like that, even me.  But that's based in feelings of fear and insecurity that b this doesn't really work, won't really work, can't really work, etc.  The problem is, when you give in to that and use all sorts of things at once, it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.  Too much distraction too much divided focus and energy and effort, and each goal gets less and less time... the result is not good.

RE: My ASC Journal - Conquering anxiety & feeling extremely confident - Shannon - 03-07-2020

(03-04-2020, 11:32 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: One more thing, any member can give feedback on this.
Whenever I meet a new girl, at first she's attracted, then I sabotage myself, and keep having intrusive thoughts on how I won't be able to keep her attracted, how she will run to other guys. Basically, lack of trust in myself, in my qualities as a man Extreme insecurity.
Can ASC fix this?

You don't have issues with trust in yourself.  You have a common very basic insecurity that a lot of guys have, which can be boiled down to a fear that when it comes to women, you are not good enough.  This (probably) arises partly from the fact that you are young.  Young women, like young men, want to play the field and have fun and explore.  They aren't necessarily interested in choosing one guy and keeping him, although that is not universally true.  I know a woman who met her husband when she was 18, and settled down with him permanently.  They have had to do a lot of work to make their relationship work, but that's true of any serious relationship.  The key is, they want that relationship more than they want anything else they could have, so they do what it takes to make it work.  She is 21 now, and they are happier than ever.  They're completely honest with each other, completely faithful to each other, they do their best to communicate with one another openly, honestly, effectively and genuinely, and they genuinely love one another.  

The key is, you've probably read and seen all kinds of pickup artist stuff telling you that she's just out to get hers.  Well, if you go after the wrong type of woman, sure, but that can also be said of the wrong type of guys.  The key to a relationship with a woman is that you have to accept yourself as you are and be okay with that.  Sure, you want to improve over time, but accepting yourself as you are is the only way to find a woman who is what you are looking for, and who is looking for what you are.

It works like this.  What you believe and what you emote (what emotions you generate and focus on and through) creates your "resonance pattern".  That pattern acts like a radio tuner, and attunes you to the reality in which what you focus on is what you experience.  So if you are focusing on a belief that you're not good enough and a fear that you will never be able to attract a woman and keep her, then that becomes your resonance pattern and that is what you attune yourself to experiencing.  Women smell insecurity a mile away, and they avoid it.  Boom, instant self fulfilling prophecy for you.

So the solution is to accept yourself as you are and accept the truth that no matter what, someone is out there who matches you and is looking for a guy like you.  You will discover that when you are completely honest and let the chips fall where they may, a magical thing happens: those who are not right for you will leave, and those who are right for you will show up.  You know what that is?  That is you creating a resonance pattern that matches what you want, instead of what you fear.

ASC can definitely help with this, but that program is from 2012, and I did not understand some of what makes up deep self confidence back then.  So it can definitely help you on the path, but there are other things you need to do for inner work.  We have some other programs that can help too, but I think you should stick with that one for a few months.

RE: My ASC Journal - Conquering anxiety & feeling extremely confident - GreekGod22 - 03-08-2020

Days 5 & 6

Only averaged about 7hrs on day 5, but 10+ hrs on day 6. I have not been feeling well these 2 days, experiencing some hopelessness and depression resurfacing. I believe I have encountered big resistance with the program.
Also feeling a bit phyisically drained, more than usual.

RE: My ASC Journal - Conquering anxiety & feeling extremely confident - GreekGod22 - 03-08-2020

@Shannon Thans for the thoughtful answer.

Quote:You don't have issues with trust in yourself.  You have a common very basic insecurity that a lot of guys have, which can be boiled down to a fear that when it comes to women, you are not good enough.  

Agree to an extent. However. It is more than that, an irrational fear.
Men get over this fear through Game. I have friends who are objectively not better looking than me, not taller than me. (Ok, they have more charmisma, true that). And they get with and feel worthy of the kind of women that I do not feel yet worthy.

Day 7
  • Odd observation, but it seems like I ASC is causing me more frequent morning erections. Maybe some repressed stuff in the subconscious dissolving.
  • mild reduction in general anxiety levels throught the day.

RE: My ASC Journal - Conquering anxiety & feeling extremely confident - GreekGod22 - 03-09-2020

When I'm listening to the masked track, I do it through headphones connected to my docking station.
With Windows volume set at 20 - 25, I can hear it very loudly.
That is also happening when playing Youtube music.
Wondering if that is ok. I feel like going over 40 - 50 (out of 100) could cause ear damage.

RE: My ASC Journal - Conquering anxiety & feeling extremely confident - Shannon - 03-09-2020

(03-08-2020, 11:50 PM)GreekGod22 Wrote: @Shannon Thans for the thoughtful answer.

Quote:You don't have issues with trust in yourself.  You have a common very basic insecurity that a lot of guys have, which can be boiled down to a fear that when it comes to women, you are not good enough.  

Agree to an extent. However. It is more than that, an irrational fear.
Men get over this fear through Game. I have friends who are objectively not better looking than me, not taller than me. (Ok, they have more charmisma, true that). And they get with and feel worthy of the kind of women that I do not feel yet worthy.

Day 7
  • Odd observation, but it seems like I ASC is causing me more frequent morning erections. Maybe some repressed stuff in the subconscious dissolving.

All fear is irrational, because fear is an emotion, which is mutually exclusive to reason by its very nature.  And I disagree.  Most men get damaged through "game".  Then they come here and try to heal and repair that damage and find better ways to get laid.  Most guys don't have the personality to increase self confidence and self esteem through game, which is why so many fail.  It's the failures you never hear about, because everyone is focused on the winners.  Just like with gambling.

Feeling good enough isn't going to be improved by "game".  I guarantee you that.  Game is just that - a game people play to get laid.  It is, by definition, a social experiment in mutual deception and manipulation.  Feeling good enough comes from understanding that you are the one who decides what "good enough" is, not someone else.  As long as you are trying to listen to what someone else says is good enough, you will almost certainly never believe yourself to be good enough.  As long as you compare yourself to someone else to determine whether you are good enough, you will always find someone better than you to compare yourself to and say, "See?  They're better than me, I'm not good enough."  Only when you turn inside yourself and define "good enough" yourself will you start feeling good enough, and this is as it should be, because "good enough" is defined by YOU.

And these guys who get the hotties you want, they do that in part because they are either have decided they are good enough to have her, or they are very good liars, to both themselves and her.  It is very hard to hide a belief that one is inferior from a woman because it comes out in your subconscious body language, which wants to tell the truth about what you think.  Faking that successfully means you're a very damaged person.  You don't want to be able to fake that.  What you want is to be telling the truth subconsciously, and have that truth be, "Regardless of what you look like, I am more than good enough to date you, have sex with you, whatever I am willing to do.  The question is, are you worth my time?"

And to get to that point, ironically, you'll need to understand something that usually makes guys lose interest in the 10's and a lot of the 9's too, which is... her shit stinks just like yours does.  She is just another human.  The difference between her and you is only three things:

1. She is female.
  2. She is more symmetrical than most females.
  3. She is treated by guys like you and your friends in such a way that 99 times out of 100, she will have developed into a woman who is either so full of herself and high maintenance that she's not worth it, so damaged that she's not worth it, or both.
I used to be a modeling photographer.  I worked with these women a lot.  And after years of that, I'm happy to date what most guys would consider 7's and 8's, even though I can get 9's and 10's if I really want to enough.  Unless you're still in the stage where the only thing that matters is what other guys think of you, you're going to have a limit to the kind of crap you'll put up with to get a 9 or a 10, and that will naturally rule out a lot of those 9's and 10's for most guys who are of the belief that they are worthy of having such a woman if they want one.  The result is that you are no longer impressed by her, no longer necessarily interested, and definitely not desperate or willing to put up with her crap.  And THAT is what attracts her: you're different, you're not a boy or a sheep, and you can't be controlled by her.  You are immune to her looks.  That drives them nuts, because in most cases, looks is all those women have to feel good about themselves with.  Because like you, they are usually insecure, afraid of not being good enough and emotionally damaged by guys who try to fuck them for sport, just to impress their friends.

That's why they become damaged and crazy.  They may hide it well, but the more attractive she is, the crazier she will be for that reason.  It's like a law of the universe, how accurate I have seen that be.  They're human, and they have human needs, but guys who want to sport fuck them don't take that into account, and they cause these women that sort of damage, which makes them crazy.  In an effort to avoid being hurt, they start becoming really hard to get for most guys.  

PUA tells you it's because she doesn't have enough time to deal with all the interest she gets, and she's trying to protect her reputation.  And that is true, but the real reason is never mentioned by PUA.  The real reason is, she is human, and has emotions, and has emotional sensitivities and vulnerabilities and needs.  These guys who want to sport fuck her don't fulfill those emotional needs, they cause her emotional pain and suffering and damage.  So she creates that bitch shield to defend her emotions and protect her reputation and keep her social status and prevent disease and unwanted pregnancy.  Common sense, but most of that is completely missed by PUA.

You really don't want hot girls.  You want to impress your friends with being able to fuck hot girls.  And your genes want you to have babies with hot girls.  But you can't know if she's compatible with you just based on how she looks.  And trying to have a relationship or sex with an incompatible woman is a recipe for disaster.  Trust me.

In the end, remember that the only person who can decide if you are good enough is you, and you can never be accurate comparing yourself to anyone else but the you who you were yesterday.  I have said this before... if you are a better person than the person you were yesterday, you are making progress, and that is good enough.

(03-09-2020, 04:27 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: When I'm listening to the masked track, I do it through headphones connected to my docking station.
With Windows volume set at 20 - 25, I can hear it very loudly.
That is also happening when playing Youtube music.
Wondering if that is ok. I feel like going over 40 - 50 (out of 100) could cause ear damage.

You don't need it loud.  Play it at a comfortable volume.  This is something a lot of people do when they get started with subliminals; they fear that if they can't consciously hear it, it's not really there so they try to increase the volume.  The correct volume is where you would comfortably listen to the masking track if it were not subliminal at all.

RE: My ASC Journal - Conquering anxiety & feeling extremely confident - GreekGod22 - 03-10-2020

Day 7 - Updated
  • had a dream, I think it was my 2nd one on ASC. I have rarely dreamt before in the past year. A woman I know was testing my frame, shaming me, let's say. All this showing subconscious fear of being judged, criticised, of not being liked. Then the scenes cut to me with my sister, I lost her along the way, and heard she had an accident. This showing my fear in face of critical situations, taking firm decisions, taking action..
  • Yet to see a big boost in confidence..
  • woke up with an erection once again

RE: My ASC Journal - Conquering anxiety & feeling extremely confident - GreekGod22 - 03-10-2020

Day 8

- morning erection once again (mind you, I had some troubles on this front)
- similar dreams as in Day 7, remember less of it
- Last night I had the realization that I can generate feelings of love & worthiness from within
- noticing a tendency to speak my mind more

RE: My ASC Journal - Conquering anxiety & feeling extremely confident - GreekGod22 - 03-12-2020

Day 9
  • I guess I have underestimate the need for more sleep while on ASC. I will take this as a good sign that the sub has a powerful influence
  • morning erection once again
  • It was the first day of spring today, felt more energized and optimist.
  • Certain dreams and aspirations that I've had before falling into depression have come back into my mind as a possibiliy
  • dealing with moments of mild anger and frustration
  • Feeling like I have a stronger 'frame' (PUA term), like I matter more to myself.

RE: My ASC Journal - Conquering anxiety & feeling extremely confident - Shannon - 03-13-2020

Sometimes, the path to the goal goes through unexpected places to get there. Some of the guys here using other subs have found themselves dealing with all kinds of interesting things other than directly achieving the goal, but that's what needs to be accomplished in order to get to the goal. That's part of why we generally recommend a minimum of 3 months for a title to show itself. "Instant On" titles, such as Awakener, Sleep Aid, Pain Relief, of course don't need that amount of time, but a lot of the other ones do. They're trying to go so deep to make changes that are major and permanent that they have to deal with all the reasons you don't have what the program is trying to achieve. Less powerful subliminals will give you a temporary boost, but they don't go deep enough to really make the change permanent.

RE: My ASC Journal - Conquering anxiety & feeling extremely confident - GreekGod22 - 03-15-2020

Days 10 - 11

Past 2 days have been a bit frustrating. I do reckon my general anxiety has consistently lowered. Could be caused my multiple factors which I've implemented, though.
These 2 nights I forgot to take off my earbuds, I was playing the ultrasonic, so I  guess I kind of skipped lots of hours

Day 12
Back to listening overnight over headphones. Once again I had a dream, woke up suddenly from it. Can't remember it now, but I did remember it the moment after waking up suddenly. I was being attacked and I was defending myself.