Subliminal Talk
My ASC Journal - Conquering anxiety & feeling extremely confident - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My ASC Journal - Conquering anxiety & feeling extremely confident (/Thread-My-ASC-Journal-Conquering-anxiety-feeling-extremely-confident)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

My ASC Journal - Conquering anxiety & feeling extremely confident - GreekGod22 - 03-04-2020

I got into subliminals 1 month ago. Since then, I've been listening everyday to multiple subs 20 - 30 on various topics like mental (confidence, trauma healing, self love), to physical (facial and height changes), to health (adrenals, HGH, testosterone boost).
So I have been listening not only to subs, but mostly to frequencies and 'morphic fields'. 
I got some results like increased female attention (Androstenol, alpha male kind of subs), but I feel like the core issues are still there.
  • Mild generalized and social anxiety (sensations in stomach, stuttering). Submissive body language.
  • Low self-worth, self-love. This affects my sexual / dating life big time.
  • Lack of purpose, drive in life. Low energy, learned helplessness, hopelessness. Lack of confidence in being able to achieve things.
I found out about ASC. @Kol's thread was amazing. Very relatable. Felt like just what I needed.

Today is my 2nd day on ASC 5G. First day I experienced a major state shift that lasted 1-2 hours. I tapped into some amazing power, felt out of this world confident. Then it faded.

However, I am not ready to give up on the other subs / frequencies. And @Shannon's subs are a big committment.
I still want to grow taller and be more attractive to women now. Not in a distant future. I don't have much patience

If I get to a permanent state of feeling like I felt for that 1-2 hrs on my first day of ASC, this will skyrocket my sexual success, I am sure.

I am also practicing LoA / Neville Goddard and remote seduction / telepathy.
If required, I am down to fully commit to ASC only. Feeling confident would kill my anxiety, would get me more sexual success and would make me care less about height (I am 6ft and reasonably good looking. Want to be 6ft3)

Also, these kind of subs on Youtube promise results by listening to it 2 times / day, 20 mins.
IML ones require 8 - 16hrs / day .There's a disconnect here. I wonder why.

My main priorities are:
  • being extremely confident
  • attraction / sexual / dating success.

RE: My ASC Journal - Conquering anxiety & feeling extremely confident - GreekGod22 - 03-04-2020

ASC Journal

Day 1:
First day I experienced a major state shift that lasted 1-2 hours. I tapped into some amazing power, felt out of this world confident. Cocky. Was walking with a smirk. Then it faded.

Day 2:
Felt anxious and low confidence. Like I used to be for a very long time

RE: My ASC Journal - Conquering anxiety & feeling extremely confident - tolgaocal80 - 03-04-2020

I listened that YouTube subs, believe me they are all bullshit what you see in YouTube, you can't compare them to Shannon's masterpieces. ASC is a very good sub but I didn't use it.

You can buy and use AM6 if you wanna be your own man. And just asking out of curiosity are Greenduck?

RE: My ASC Journal - Conquering anxiety & feeling extremely confident - GreekGod22 - 03-04-2020

(03-04-2020, 06:06 AM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: I listened that YouTube andretostenol thing, believe me they are all ***** what you see in YouTube, you can't compare them to   Shannon's masterpieces. ASC is a very good sub but I didn't use it.

You can buy and use AM6 if you wanna be your own man. And just asking out of curiosity are Greenduck?
@tolgaocal80 I am not no Greenduck
It's possible. But I did see some results from it to know what has caused it. Not out of this world, life-changing results, true. I am really hopeful about ASC now. For my next one, I can afford if under 150$.

RE: My ASC Journal - Conquering anxiety & feeling extremely confident - tolgaocal80 - 03-04-2020

Yes I saw too that ASC journals. Good start, good luck GreekGod. Don't give up until change, changes take some time.

@tolgaocal80 I won't give up. It's just that my patience is very close to the limits, and I just want my breakthrough really bad.

ASC Journal

Day 3

I have over 10hrs of listening on Days 2 and 3. 
I have reduced my other listenings to just a few.

Don't feel anything on Day 3.

RE: My ASC Journal - Conquering anxiety & feeling extremely confident - Shannon - 03-04-2020

Welcome.

You have, in your first post, violated one of our rules, which is that we do not make direct reference to competing products.  Please remove those references from that first post.  The ones you refer to when you ask, "Do you guys think listening to these will interfere with ASC?".  Please go read our rules for the forum.

The answer to this question is found here:

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-How-NOT-to-use-subliminals

Quote:I am also practicing LoA / Neville Goddard and remote seduction / telepathy.

If required, I am down to fully commit to ASC only. Feeling confident would kill my anxiety, would get me more sexual success and would make me care less about height (I am 6ft and reasonably good looking. Want to be 6ft3)

You can use ASC and do other things, but you will need to avoid using other subliminals and other types of mind programming while using that subliminal.

Quote:Also, these kind of subs on Youtube promise results by listening to it 2 times / day, 20 mins.

IML ones require 8 - 16hrs / day .There's a disconnect here. I wonder why.

First, I will point out that there are several levels of technological advancement in subliminals.  We know them here as 1st Gen, 2nd Gen, 3rd Gen, 4th Gen, 5th Gen, 5.5 Gen and 5.75 Gen.  5.5 and 5.75G are steps from 5G to 6G, with 6G being the furthest that subliminal technology can be pushed for a long time to come.  It has taken me almost a decade to go from 5G to 5.75G and we aren't finished developing 6G yet.

I have been developing these technologies since 1991, starting with 1st Gen.  

What you find on YouTube is people who by and large don't know how to make subliminals.  They may be trained as hypnotists or in NLP or whatever, but they don't really understand subliminals.  They think they do, and they make subliminal programs, but what they are making is based on a poor understanding which uses poor techniques and results in poor levels of power and quality and poor instructions.

What you find on YouTube is the equivalent of my 1st and 2nd Gen subs, and MAYBE an occasional producer who has figured out what I call 3rd Gen.  To give you some idea, I stopped using 1st Gen in 2003, and I stopped using 2nd Gen in 2006.  1st Gen is techniques and beliefs based on what they were discovering in the 1970's and 1980's.  The belief is that it only takes 20 to 60 minutes of use a day to get results.  The fact is, the majority of results coming from 1st Gen subs are either placebo effect or they take 30+ days to start noticing real results from if you use them 60 minutes a day every day.  I know, because I lived through that in the 1980's and I made and used 1st Gen subs for a long time, which is what led me to invent 2nd Gen subs.

Different levels of subliminal technique and technology and advancement have different levels of power and information density.  2nd Gen is several times more powerful than 1st Gen.  3rd Gen is several times more powerful than 2nd Gen.  4th Gen is again several times more powerful than 3rd Gen.  5th Gen several times more powerful than 4th Gen, and so forth.  

Each generation of tech requires a different amount of usage time to achieve its goals.  1st Gen required realistically that you use it 24/7 for weeks to start noticing results.  ASC is an early 5th Gen sub, and requires 8 to 16 hours a day to get optimal results.  5.5G requires about half that on average; 5.75G requires less still on average.  

How long a sub requires you to listen to get optimal results depends also on what it is trying to accomplish.  I have a number of subs I have made that can achieve their results in seconds or minutes; Sleep Aid, Awakener and General Pain Relief are among these.  Others require a lot of time and exposure to accomplish because of their complexity and the challenges they face in achieving their goals.  Life Tune Up and Ultimate Monetary Success are in this class.  The technology and the goal decide the usage amounts.  So does the amount of fear you have between you and the program's goal.

By the way, you seem to be focused on doing a lot of different things at once and being impatient.  The "shotgun" method doesn't work well.  Your impatience is going to waste a lot of time and money in your life, and you are better off picking one goal and achieving it, and then moving on to the next goal.

Be sure to read about how many subs you can use at once in our FAQ section on the forum.

@Shannon Thank you for the detailed answer. 
I have read the FAQ before and it's just a bit hard getting to grips that if I am to run ASC, I have to give up on the other ones. It's like I started investing (emotionally, and with hope) and after one month I have to make a choice to drop them.
I also don't mean to downplay or question the works of IML.
It's just that I am mentally drained and just want to feel better and I'm inpatient right now.

One more thing, any member can give feedback on this.
Whenever I meet a new girl, at first she's attracted, then I sabotage myself, and keep having intrusive thoughts on how I won't be able to keep her attracted, how she will run to other guys. Basically, lack of trust in myself, in my qualities as a man Extreme insecurity.
Can ASC fix this?

RE: My ASC Journal - Conquering anxiety & feeling extremely confident - GreekGod22 - 03-05-2020

Day 3

Listened to over 14hrs yesterday. 
I was playing the sub on my phone:
  • the ultrasonic on the mono stereo output
  • the masked tracks with regular smartphone headsets (they have a stereo jack, so I suppose I'm getting stereo sound?)
I also listen to the masked tracks while at work, with stereo headphones plugged into the laptop.

I feel something different. In the morning, I was kind of frustrated with my usual fears and insecurities and negative self-talk.As the day went by, I became more 'grounded', if you will. Anxiety generally reduced. My voice also feels deeper, overall.

Decided to write to a few new girls online after quite a long time of being passive in my dating.

RE: My ASC Journal - Conquering anxiety & feeling extremely confident - tolgaocal80 - 03-05-2020

(03-05-2020, 06:07 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: Day 3

Listened to over 14hrs yesterday. 
I was playing the sub on my phone:
  • the ultrasonic on the mono stereo output
  • the masked tracks with regular smartphone headsets (they have a stereo jack, so I suppose I'm getting stereo sound?)
I also listen to the masked tracks while at work, with stereo headphones plugged into the laptop.

I feel something different. In the morning, I was kind of frustrated with my usual fears and insecurities and negative self-talk.As the day went by, I became more 'grounded', if you will. Anxiety generally reduced. My voice also feels deeper, overall.

Decided to write to a few new girls online after quite a long time of being passive in my dating.

You can use free Audacity sound software on laptop. 
In general if your phone has two speaker output, than it is stereo.

RE: My ASC Journal - Conquering anxiety & feeling extremely confident - GreekGod22 - 03-05-2020

[/quote]

[/quote]
Use Audacity to just play the tracks? Why is that?
My phone definitely has a mono speaker (Huawei P30 Lite), looked it up.it's output is on one side of the phone only.
Question is am I getting stereo sound when putting on my headphones?

RE: My ASC Journal - Conquering anxiety & feeling extremely confident - tolgaocal80 - 03-05-2020

[/quote]
Use Audacity to just play the tracks? Why is that?
My phone definitely has a mono speaker (Huawei P30 Lite), looked it up.it's output is on one side of the phone only.
Question is am I getting stereo sound when putting on my headphones?
[/quote]

%99 of headphones are stereo. Yes.