Subliminal Talk
Expermients and now LTU 5 alone - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Expermients and now LTU 5 alone (/Thread-Expermients-and-now-LTU-5-alone)

Expermients and now LTU 5 alone - Yous - 02-13-2020

Hi everyone,

I have been using different subs at a time and experimenting with them. I have used MLS, LTU, LFC and DMSI. Good results results with all of them in the short term. 

MLS at first gave me some anxiety, to the point that I thought about quitting. The user here that referred me and thanks to whom I know IML encouraged me to continue and gave the program a chance thanks to him. When the anxiety passed a little, it gave me a lot of energy and curiosity but it was hard for me to focus on one thing, one topic led me to another and it didn't keep me focused to the main topic.

Because of that I started with LTU to focus and to study more. At the beginning of using it I saw everything that the program could do but I missed this effect and missed the energy and mental clarity and intelligence of MLS and since the main goal was to pass an exam I went back to MLS. This time it gave me mental speed and energy again, however I even got nervous and it was hard for me to focus again. Due to which I also tried LFC. This is true that it helps you to focus but so much that it can take away creativity and interrelation to better understand all together, just what MLS gives you, in my view a program in which there would be a perfect balance between both programs would benefit greatly Although MLS has LFC, I don't know if being an earlier version or being a whole with less power within MLS does not at least have the effect of focusing better on me. It is also true that there is some visual improvement in LFC in my case. So I returned to MLS as a main program with a certain LTU complement with a hybrid loop some morning or night to relax and focus, it is the effect that LTU had on me, I guess I noticed something similar to an ARA.

When i finished the exam I tried DMSI for a while have to highlight here FRM above all. It also improves orgasms and the predisposition of the partner. I have tested it in ultrasonic, being both together without her knowing it and one of the times she bit my lip, something she never does, but not only that but she also did it with some force. It was here that I remembered the warning about Shannon.

Well here the various experiences against the indications of all products.

Well to examine myself and as I am sure that it is even clearer from the outside, I believe that this behavior is a clear lack of responsibility towards the objectives of each program and not wanting to face the real problems of committing 100% to something. On the other hand I think that I have remained on the surface of each program and I am seeing now that I have started using LTU exclusively and according to the prescribed instructions, that there are many layers that need to heal and to be faced, and LTU has ceased to be something nice because it is bringing to light issues that I should have hidden under the surface and now more than calm I have some anxiety and fear, both elements that make me face the issues that I have never wanted to face or have never wanted to see and solve them , I am using this anxiety and this fear as a guide to see what I have to face to overcome them. I started on February 3 to use it properly, I am now in the second cycle of rest and from what I see it will be a trip not as comfortable as I expected, but I think that this discomfort is the energy I need even if it is not nice to move well and really in the right direction, that otherwise living in complacency or self-deception would never undertake.

In these two weeks I faced a few fears about my current relationship and I have solved a long-standing relationship issue with my mother with many mixed feelings, resentment, etc.

It is a little difficult for me to sometimes carry this anxiety, I know it because quite a few years ago it was something habitual and I think that apparently I did not overcome correctly from the root. I hope it improves.

RE: Expermients and now LTU 5 alone - Nox - 02-14-2020

Good job on settling for one program. You're saying that you were trying to mix them together in different ways? It's no wonder you were having a harder time, then and now, than you needed to.

Often times it's not an easy process going through old emotional baggage. Just keep using the program and work on doing well in life.

RE: Expermients and now LTU 5 alone - Yous - 02-16-2020

(02-14-2020, 11:11 PM)Nox Wrote: Good job on settling for one program.  You're saying that you were trying to mix them together in different ways? It's no wonder you were having a harder time,  then and now, than you needed to.

Often times it's not an easy process going through old emotional baggage.  Just keep using the program and work on doing well in life.

I was experimenting with different programs, and it was a good experience, its now when its a difficult one. But i think we have to face it to really grow in the good direction. Thanks for your appreciation