Subliminal Talk
Stop Smoking (and vaping) Forever 5.75G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Stop Smoking (and vaping) Forever 5.75G (/Thread-Stop-Smoking-and-vaping-Forever-5-75G)

Stop Smoking (and vaping) Forever 5.75G - DMSIuser78 - 01-25-2020

@Shannon Do you have any plans to make a new version of Stop Smoking Forever?

If you're making a new version, I suggest to make it also tackle vaping, to make sure that you don't just end up substituting smoking for vaping (and so that vapers also have quitting aid available).

RE: Stop Smoking (and vaping) Forever 5.75G - Shannon - 01-31-2020

(01-25-2020, 03:00 PM)DMSIuser78 Wrote: @Shannon Do you have any plans to make a new version of Stop Smoking Forever?

If you're making a new version, I suggest to make it also tackle vaping, to make sure that you don't just end up substituting smoking for vaping (and so that vapers also have quitting aid available).

It is definitely coming, but not sure exactly when.

Version 3 only dealt with cigarettes.  Version 5.x dealt with cigarettes and e-cigs.  Version 8 will deal with all forms of nicotine ingestion delivery systems.

I'm aiming for the next version to be 6G, not sure I'll have FRM developed enough to do a 5.75G version.

RE: Stop Smoking (and vaping) Forever 5.75G - DMSIuser78 - 01-31-2020

Thank you @Shannon

In the meantime, I'm going to treat this run of MHS 5.75G as a detox/maintenance/optimization/cleansing run, and run 6 months of SSF 7.0

I think stopping smoking would be the thing that would have the greatest benefit to my health and well being at this point in time, and would probably benefit future subliminal runs as well.

I am a bit sceptical of moving to a 5G sublimial since I'm used to 5.5 and 5.75 ones, but since SSF isn't available in newer technology yet, it will have just have to make due with what's available. It's got OGSF in it, which should be useful as well.

RE: Stop Smoking (and vaping) Forever 5.75G - Shannon - 02-03-2020

How long are you planning to run MHS v2 for?

RE: Stop Smoking (and vaping) Forever 5.75G - DMSIuser78 - 02-03-2020

(02-03-2020, 02:03 PM)Shannon Wrote: How long are you planning to run MHS v2 for?

I was planning to use it for at least 3-6 months or longer, but I've reduced that to a month since getting rid of my nicotine addiction has a higher priority.

I'll probably do a longer run of MHS v2 after I've finished the SSF run.

RE: Stop Smoking (and vaping) Forever 5.75G - Shannon - 02-05-2020

(02-03-2020, 03:56 PM)DMSIuser78 Wrote:
(02-03-2020, 02:03 PM)Shannon Wrote: How long are you planning to run MHS v2 for?

I was planning to use it for at least 3-6 months or longer, but I've reduced that to a month since getting rid of my nicotine addiction has a higher priority.

I'll probably do a longer run of MHS v2 after I've finished the SSF run.

I suggest you consider 3 months minimum of MHS v2 after you finish the first month.  It has a very powerful system detox module, and that plus a couple of the other modules may just be more helpful than you might think with quitting.  If it doesn't seem to be affecting your smoking during that month, then SSF it is.

RE: Stop Smoking (and vaping) Forever 5.75G - DMSIuser78 - 02-05-2020

Thanks Shannon. I had just started running SSF after finishing the initial MHS v2 run I started at the beginning of last month, but I'll drop that for now and get back on MHS v2 again per your advice.

If I'm still struggling with smoking after running MHS v2 for at least 3 months, then I'll consider giving SSF a go again.

It was this sentence in the MHS v2 program description that made me think that I would have to stop smoking first before being able to get any benefits from the program:
Quote:Please do not do anything on days you are using this program that damages, and/or pollutes your body, or otherwise contradicts the goals of this program, such as smoking cigarettes, using recreational drugs or drinking alcohol.

RE: Stop Smoking (and vaping) Forever 5.75G - Shannon - 02-08-2020

(02-05-2020, 03:35 PM)DMSIuser78 Wrote: Thanks Shannon. I had just started running SSF after finishing the initial MHS v2 run I started at the beginning of last month, but I'll drop that for now and get back on MHS v2 again per your advice.

If I'm still struggling with smoking after running MHS v2 for at least 3 months, then I'll consider giving SSF a go again.

It was this sentence in the MHS v2 program description that made me think that I would have to stop smoking first before being able to get any benefits from the program:
Quote:Please do not do anything on days you are using this program that damages, and/or pollutes your body, or otherwise contradicts the goals of this program, such as smoking cigarettes, using recreational drugs or drinking alcohol.

Yes, I understand, but let's find out how the detox module affects your desire to smoke.  I think 3 months is longer than necessary for that; we should be able to see if it's helping after 1 month.  If it's not, then go back to SSF7 or 5.1.  I think this will be valuable data, but I don't want you smoking longer than necessary either.