Subliminal Talk
DMSI, Let's Try Again - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI, Let's Try Again (/Thread-DMSI-Let-s-Try-Again)

Pages: 1 2

RE: DMSI, Let's Try Again - Shannon - 03-06-2020

(03-06-2020, 05:59 AM)Voytek Wrote:
(03-05-2020, 07:33 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-04-2020, 11:22 AM)ResJudicata Wrote: Day 50 (if I did my math right)

Still haven’t noticed myself executing. Generally same as before: feeling of tiredness, increased horniness, and no visible results. Not even really noticing an increased appetite or anything else that stands out to me. 

I’m probably just stonewalling the thing, which kind of annoys me but hopefully the data is worth something.

If all you're doing is stonewalling, then a couple months of that is more than enough data.  You can move on to another program if you like; contrasting responses from DMSI to other programs is useful in such cases.  It helps me know what is being stonewalled, specifically.

I quit the sub around two weeks ago and I see the attraction is much stronger. Women are trying to draw my attention more than usual and I feel really at peace with myself. I think the thing which makes you feel pretty tired is a serious obstacle to executing.

The thing which makes you feel pretty tired is your subconscious fighting tooth and nail not to execute when a large portion of itself is trying to.  So yes, you would be correct.

RE: DMSI, Let's Try Again - Voytek - 03-07-2020

If you say so. I shall try the next version when it's shown up and see how my subconscious reacts to it. I tried that version for 3 months and then for two weeks again and I'm glad about what it did to me even though these are not the results which are meant to be attained. In my view the current version is a step forward in comparison to the previous one. FRM has made me even stronger in this aspect (feeling no fear), probably it's only a fear related to executing the product main goals which needs to be removed or maybe an apathy I feel towards women. I mean not carrying about socializing and "getting" them even though they're eager to make the product goals come true. I'm not afraid of women and ending up with them in bed, it's my second nature already, it's just... I don't know that apathy or maybe the tiredness which blocks me. On WM I felt the flow and energy, interactions with women were sparkling while on DMSI they're almost lifeless.

If you had some more question, Shannon, feel free to ask, I'm here to help not to criticize unproductively. I hope.

RE: DMSI, Let's Try Again - Shannon - 03-07-2020

Woman Magnet is a very, very soft touch and very general compared to DMSI. I think you have some part of you that is afraid of something to do with sex fighting DMSI. Are you perhaps afraid of pregnancy or disease or something like that at a deep level?

RE: DMSI, Let's Try Again - Voytek - 03-07-2020

(03-07-2020, 08:36 AM)Shannon Wrote: Woman Magnet is a very, very soft touch and very general compared to DMSI.  I think you have some part of you that is afraid of something to do with sex fighting DMSI.  Are you perhaps afraid of pregnancy or disease or something like that at a deep level?

I see. I liked WM best for those colourful interactions it gave me but if it comes to "sex executing" I had average results but yeah it made me sexually bold.

It's an interesting question. I'm not concerned about pregnancy since I can control ejaculation perfectly but when I had sex with a stranger (a Filipina) without protection almost two years ago she rubbed one place on my groin where I had had something under my skin since I remember and after that that thing grew big end exploded and it had been festering for one week till she squeezed the pus out for me completely. I went pretty crazy thinking I was infected with HIV. I couldn't sleep and eat well being obsessed about it and browsing a tons of info on HIV on the internet. Since then I was concerned on having protected sex only. It was irrational since the risk is really low and I don't have sex with "high risk" women. Now I'm in Thailand where the rate of people infected with HIV is 2% so it concerns me a bit too. Another problem is I don't like protected sex (like we all do) and the perspective of having protected sex is not really appealing to me.

RE: DMSI, Let's Try Again - Shannon - 03-07-2020

I'll answer this in my journal response thread, since we're hijacking someone's thread.

RE: DMSI, Let's Try Again - ResJudicata - 03-15-2020

(03-05-2020, 07:33 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-04-2020, 11:22 AM)ResJudicata Wrote: Day 50 (if I did my math right)

Still haven’t noticed myself executing. Generally same as before: feeling of tiredness, increased horniness, and no visible results. Not even really noticing an increased appetite or anything else that stands out to me. 

I’m probably just stonewalling the thing, which kind of annoys me but hopefully the data is worth something.

If all you're doing is stonewalling, then a couple months of that is more than enough data.  You can move on to another program if you like; contrasting responses from DMSI to other programs is useful in such cases.  It helps me know what is being stonewalled, specifically.

Thanks for the response Shannon. Think I’ll give it the 21 days and then go for another program. Just find myself slightly frustrated I keep stonewalling this program in its various iterations. Same issue with the luck, although I did luck into a job I’m really happy with over the last couple of months which makes me happy.

RE: DMSI, Let's Try Again - Shannon - 03-19-2020

I suggest that right now if you want to use USLM, you should use v3 until I can get 4.2 out.

I suggest that perhaps the best thing you can run right now is the WH-COVID-19 disruptor. The more we have running it, the better it will work. We have reports from some of the people running it that the predictions for how fast it will spread are turning out to be above what is actually happening, so it seems to be doing something, but we need more people running it.