Subliminal Talk
Laser Focus Concentration Question - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Laser Focus Concentration Question (/Thread-Laser-Focus-Concentration-Question)

Laser Focus Concentration Question - Sal - 01-09-2020

Hello,

Does anyone have any experience of using this subliminal with another Subliminal. 

In the product description it says it can be done but is untested. But i just wanted 
to know if any one has tried this with another subliminal.

I personally want to use it for in the moment focus and concentration, for when I am
at work or meditating. 

I am using LTU5 right now and nearly finished with my second run. I feel my mind 
wonders really easily so was thinking of using LFC for when I need to focus.

Thank you.

RE: Laser Focus Concentration Question - Shannon - 01-09-2020

I do not recommend adding a 13th subliminal to LTU5...

RE: Laser Focus Concentration Question - SaltyMeatballs - 01-09-2020

(01-09-2020, 12:37 PM)Sal Wrote: Hello,

Does anyone have any experience of using this subliminal with another Subliminal. 

In the product description it says it can be done but is untested. But i just wanted 

I personally want to use it for in the moment focus and concentration, for when I am
at work or meditating. 

I am using LTU5 right now and nearly finished with my second run. I feel my mind 

Thank you.

Have you tried concentration meditation? Just sit for 30 min everyday for 3 months and focus entirely on the breath. Your concentration will improve garuanteed.

RE: Laser Focus Concentration Question - Sal - 01-10-2020

(01-09-2020, 01:38 PM)Shannon Wrote: I do not recommend adding a 13th subliminal to LTU5...

Thank you, I wont. 

What about DMSI or any other Subs?

RE: Laser Focus Concentration Question - Sal - 01-10-2020

(01-09-2020, 02:04 PM)SaltyMeatballs Wrote:
(01-09-2020, 12:37 PM)Sal Wrote: Hello,

at work or meditating. 

Thank you.

Have you tried concentration meditation? Just sit for 30 min everyday for 3 months and focus entirely on the breath. Your concentration will improve garuanteed.

Yes I started to mediate, but my mind is to active all the time, I can never get to keep still and silent, hence i would try LFC to get me kick started.