Subliminal Talk
The potential of MHS - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: The potential of MHS (/Thread-The-potential-of-MHS)

The potential of MHS - Minititan - 01-05-2020

So a few days before xmas my wrist on my right hand was starting to hurt. I put on a tubular bandage and tried to ignore it as it seems like something not worth seeing a doctor for as Ive sprained it in the past and all they can do is give you a wrist support and suggest resting it. As the days progressed the pain became worse and lifting some things became extremely difficult. As of the 3rd of January the pain became too much I started to search for a solution and remembered I have MHS 5.5G, I started listening to it that night and noticed after maybe 20 mins my stomach began to ache. I forgot the ASRB so I've just played it over night. The following day my wrist felt a bit better upon waking but after a few hours the pain returned, my stomach also was quite painful all of yesterday. Last night again I played the sub on repeat all night and once again noticed the pain in my stomach was intense. This morning my wrist has been almost pain free and is a lot better than it was 2 days ago, it has went from agonising to bearable. 

I have also noticed today that a small lump under my eye called a chalazion has also shrunk, its not gone but is smaller than it was yesterday. It has been causing some discomfort over the previous months and I dunno why i neglected to remember i even owned MHS, I just haven't been using subliminal lately. 

The pain in my stomach has been worse and resulted in a few extra bathroom trips. I do have gallstones which haven't been checked over for a few years as the annual checks were showing only minor growth, but this pain is lower than where they should be located. So I'm assuming the sub is healing something in my stomach that I wasn't even aware of. Which is good hopefully it doesn't take too long.

After running the sub for 2 days I have came back to the site and noticed a newer version of the sub. My question is how much better is it realistically and in terms of DNA repair and being better at repairing damaged parts, could this sub potentially repair damage to teeth?

RE: The potential of MHS - Shannon - 01-05-2020

First, what you describe more likely that not indicates that some part of your subconscious is trying to influence you in certain ways to avoid fear. Using MHS should result in less pain, not more; when using it increases pain, that indicates resistance based in fear - especially if the pain is in the back or stomach. It is possible that your subconscious was trying to get conscious you to forget about MHS so it could do something it wanted to do. In this case, it would seem likely that what it wants to do is create this wrist pain so that it can avoid something. When you use MHS, the wrist pain goes down, but you experience stomach discomfort and issues, and that almost certainly indicates that at a very deep level some part of you is afraid of what will happen when you are finished healing. It isn't "pain from healing your stomach". So what do you gain by having that wrist pain? What do you gain by not being healthy?

Second, I don't have a lot of feedback on MHS v2 yet. What I can tell you is, MHS v5.5G was the only thing I found that would suppress my cough, and MHS 5.75G is the only thing I know of that I know for sure will reverse it. It's a very powerful program. But while I was using it (had to switch to MIR because of the flu), I noticed that I would frequently wake up with a backache. Some days I did not, and those days I felt like I had had a full body massage all night. That backache is my subconscious expressing fear at executing the script. So why is there some part of me that fears being healed? My best theory is that maybe some part of me from a long time ago is experiencing a lot of fear concerning the changes going on in my life right now, and wants to hide by making me incapable of advancing. Perhaps my slow progressive cough is the result of that. And the program is overriding that and healing me, and my subconscious doing that out of fear is expressing fear because when I am healed, it knows I will do what it fears.

As for DNA repair, I have no way to test that. I know that on day 4 it makes me tired and on 5, it really REALLY exhausts me, suggesting it is doing something using a lot of energy that involves every cell in my body. Maybe that is it worrking on altering my DNA, maybe that is it working on healing my cells, I don't know.

I did have a tester set up for helping me test on a a genetic disease, but she has not bothered to make contact with me for almost 2 weeks, so I am presuming that she will go the way of the other 99% of people I try to get to help me test, into oblivion without a care in the world.

As for repairing teeth, I don't believe it can do that. While your teeth have nerves and blood vessels in them, the enamel and dentin it covers is inert, non-living material (as we understand living), and the body does not know that it is damaged. Teeth are formed inside your jawbone and then moved into position, which is why we have teething pains as a baby and why we lose our baby teeth and have new ones grow in later. Once they are outside your body, the body can't work on them, so the chewing surfaces etc. are very unlikely to be fixable with this program.

RE: The potential of MHS - Have at ye - 01-05-2020

IIRC, according to what my dental surgeon told me when I was having my wisdom teeth removed, we have an inactive gene that should technically allow for the regeneration of teeth/regrowing lost teeth (like, I dunno, alligators Big Grin), but that would require focused activation of it. Perhaps this could be done with subliminals in the future, who knows!

(01-05-2020, 10:57 AM)Have at ye Wrote: IIRC, according to what my dental surgeon told me when I was having my wisdom teeth removed, we have an inactive gene that should technically allow for the regeneration of teeth/regrowing lost teeth (like, I dunno, alligators Big Grin), but that would require focused activation of it. Perhaps this could be done with subliminals in the future, who knows!

I've had plans to see what is possible in that direction for a long time. The key is triggering the right gene and I'm not yet in a position to be willing to release that sort of tech publicly. Need more work first. Rest assured, it's coming, but we have to prioritize safety and correctness.

RE: The potential of MHS - Have at ye - 01-05-2020

I guess we'll just have to wait until you become a multi-millionaire so that you can afford proper clinical trials for this sort of thing. Wink

Clinical trials are used for scientific proof of something. If I can do this it won't need trials. People growing a second set of adult teeth is so rare naturally that it would be pretty obvious what was doing it if I could do it even once or twice. Clinical trials would be used to rule out any other influence. But we are talking astronomically unlikely to begin with.