Subliminal Talk
lano1106 BASE v2.1 journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: lano1106 BASE v2.1 journal (/Thread-lano1106-BASE-v2-1-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

lano1106 BASE v2.1 journal - lano1106 - 12-28-2019

I am 3 days away from launching the program.

Here is the goal: I want create a new business in cryptocurrency trading that generates substantially more money than my current digital marketing business before the end of the BASE 6 months programming or sooner.

If my intuition is right, this could happen before the end of January. I have been working on a proof-of-concept prototype for exactly one month as-of today (according to my logs).

I am aiming for having my first automated trade performed before the end of the year. I'm very close to make it happen but in software development, the devil is in the details... I may encounter unexpected challenges that will slow down the progress but the focus remains deadlocked on the goal and I am getting closer from it every day...

In preparation to my BASE journey, I have started to read the instructions. To my knowledge, with all my IML purchases, this is the most detailed instruction document that I had the chance to read. There is a LOT of details about what to expect from each stage.

The most striking element to me in the instructions, it is the immense list of included programs that have been upgraded lately such as:

- Ultra Motivation
- USLM
- OGSF
- LLFC
- EHPRA
- MLS

All of them have been upgraded to 5.5G or even 5.75G. I didn't realize it but BASE is basically the LTU program for success. If/when BASE is updated to 5.75 or 6G, this is going to be a beast with all the various updated components put back together into a single program!

So stay tuned to follow my progress toward the impeding success. It is starting in few days (but my mindset is already there...)

RE: lano1106 BASE v2.1 journal - lano1106 - 12-28-2019

To make my goal more concrete and clear. I did some math.

If we say that 1 bitcoin is worth $10,000 USD (Currently at $7,300 or so), you need 100,000 bitcoins to be a Bitcoin Billionaire.

You would need to get 273 BTCs/day to reach that goal in a year
55 BTCs/day to reach it in 5 years.

Doing it in a year feels close to impossible but doing it in 5 years feels definitely reachable...

RE: lano1106 BASE v2.1 journal - Darkness - 12-28-2019

Have a great run!

RE: lano1106 BASE v2.1 journal - lano1106 - 12-28-2019

I did continue to read the BASE Instruction document. The program includes 86 different scripts. For each script, it is specified in which stages each is found. (I'm surprised that nothing seems to address possible procrastination... It must there but on the surface, the P-word doesn't appear anywhere...)

For example, just for stage 1. 61 of the 86 BASE scripts are included. They include:

- Ultra Motivation
- USLM
- OGSF
- MLS

Among all of them, the ones that I think I need the most are:
- End Clutter & Get Organized (timewise)
- Prioritize Effectively

That seems like a LOT of material for a single month... Maybe all the previous programs that I did, are as much packed as BASE but it is just that the documentation omit providing too much details about the content...

I'm still shocked into what I'm about to experiment...

RE: lano1106 BASE v2.1 journal - tolgaocal80 - 12-29-2019

Good luck!, BASE is the one of my wish list programs, if you have that document about BASE , could you post it here I couldnt find it on the forum,

and I am asking out of curisoty, 55 BTCs every day ,how you will do that for 5 years? is that something can be?

RE: lano1106 BASE v2.1 journal - lano1106 - 12-29-2019

Hi tolgaocol,

If you want to see the 86 scripts and in which stage they are in, I just realized that it is already part of the product description:

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/become-a-successful-entrepreneur-2-1/

RE: lano1106 BASE v2.1 journal - tolgaocal80 - 12-29-2019

(12-29-2019, 06:52 AM)lano1106 Wrote: Hi tolgaocol,

If you want to see the 86 scripts and in which stage they are in, I just realized that it is already part of the product description:

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/become-a-successful-entrepreneur-2-1/

Thanks yes I read that, İ had thought it was different.

that is the bulk of the 25 pages long instruction manual. The rest is pretty much general guidelines about how to use a subliminal program correctly.

Beside, I'm not sure if we are allowed or not to distribute a program documentation...

but trust me. The interesting part is the various stages content description and all that text is on the product page.

(12-29-2019, 12:13 AM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: and I am asking out of curisoty, 55 BTCs every day ,how you will do that for 5 years? is that something can be?

I have never said that it is easy to do but I think it is definitely achievable.

I base this opinion on current worldwide 24h trading numbers that you can find at:

https://bitcoincharts.com/markets/

the last 3 columns are stats for the last 24h. The interesting one is the volume traded. When you look at those numbers, 55 BTC is only a very small piece of the cake.

Next, you have to consider scaling issues. There is a limit to the amount that you can trade without influencing too much the price and this is also a liquidity issue. If you look at some order books in exchanges. The average amount of available BTC to buy/sell in the first 10 orders in the book is about 10 BTC. I think this number is related to the above mentioned limit.

Therefore, I conclude that extracting 55 BTC out of the market daily is definitely possible. 270+ seems way much harder to achieve but who knows maybe it is only a limiting belief of mine that BASE will remove...

RE: lano1106 BASE v2.1 journal - lano1106 - 12-30-2019

Yesterday, I have run my first simulations. I was dreaming of wild returns. I have been in for quite a disappointment. My super algorithm has at best a flat performance after accounting for the trading fee. The good news is that it at least, it doesn't lose money.

I have spent the vast majority of the night attempting to tweak and correct the flaws.

It generates a profit for about 50% of the times. and it loses the other half. And when it wins, it reaps just 1% profit. So this is basically peanuts for a $200 position....

It seems to be good in oscillating market but totally fails to recognize strong trending markets and take advantage of it. There is hope since I know what the problem is. I also know that my simulation runs with 1 second interval data. A live system could exit faster and better from positions due to real-time updates.

I'll have to return to the drawing table and refine my simplistic design.

Tonight is the night that I will be starting BASE.

RE: lano1106 BASE v2.1 journal - lano1106 - 12-30-2019

Stage 1, day 1:

Here it is. the BASE journey has just started few minutes ago. This is just in time given my latest results. I needed a little bit of help to keep my motivation and my positivism.

Also, it feels good to fall back on a recent enough program to have the option to use FLAC instead of just MP3...

RE: lano1106 BASE v2.1 journal - lano1106 - 12-31-2019

The program effect is almost immediate. After having started the playback, I went to bed but I had to wake up to return to the computer.

New cool ideas kept popping in my head. Nice creative and elegants solutions were flowing.

It was fun and very rewarding to write down those ideas.

RE: lano1106 BASE v2.1 journal - Kol - 12-31-2019

Sounds like a great start! Have a great run @lano1106

RE: lano1106 BASE v2.1 journal - lano1106 - 12-31-2019

I'm feeling like my brain is overheating from thinking too much... I just want to complete the current ongoing task and then I'll go outside to cool down my mind...

I think that I have felt the MLS component effect during last night. I got a ah ah moment. Some obvious things that I think were clouded in some self-fabricated confusion mist and that SM3 and DMSI were trying to teach me. They suddenly became obvious out of nowhere.

MLS is really fantastic. It can help you achieve your goals whatever they are. Not just entrepreneurial goals, business and financial... I'm already appreciate what I'm going to get out of BASE...

I hope keep that same high level of enthusiasm all along the run...