Subliminal Talk
UM$ - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UM$ (/Thread-UM)

Pages: 1 2

UM$ - SaltyMeatballs - 12-25-2019

This is a very exciting start to the new decade. I feel like now is the right time to start making good money so that I have the freedom and time to do what I want.

Coming off LTU5 for 9 months, I saw just how powerful these subs are. Now the 5.75g stuff... Maaan, sh*t is bound to get real!

See my LTU journey here: 
https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-LTU5-Laying-the-Foundation?pid=217542#pid217542

My goal for 2020 is to earn £5,000 per month passively. I aim to reach this target legally and without harming anyone in the process. 

The schedule I plan to use for now is 3 days on(4 loops each day) / 5 days off for bloom. I won't obssess with the "correct amount" of exposure for now. Consistency is key and intuitively I think that's a good amount to start with. I'll play around later.

I have done 4 loops last night, and I felt weird sensations in my head. Someone described this like a massage being applied to the head. I wonder why this happens? Also I felt some fear arising in the form of sensations in my solar plexus, tightness in the chest and inconsistent breathing patterns. No weird dreams during the night.

I also plan to visualize my end goal every morning and before going to bed by doing a 20-30min formal meditation.  I am also thinking of carrying £500 in my wallet whenever I go out to reinforce this "money is abundant" mindset. I remember reading this in a book somewhere before but can't remember. I'll be sure to change my phone password to something money related also lol.

I have done my first 4-5 loops last night and already I am feeling compelled to take action; absorbing info on money making strategies like a sponge.

I have already created a website on software development with a tutorials on app development. Perhaps I could monetize from the site by driving more traffic, including paid content like online courses which users could purchase. And perhaps include affiliate links or ads if I get enough traffic. 
I have also created an invoice app which is almost finished. Will be uploading a beta version onto Google play to see if there is any demand for it and testing purposes.

For the rest of the evening I'll probably binge on some Shark tank content Wink...

Thanks guy! I look forward to sharing my experience with this sub.

RE: UM$ - whome - 12-25-2019

FYI I think your browser glitched and posted twice, because I’m seeing two copies of this (thread 1 and thread 2). You might want to delete one.

RE: UM$ - SaltyMeatballs - 12-26-2019

(12-25-2019, 02:18 PM)whome Wrote: FYI I think your browser glitched and posted twice, because I’m seeing two copies of this (thread 1 and thread 2). You might want to delete one.

Thank you Whome. It's been sorted! Smile

RE: UM$ - SaltyMeatballs - 12-26-2019

DAY 3 of 8 (4 loops X 3 days X 5 days bloom)

Been feeling slightly agitated today. I woke up feeling pretty exhausted. The alarm was set for 6am but I slept right through til 9am. I'm still not entirely sure how I am going to pull this off. I can feel some anxiety creeping in, and I am doubting my abilities to succeed. I think this is good, because Its forcing me to take some action.

RE: UM$ - sw72hw - 12-30-2019

So you have begun UMS. Congratulations. I thought you were gonna start next year.

(12-25-2019, 01:31 PM)SaltyMeatballs Wrote: My goal for 2020 is to earn £5,000 per month passively. I aim to reach this target legally and without harming anyone in the process. 

5,000 pounds per month passive income. That's a nice goal. I hope you achieve that goal in no time.

I have one question to ask. Have you finished your military? If not, are you allowed to make passive income when you are in the military? In my case, I am not allowed to do that.  I guess I want to know how terribly my government treats the drafted soldiers.

(12-25-2019, 01:31 PM)SaltyMeatballs Wrote: I also plan to visualize my end goal every morning and before going to bed by doing a 20-30min formal meditation.  I am also thinking of carrying £500 in my wallet whenever I go out to reinforce this "money is abundant" mindset. I remember reading this in a book somewhere before but can't remember. I'll be sure to change my phone password to something money related also lol.

This reminds me of a story I heard about Jim Carrey. He wrote himself a $10 million check when he was struggling. The check's dating was 10 years in advance the time he wrote it. Ten years later, he got Dumb and Dumber role and he made $10 million.

(12-25-2019, 01:31 PM)SaltyMeatballs Wrote: I have already created a website on software development with a tutorials on app development. Perhaps I could monetize from the site by driving more traffic, including paid content like online courses which users could purchase. And perhaps include affiliate links or ads if I get enough traffic. 
I have also created an invoice app which is almost finished. Will be uploading a beta version onto Google play to see if there is any demand for it and testing purposes.

Cool. I presume that your studying programming has finally paid off. It's a good progress you made. It's not even a year since you began learning to code/program. It's amazing that you have pulled it off this far already.  It makes me feel bad that I have not pulled off something similar...

Anyway, based on a few short days of switching, do you find any differences between LTU and UMS? I know it's probably too early to feel any differences...

RE: UM$ - SaltyMeatballs - 12-31-2019

I appreciate the feedback brother, I hope all is well for you!

Quote:5,000 pounds per month passive income. That's a nice goal. I hope you achieve that goal in no time.

We shall see. Initially, I had set the goal to 2k per month. But that didn't excite me enough. Its going to be challenging that's for sure.

Quote:I have one question to ask. Have you finished your military?
Yep, finished back in September. 

Quote:Cool. I presume that your studying programming has finally paid off. It's a good progress you made. It's not even a year since you began learning to code/program. It's amazing that you have pulled it off this far already.  It makes me feel bad that I have not pulled off something similar...

I don't even know how I pulled it off. Everything just clicked into place. I had no issues with procrastination and I have become a hard worker in general and sometimes I even enjoy it. Hopefully, UMS will take this to the next level. 

Quote:Anyway, based on a few short days of switching, do you find any differences between LTU and UMS? I know it's probably too early to feel any differences...

Yes! The other day my friend contacted me and asked if I would be willing to do some freelancing work. We met and he introduced me to a client which I will be now tutoring and giving lessons on coding. 

I have noticed that my thinking is changing and is more tuned into looking for business opportunities. Like my lense have shifted slightly and I am seeing the world slightly differently. Nothing major but clearly noticeable.

5 days before starting UMS, I was at a meditation retreat and I met a guy who happened to be looking for an app developer. He should be coming to my area soon and hopefully, we can start working on it. He seemed very interested in partnering up with me to see his vision through. Nothing is guaranteed yet so let's see if he is still interested in the days to come...

RE: UM$ - sw72hw - 01-01-2020

Man, you are the most responsive person to subs I've seen so far.

It's awesome that you are making so much money making progress within so littler days (or before) of UMS.

RE: UM$ - SaltyMeatballs - 01-01-2020

(01-01-2020, 08:50 AM)sw72hw Wrote: Man, you are the most responsive person to subs I've seen so far.

It's awesome that you are making so much money making progress within so littler days (or before) of UMS.

I would like to think so too haha. Don't be fooled though, I am not making any money just yet. Only new opportunities are presenting themselves. This year is going to be a thrilling rollercoaster.

RE: UM$ - SaltyMeatballs - 01-04-2020

DAY 4 of 8 (4 loops X 3 days X 5 days bloom)
Today I noticed something quite profound which I think is worth sharing.

As I was riding my bike to the library I was consumed by positive feelings of abundance. It lasted for sometime but then subsided. I never experienced anything like it.

I can faintly tell that my perception of business or money making "being hard" is also shifting towards a; "oh well, bring it on then!" kinda attitude. Like I don't care if I fail, I'm going to do it anyway. My thinking is changing.

Clearly some underlying fears concerning money are being addressed.

Having said that, I still happen to experience waves of uncertainty about the future (which is quite depressingat times and it makes me give off a big sigh).

I get the sense that I'm just not competent enough yet to do anything well to make a decent amount of money. Or there is a sense that I don't deserve this lifestyle in the first place.

But then again... I had similar negative feelings and uncertainty about my future when I began LTU, but that has been worked through quite well. I expect UMS to do the same, if not better. After all, it's much more powerful.

RE: UM$ - SaltyMeatballs - 01-08-2020

DAY 8 of 8 (4 loops X 3 days X 5 days bloom)

Fear and anxiety is an emotion that we all feel sometimes. Needless to say, most people are doing their very best to avoid it at all costs. I used to be one of those people...

But now something deep in my mind has shifted. This particular feeling is making me feel excited and driven towards conquering it.

I am now sitting on a train towards home and I reflect on this public speaking event I just went to. It was never shattering to stand up in front of an audience of 30 people and give a 2 min speech. It felt like the every cell in my body was vibrating with intense energy. I felt like escpaing. But man I loved that feeling. I find myself craving more.

I don't know if this change is subliminal related or not. But I do know that it's f*cking amazing, compared to how I used to be - a victim minded person who was afraid of everything. Now the tables have turned. I feel like I'm ready for literally anything. Bring it on 2020!

RE: UM$ - SaltyMeatballs - 01-14-2020

DAY 6 of 8 (5 loops X 3 days X 5 days bloom)

Uuhhgh! Feels like I have totally burned out. Unable to focus and get stuff done and old negative addictions are re-surfacing again. Clearly this is resistance at its best.

I know this is a temporary phase which will soon pass and something new will emerge. Just gotta stay strong and work through this difficult moment.

Will drop down the usage to 6-8 loops 1 day, 7 day bloom to observe for anything obvious. I realise that more loops isn't necessarily going to lead to better results so I have to experiment and find the sweet spot.

RE: UM$ - SaltyMeatballs - 01-16-2020

DAY 8 of 8 (5 loops X 3 days X 5 days bloom)

I'm astonished but equally dissapointed with the level of resistance I'm feeling now. It's debilitating me, driving me nuts. Reminds me of those early LTU days.

Despite this, I am still managing to put in a lot of work into my programming projects and building the website.

I'll probably take a day off tomorrow and go for a 5-10 mile run. I feel like I'm becoming a bit too comfortable lately which is making me mentally weak. Becoming lazy is the enemy for me right now so I must a avoid it at all cost but at the same time I have to play it smart to a prevent burning out.

RE: UM$ - SaltyMeatballs - 01-19-2020

DAY 2 OF 8 (7 loops X 1 Day X 7 days Bloom)

I'm back at my optimal state of mind. I must say, this week was terrible. crazy levels of emotional turmoil. This was after 3 days of 5 loops each.

Last night I did about 7 loops and today I'm feeling amazing. Will take 7 days off and observe that. If all is well, I will drop it down to 3-4 loops for 2 days and then 7 days off.

RE: UM$ - SaltyMeatballs - 01-25-2020

Now I feel like I'm morphing into a new identity which I'm not entirely sure what it is yet. The old self is being eroded and it's painful. My ego is saying NOOO! Stop whatever your doing right now!! It's uncomfortable. A part of me is dying...

UMS is working through the deeper layers of my psyche. I can feel it.

Soon, my ego won't have a choice but to accept this newer version of "me". It's only a matter of time. I experienced the exact same transition during the onset phase of LTU. Seems like I'm reliving it.

The truth is, we like to think that we have a self to begin with. But this is an illusion I have seen through before. There is no self. It's a flimsy construction we have created since we were a child.

I experienced a temporary loss of self while running yesterday and the same thing happened again while in bed that night. I haven't been meditating at all for a while so this caught me by surprise indeed.

An outsider will probably think I'm delluded lol. I don't blame em. Society is sheer ignorance. I also want to admit that I'm ignorant too. It's just a matter of "to what extent" are we ignorant as individuals. No point putting a finger on others. We should point it back at ourselves and self-reflect. That's where the real growth happens.

When using these subliminals the concept of polymorphism comes to mind because essentially we are doing just that; re-shaping our identity into whatever form we desire. Thats exactly why we resist and the process feels uncomfortable.

I don't know if 6g will make this process any less uncomfortable but I sure hope it will and Shannon seems to be on the right track. I wish I could help him.

So yeah, I'm happy that I made it through this week coz it was tough once again.

I'm really not sure about the frequency of usage. I'm going to stick with my gut feeling on this one. I get the sense that most people here are equally confused, especially with the newer subs.

Let's do 3 loops tonight and tomorrow baby!! Smile