Subliminal Talk
Directional Reflection Shield (DRS) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Directional Reflection Shield (DRS) (/Thread-Directional-Reflection-Shield-DRS)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Directional Reflection Shield (DRS) - Shannon - 12-18-2019

(12-18-2019, 08:14 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: (3 hours ago)Shannon Wrote:
We will have to be careful where we use DRS, though.  Sometimes it is important to have that communication band open.

Shannon ,question here,Man...
Isnt there a "way" or 'ways' to regulate that Shannon,so that one can STILL be protected,while the band  of communications is "Open",then return to FULL DRS when the communications Band  needs to be "Toned Down" again?
This sound some what of a sticky wickette indeed,but do-able ,some how,what  say you???

I'm sure it is possible, but first we have to prove it's necessary.  Right now, we're not entirely sure exactly what is going on.  More complexity should be the last option we consider.  Rather an ironic statement coming from me, but it's actually what I follow in my approach to developing the scripts.

RE: Directional Reflection Shield (DRS) - ncbeareatingman - 12-21-2019

(12-18-2019, 12:28 PM)Shannon Wrote:
We will have to be careful where we use DRS, though.  Sometimes it is important to have that communication band open.

Isnt there a "way" or 'ways' to regulate that Shannon,so that one can STILL be protected,while the band  of communications is "Open",then return to FULL DRS when the communications Band  needs to be "Toned Down" again?
This sound some what of a sticky wickette indeed,but do-able ,some how,what  say you???

I'm sure it is possible, but first we have to prove it's necessary.  Right now, we're not entirely sure exactly what is going on.  More complexity should be the last option we consider.  Rather an ironic statement coming from me, but it's actually what I follow in my approach to developing the scripts.

SO then its more about personal responsibility and checking one's Ego....rather than shields up ,shields  down. I'M saying  this ,base don all the feedback I've read thus far ,from  the men who are here using DRS.

RE: Directional Reflection Shield (DRS) - Shannon - 12-21-2019

(12-21-2019, 05:36 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:
(12-18-2019, 12:28 PM)Shannon Wrote:

SO then its more about personal responsibility and checking one's Ego....rather than shields up ,shields  down. I'M saying  this ,base don all the feedback I've read thus far ,from  the men who are here using DRS.

Most likely.  Whenever you introduce a change to a stable system, something is going to need to change in response to re-balance that system and re-stabilize it again.

But we need to understand what is happening more before we start introducing more changes.  Keep in mind, we are very open minded on this sort of thing.  Most people are still out there asking, "Do subliminals really work?" and they haven't even gotten to the point of considering that we may even have an energy field that we could turn into a shield of some sort.  This is a new area of study in terms of considering it from an evidence based approach.  Most of the time, people who believe in auras and such are doing so based on either pure intuition, or just choosing to believe, without any evidence.  The fact that we have found evidence that there is such an energy field, and that it can be manipulated, and that it can be turned into a shield, and that it can be made to reflect incoming energy, and that that seems to affect one's thoughts and reactions, and that it is used as a form of communication and sometimes manipulation among humans, is rather extraordinary.  We don't really understand all of what's going on yet.  It's also very hard to study this, even then.

RE: Directional Reflection Shield (DRS) - Amann - 03-09-2020

I may be talking crazy ...but can DRS be used alongside other subs? or on off days? I saw that the TAS can't be used with other subs...just wanted to check.

RE: Directional Reflection Shield (DRS) - Shannon - 03-12-2020

(03-09-2020, 08:26 AM)Amann Wrote: I may be talking crazy ...but can DRS be used alongside other subs? or on off days? I saw that the TAS can't be used with other subs...just wanted to check.

DRS used with other programs is considered very experimental.  It can theoretically be used with some other programs.  It will should not be used with a Type C or B/C only program (only makes physical changes to the body); it should not be used with anything under 5G, as it will likely overrun the program; and it should not be used with any program that is itself attempting to generate an aura or an auric shield.

If you use DRS with another program, start using it after the other program finishes on the same day as the other program, and then follow its ASRB2 for using it, while you follow the ASRB2 of the other program.

And if you find it disrupts the other program, or vice versa... stop using one of them.

TAS isn't suitable for use with many subliminals because of the amount of listening time required to make it work, and the amount of energy and focus it requires to work.

RE: Directional Reflection Shield (DRS) - Scisnien - 10-12-2020

I'm a newb here but I want to respond to the concerns I see above. As long as you have some genuine care for other people, DRS does not create a problem with not receiving enough feedback. You can still see how people feel and adjust your tone of voice if you are coming on too strong. Receiving negative energy or shit that truly belongs to other people and not to you is not an indispensable component of having relationships. Of having toxic relationships... sure, you bet it is. But relationships... no.