Subliminal Talk
Directional Reflection Shield (DRS) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Directional Reflection Shield (DRS) (/Thread-Directional-Reflection-Shield-DRS)

Pages: 1 2

Directional Reflection Shield (DRS) - K-Train - 12-15-2019

This will be a FAQ style post although future ones will likely follow traditional journal-style writing. Ok so let's answer some burning questions I'm sure many have about the DRS based off about 2-3 months worth of use. You should know already what the DRS is supposed to do (click here) but here's my experience:

Does the DRS block negativity?
 - Answer: YES! At minimum it will reduce it to negligible levels to the point where you can ignore it. You might be able to consciously recognize "huh, that person sent some shit my way" but it's conscious, logical acknowledgement. Usually not emotional (we'll get to this later). Remember however, that the DRS has only one job and that's blocking out negativity. Nothing more and nothing less. This is a key point that will be revisited.

Does the DRS directly change who you are as a person?
-Answer: NO!!!!! You might be saying, wait what? Here's what the DRS does in plain English: it blocks other people's bullshit and throws it back at them in the form of "Instant Karma" which can is expounded upon in the product description linked at the top of this post. So it hinders outside influences of negativity. That said, if you yourself are a negative person then you'll stay negative. Period.

However, if you are a person like myself who typically is somewhat positive due to your preexisting beliefs, general outlook, or whatnot but you've grown to be negative, jaded, cynical, highly mistrustful, and/or just an all-around d!ck because you've been hammered by negativity from working in stressful, highly negative environments and have (or are) dealing with jerkbags, douchebags, rude-ass disrespectful people (or students if you're an instructor) then this sub may cause your more cheery self to shine more but only if positivity is already somewhere inside you. This is a key point of the DRS and will be revisited. 

How do people react to DRS users?

-Answer: This will depend greatly on how perseptive you are of other people, although in some cases it will be pretty obvious. The most obvious common effect I’ve seen is the 180. Where someone will have an attitude or negative vibe for whatever reason and after enough “instant karma” they start acting nicer. I’ve seen this several times with customers and coworkers. Remember though, how people treat you is also dependent on your response.

People who are around you for a long enough time may become “trained”. What do I mean by “trained”? Well in case you don’t know you can “train” people on how to treat you. Normally this is done simply by checking their disrespectful and/ or rude behavior at the door. Let’s be honest though, if you’re thinking of buying this subliminal it’s probably because you struggle with this in some capacity otherwise you’d probably be looking elsewhere. In simple terms the DRS has the capability to “auto-train” people on how to treat you simply by throwing their shit back at them. As Shannon states, after repeatedly getting instant karma most people will dial down their negativity although this can go slower or faster depending on your own actions.

The Baldur Effect:

Stay with me here people. Baldur, for those who don’t know Norse Mythology and haven’t played God of War was a (rule 4) who was blessed with invulnerability to [almost] all threats physical and/or magical. In the God of War (2018) game the character Baldur had become cocky (among other things) because he knew almost nothing could harm him. While using the DRS you might experience a bit of a confidence boost as well as an increase in positivity because you begin realizing that other people’s crap doesn’t affect you to the same extent and thus you might act a little more bold. One of my favorite lines during my use of the DRS was “I can’t feel your BS”. This is the Baldur Effect, the feeling of confidence and positivity that arises when you do not fear the negativity from others.

Also, the knowledge that anyone who tries to send negativity your way is going to be swiftly rekt by instant karma plays into the Baldur Effect because part of you may say “Hell, you can’t hurt me and if you try, it’s going to be very painful...for you.” Don’t get too cocky though. Remember, the DRS doesn’t stop knives and bullets. Also remember that in both Norse Mythology and in the newest God of War game Baldur’s protection didn’t prevent him from dying. Food for thought.

Negatives of the DRS:

The main negatives I’ve seen from the DRS are:
  • Initially, HUGE drain in energy especially if you listen to it while you’re sleepy. In fact, listening to it overnight usually caused me to wake up groggy as hell.
    • It seems easier to listen to the DRS just after waking up and you’re moving about. I found that waking up and then playing the DRS on my phone while getting ready for work, showering, etc. was more productive
      • This gave me the best results and would sometimes cause the “Baldur Effect”.

• Related to what was said earlier in this post the DRS is very one-dimensional in its purpose which is good and bad. We’ve covered the good in most of this post but the single biggest flaw to the DRS is: it does NOT do anything to directly influence you internally
    • Some of you will say “well K-Train how can “the Baldur Effect” exist if the DRS can’t affect you internally? Again, the Baldur Effect is a by product of your mind getting more comfortable doing things such as speaking your mind, approaching women, etc. and NOT feeling guilt, shame, fear, etc. from the other person and also the satisfaction of watching someone get rekt by their own negativity. That said, internally generated fear, guilt, shame, etc. that comes from within yourself can still f*ck you up.
      • In other words, since there is no FRM in the DRS whatever past fear that exits will continue to exist however the DRS can help with some of these fears by protecting you from fear/manipulation sent your way via other people.
Overall Summary of the DRS and Final Thoughts:

This is a simple program yet very effective assuming you execute. Being free from the BS of others and negativity is a freedom that cannot be quantified. There’s a multitude of ways this can be utilized and as the product description states there are many people in different walks of life that can benefit from this program.

I will post a separate testimonial in the appropriate section although it will be slightly condensed. I wanted to post it here because it would be quicker to get to and also to answer any questions in case ya’ll had any. Good work Shannon.

RE: Directional Reflection Shield (DRS) - KingDavid93 - 12-16-2019

Wow that sounds pretty great

RE: Directional Reflection Shield (DRS) - KingDavid93 - 12-16-2019

@Shannon

If that’s the case then perhaps this should replace the NDRS as the new standard shield

Between this frm and the removal of our personal negativity it appears as if the sky is the limit.

RE: Directional Reflection Shield (DRS) - Shannon - 12-17-2019

I am contemplating making DRS the standard shield where one is included.  But there are things to consider.

I started using DRS not long ago by virtue of the need to expose my girlfriend in order to protect her from certain people of very manipulative negative intent whom she is trying to remove from her life.  To do this, most of the time, I need to be exposed also.  I ran two loops before we went to bed that night, partly to get her to stop projecting negativity at me (she was upset with something going wrong with her work) and partly because of those people.

Within 10 minutes she had stopped projecting at me, and her demeanor was very positive.  This de-escalated what would otherwise have resulted in an hours long smoldering disagreement or even a fight, and we went back to being happy and conversational in less than 15 minutes.

I noted the next day that my actions were very different.  I was significantly more arrogant in my actions, and thoughtless.  I was visiting a store and by giving my advice where it was not asked for, cost the proprietor a sale.  That was not my intent, and I felt bad about that afterward.

After thinking about it, I realized that my way of knowing when to check my ego must be to gauge and react to the negativity of others at a subtle level.  With no feedback, it immediately began expressing more freely.  This doesn't make me happy, because I thought I had done a better job than that of growing past that response.  On the other hand, this gives me a clearer understanding of what is going on and a better opportunity to REALLY grow past it.

Humans use subtle energy interactions as a constant form of communication, and this allows you to "plug your ears" to negativity completely or almost completely.  That will remove that "band" of communication from reaching you.  You will have to learn to adjust your perceptions of what is going on and how to respond.

But... it occurs to me that using the DRS instead of the NDRS as my standard built in shield would make a lot more sense in certain, if not all, cases.  For LTU6 and DMSI at the least, that seems like a great move - but I do have to more fully contemplate the consequences and make sure it is not going to have any unintended negatives.  I also have to make sure that it passes modeling.

There are other stand alone shields in the pipeline, too.  But right now I have my hands full.

RE: Directional Reflection Shield (DRS) - ncbeareatingman - 12-17-2019

(12-16-2019, 10:46 PM)KingDavid93 Wrote: @Shannon

If that’s the case then perhaps this should replace the NDRS as the new standard shield

Between this frm and the removal of our personal negativity it appears as if the sky is the limit.

I totally agree,I totally agree KD93. This DRS is going to be THEE #1 Shield in sales and in practice. If I could add it to UMS  RIGHT NOW,i'd do so. alas that is not the option currently. DRS is bas ass and its so natural in what it does. Ktrain thank you for expounding upon your usage and experience thereof with DRS!! 

Train keepa rollin' all night long. (Areosmith) 

the sub's just keep getting better and rolling along!! thanks again Men. good posts indeed!!

RE: Directional Reflection Shield (DRS) - Have at ye - 12-17-2019

(12-17-2019, 07:05 AM)Shannon Wrote: I am contemplating making DRS the standard shield where one is included.  But there are things to consider.

I started using DRS not long ago by virtue of the need to expose my girlfriend in order to protect her from certain people of very manipulative negative intent whom she is trying to remove from her life.  To do this, most of the time, I need to be exposed also.  I ran two loops before we went to bed that night, partly to get her to stop projecting negativity at me (she was upset with something going wrong with her work) and partly because of those people.

Within 10 minutes she had stopped projecting at me, and her demeanor was very positive.  This de-escalated what would otherwise have resulted in an hours long smoldering disagreement or even a fight, and we went back to being happy and conversational in less than 15 minutes.

I noted the next day that my actions were very different.  I was significantly more arrogant in my actions, and thoughtless.  I was visiting a store and by giving my advice where it was not asked for, cost the proprietor a sale.  That was not my intent, and I felt bad about that afterward.

After thinking about it, I realized that my way of knowing when to check my ego must be to gauge and react to the negativity of others at a subtle level.  With no feedback, it immediately began expressing more freely.  This doesn't make me happy, because I thought I had done a better job than that of growing past that response.  On the other hand, this gives me a clearer understanding of what is going on and a better opportunity to REALLY grow past it.

Humans use subtle energy interactions as a constant form of communication, and this allows you to "plug your ears" to negativity completely or almost completely.  That will remove that "band" of communication from reaching you.  You will have to learn to adjust your perceptions of what is going on and how to respond.

But... it occurs to me that using the DRS instead of the NDRS as my standard built in shield would make a lot more sense in certain, if not all, cases.  For LTU6 and DMSI at the least, that seems like a great move - but I do have to more fully contemplate the consequences and make sure it is not going to have any unintended negatives.  I also have to make sure that it passes modeling.

There are other stand alone shields in the pipeline, too.  But right now I have my hands full.

Yeah, the DRS does indeed require of the user to "check their ego" every once in a while, so to speak, and use their brains to contemplate the potential repercussions of their actions for a change, heh.

Also, it does require one to refrain from the temptation to provoke others into negative reactions simply to see them squirm, heh.

RE: Directional Reflection Shield (DRS) - K-Train - 12-17-2019

@ncbeareatingman : Thanks amigo! Good to hear from you man!

@Shannon and @Have at ye: Agreed with both of you guys. There's definitely some growth that needs to take place on part of the user when they begin to block out negativity because you can no longer rely on the (negative) energies of others to guide your decision making.

I strongly believe that's preferable than being guilted, shamed, or coerced into doing the "right thing". I know "Have at ye" has mentioned that facing fears is easier on the DRS. I concur with this. I believe the reason why is that for many of us what we fear is the reaction others may have towards us if we do something, say something, or what have you. Prime example, you fear approach a woman because she may have a negative reaction and that negative reaction (or rejection) may sting you. Well, if you approach her and no longer feel any negativity then there may be a eureka moment where you go "huh, that shit didn't hurt. In fact, I wanna go out and do it again!" I will say that kids probably shouldn't use the DRS because I feel (and this is just my opinion) that it can have some negative affects on their social development.

There was one day where I accidentally played NSFM during one of my bloom days for the DRS and maaaaaaan. That's one combination I intend on duplicating. Cool

RE: Directional Reflection Shield (DRS) - Shannon - 12-17-2019

Hmmm... a 5.75G Natural Seduction, with DRS? Interesting Indeed. But not for the current time, unfortunately.

RE: Directional Reflection Shield (DRS) - LionKing - 12-17-2019

Shouldn't the NDRS be just as effective - we're it a stand-alone program - for "removing the sting" and for "plugging your ears" than the DRS? So e.g. changing the shield type in DMSI would potentially make misbehavers starts behaving better after the fact, but it wouldn't otherwise make you more immune to negative reactions?

This actually seems very interesting to me since stuff like approaching was always very hard for me, not for caring that much what the girl would think, but more just instinctually wary of all kinds of negative attention from everyone present.. Though with how my life is now, I wouldn't have that many opportunities to benefit from this.

RE: Directional Reflection Shield (DRS) - Shannon - 12-18-2019

(12-17-2019, 09:26 PM)LionKing Wrote: Shouldn't the NDRS be just as effective - we're it a stand-alone program - for "removing the sting" and for "plugging your ears" than the DRS? So e.g. changing the shield type in DMSI would potentially make misbehavers starts behaving better after the fact, but it wouldn't otherwise make you more immune to negative reactions?

This actually seems very interesting to me since stuff like approaching was always very hard for me, not for caring that much what the girl would think, but more just instinctually wary of all kinds of negative attention from everyone present.. Though with how my life is now, I wouldn't have that many opportunities to benefit from this.

My theory is that NDRS may not be as effective because it does nothing to stop the attack.  It simply continues to use your energy to reflect it.  That expended energy should be low, and easily maintained, but you still have to deal with it.  DRS, on the other hand, returns to sender.  Same exact energy requirements, but now the attack is changing almost instantly, and ending relatively shortly.  I'm not entirely sure all of what's going on, but I see that DRS stand alone seems to be producing significantly different results than NDRS-embedded.

We will have to be careful where we use DRS, though.  Sometimes it is important to have that communication band open.

RE: Directional Reflection Shield (DRS) - LionKing - 12-18-2019

(12-18-2019, 04:40 AM)Shannon Wrote: We will have to be careful where we use DRS, though.  Sometimes it is important to have that communication band open.

Yes, I was thinking that it might make it hard to relate if someone was having a bad day, e.g. girlfriend was sad or something. It would be great to prevent her lashing out, but it shouldn't make the user appear too cold or just to be oblivious that there is anything of note going on with her.

RE: Directional Reflection Shield (DRS) - Have at ye - 12-18-2019

Hmm, from my current - rather short, albeit... fruitful Big Grin - experiences with the DRS, it feels like the "communication band" is "open", just "jammed" - basically, I can feel the attempts to affect me negatively, but they get blocked. With the DMSI-embedded NDRS, this wasn't as obvious. I'll keep testing and we'll see, though.

RE: Directional Reflection Shield (DRS) - Shannon - 12-18-2019

(12-18-2019, 05:07 AM)LionKing Wrote:
(12-18-2019, 04:40 AM)Shannon Wrote: We will have to be careful where we use DRS, though.  Sometimes it is important to have that communication band open.

Yes, I was thinking that it might make it hard to relate if someone was having a bad day, e.g. girlfriend was sad or something. It would be great to prevent her lashing out, but it shouldn't make the user appear too cold or just to be oblivious that there is anything of note going on with her.

I'm not very convinced that it would be "hard to relate".  You don't need to be bombarded with someone else's negativity or have them attempt to steal your energy or manipulate you to "relate".

RE: Directional Reflection Shield (DRS) - ncbeareatingman - 12-18-2019

(3 hours ago)Shannon Wrote:
We will have to be careful where we use DRS, though. Sometimes it is important to have that communication band open.

Shannon ,question here,Man...
Isnt there a "way" or 'ways' to regulate that Shannon,so that one can STILL be protected,while the band of communications is "Open",then return to FULL DRS when the communications Band needs to be "Toned Down" again?
This sound some what of a sticky wickette indeed,but do-able ,some how,what say you???