Subliminal Talk
ARA Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: ARA Journal (/Thread-ARA-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: ARA Journal - Shannon - 12-19-2019

(12-19-2019, 12:15 PM)THolt Wrote:
(12-19-2019, 07:10 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-19-2019, 05:25 AM)THolt Wrote:
(12-17-2019, 03:10 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-17-2019, 02:30 PM)THolt Wrote: Worried about the lack of it and unexpected expenses. I’m quite frugal but I always worry about something bad happening

And why would that be a reason to become anxious in response to a subliminal aimed at getting you to be wealthier and more financially successful?

Perhaps its resistance. Are you trying to discount my experience?

No, I'm trying to get you to find the real reason, the root cause of your fear.  Because let's face it, if your fearr is lack of money, you don't get anxiety and run away from a program designed to make you wealthier.

So go back and answer my question.  "Perhaps it's resistance" doesn't tell you anything.  THINK about it.  Why would that be a reason to become anxious in response to a subliminal aimed at getting you to be wealthier and more financially successful?

@Shannon 

Oh okay. I see. I will think on this further.

In the meantime, should I wait for UMS 2.0 to come out or continue with ARA?

If I was you, I would go back on UMS and track down and remove those fears.  ARA is hiding from them, not getting rid of them.  Waiting for UMS 2.0 is doing nothing...

RE: ARA Journal - THolt - 12-19-2019

(12-19-2019, 02:11 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-19-2019, 12:15 PM)THolt Wrote:
(12-19-2019, 07:10 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-19-2019, 05:25 AM)THolt Wrote:
(12-17-2019, 03:10 PM)Shannon Wrote: And why would that be a reason to become anxious in response to a subliminal aimed at getting you to be wealthier and more financially successful?

Perhaps its resistance. Are you trying to discount my experience?

No, I'm trying to get you to find the real reason, the root cause of your fear.  Because let's face it, if your fearr is lack of money, you don't get anxiety and run away from a program designed to make you wealthier.

So go back and answer my question.  "Perhaps it's resistance" doesn't tell you anything.  THINK about it.  Why would that be a reason to become anxious in response to a subliminal aimed at getting you to be wealthier and more financially successful?

@Shannon 

Oh okay. I see. I will think on this further.

In the meantime, should I wait for UMS 2.0 to come out or continue with ARA?

If I was you, I would go back on UMS and track down and remove those fears.  ARA is hiding from them, not getting rid of them.  Waiting for UMS 2.0 is doing nothing...

Oh ok. I will do that

RE: ARA Journal - THolt - 12-30-2019

I ran ARA last night and today I feel great. I feel a deep sense of calm today. I feel like my mind has become quiet. No rambling thoughts of anxiety. I slept really well too.

I will probably will run ARA until week after. I have a big wedding I have to go where there will be a lot of people and I think running ARA will help with any social anxiety I will experience.

After the new year, I will get back on UMS and run it until UMS 2.0 comes out.

Looking forward to what @Shannon and IML offer up in 2020.

RE: ARA Journal - THolt - 12-30-2019

Notice some hunger pangs too. I haven’t experienced these since E3 back in April.

Hope they go away soon. Felt ravenous hunger in the morning.

RE: ARA Journal - THolt - 12-31-2019

Woke up this morning with more GI issues. Nothing severe but very irritating nonetheless

Feeling better as of writing this. I am wondering if ARA is reaching deep inside and dealing with whatever is causing my anxiety? I noticed I had bad GI problems on E3 earlier this year.

I guess fear and anxiety really affect my stomach more than I thought it did.

RE: ARA Journal - Shannon - 12-31-2019

(12-31-2019, 06:40 AM)THolt Wrote: Woke up this morning with more GI issues. Nothing severe but very irritating nonetheless

Feeling better as of writing this. I am wondering if ARA is reaching deep inside and dealing with whatever is causing my anxiety? I noticed I had bad GI problems on E3 earlier this year.  

Anxiety is just a type of expression of fear.  Ultimately, ARA is dealing with fear.  And gastrointestinal distress in response to fear is a common thing, since - as far as I can tell - it is caused the most primal part of the brain communicating that it is upset by that fear.  That is what controls (at least in part) the GI tract.

You cannot separate fear and anxiety, because anxiety is just the conscious expression of a subconscious fear.

RE: ARA Journal - THolt - 12-31-2019

(12-31-2019, 06:56 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-31-2019, 06:40 AM)THolt Wrote: Woke up this morning with more GI issues. Nothing severe but very irritating nonetheless

Anxiety is just a type of expression of fear.  Ultimately, ARA is dealing with fear.  And gastrointestinal distress in response to fear is a common thing, since - as far as I can tell - it is caused the most primal part of the brain communicating that it is upset by that fear.  That is what controls (at least in part) the GI tract.

You cannot separate fear and anxiety, because anxiety is just the conscious expression of a subconscious fear.

True.

I feel emotionally clear but physically ill too. Not severe but just discomforting. I have struggled off and on with GI issues. This program and the new FRM 4.9 in the future could be a roundabout way of solving these issues.

RE: ARA Journal - THolt - 01-06-2020

Haven't listened to the program in two days. Hunger pangs are near constant today. They were gone during the weekend. Now they have resurfaced. Not really sure the reason behind these hunger pangs. I had them on E3 and on ARA now.

RE: ARA Journal - THolt - 01-22-2020

I feel like ARA is rooting a lot of anxiety for me but I still feel like I haven't gotten to the root cause of my anxiety. I will therefore need to use FRM again to get to that. As Shannon said, ARA would deal with symptom of anxiety but not the root cause. I need to something to help me deal with this fear that something bad is going to happen.

I am wondering if I should return to UMS or wait until UMS 2.0 comes out with its updated FRM?

RE: ARA Journal - Have at ye - 01-22-2020

Here's my opinion: we don't know when UMS 2.0 is going to be released, so you may as well run UMS in the interim, because why not, it's a powerful program as it is.

RE: ARA Journal - THolt - 01-24-2020

Hunger pangs still continue although not as bad as before. It's get hard to sleep when you feel hungry a lot.

I am feeling a greater sense of peace about myself and my circumstances.

Not much else to report. The program is doing its job. Just wish I didn't have these annoying GI issues to deal with.

RE: ARA Journal - THolt - 02-25-2020

So I haven't ran a sub in like a month but I am getting good reactions when I go in public. Yesterday I had several people greet me like they knew me when I had never seen them before in my life. Interesting. Feel like I am getting respect when I go out in public. It's subtle but very noticeable.

I wonder if this TID for USLM 4.2 or UMS 2.0? @Shannon

RE: ARA Journal - Shannon - 02-25-2020

Maybe. Smile

RE: ARA Journal - THolt - 02-25-2020

(02-25-2020, 10:14 AM)Shannon Wrote: Maybe.  Smile

@Shannon 

I can't wait to try USLM 4.2 and UMS 2.0. 

I hope they finally breakthrough with the new FRM