Subliminal Talk
4Kingdoms - DMSI 3.3.2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: 4Kingdoms - DMSI 3.3.2 (/Thread-4Kingdoms-DMSI-3-3-2)

Pages: 1 2

RE: 4Kingdoms - DMSI 3.3.2 - Yous - 11-25-2019

Hi,
Is it the best streak you've had?

RE: 4Kingdoms - DMSI 3.3.2 - 4Kingdoms - 11-25-2019

(11-25-2019, 11:39 AM)Yous Wrote: Hi,

I started on Nov 7 and it's only Nov 25.

Without DMSI, this would have taken a year to accomplish.

I did well on previous versions of DMSI and the same results took between 5 and 8 months depending on the version that was released.

RE: 4Kingdoms - DMSI 3.3.2 - Yous - 11-25-2019

(11-25-2019, 11:47 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:

I did well on previous versions of DMSI and the same results took between 5 and 8 months depending on the version that was released.

Sounds good

RE: 4Kingdoms - DMSI 3.3.2 - RTBoss - 11-25-2019

(11-25-2019, 11:47 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:

3.3.0 is still the version that worked best for me (with my wife). It was only out for a month before 3.3.1 came out. 

Good to see you're having fun, 4K!  Pirate

RE: 4Kingdoms - DMSI 3.3.2 - KingDavid93 - 01-09-2020

@4Kingdoms

Hi are you still using DMSI 3.3.2, if so what are your results like? Have they stayed the same, increased, decreased, etc?

I forgot to ask earlier did you ever use SA or any other dating apps successfully without using DMSI alongside it?

Also earlier you never mentioned success with women outside of your usage of SA- did you forget to mention your “real world” results or did you not experience anything of note?

RE: 4Kingdoms - DMSI 3.3.2 - 4Kingdoms - 01-09-2020

(01-09-2020, 05:35 PM)KingDavid93 Wrote: @4Kingdoms

Hi are you still using DMSI 3.3.2, if so what are your results like?
Great questions!! I'm currently using Anxiety Relief Aid because we have a new General Manager and she laid off a bunch of employees. I've been at the same place for 32 years and never saw or heard of that happening. I only have 25 months before I reach full retirement, you can imagine I'm on pins and needles!!

Have they stayed the same, increased, decreased, etc?
After I stopped using DMSI 3.3.2, it actually increased. I was getting more offers for hookups on SA. If I had day hours I probably would have hooked up more. Working the late afternoon and evening plus having only Wednesday off became a scheduling issue to meet these women.

I forgot to ask earlier did you ever use SA or any other dating apps successfully without using DMSI alongside it?
I didn't like SA's app, so I used their website. It was easier for me. Before DMSI, I did use dating websites and if I got a date, I would end up in the friend zone.

Also earlier you never mentioned success with women outside of your usage of SA- did you forget to mention your “real world” results or did you not experience anything of note?
It wasn't mentioned because with my work schedule, I had little time for socializing. I don't drink, so I don't go bar hopping or nightclubs. I know there are more places to meet women besides bars and nightclubs. I just didn't have the time to do that.

Three women on SA really got my interest, more than just sex, we really connected. 
The first woman determined based on my birthday that I don't fall in love easily, so she wished me luck and blocked me on the site.  
The second woman and I hung out for a month and she got a job offer an hour's drive away and moved closer to her new job. She still wants to meet but our work schedules are holding us back from spending time with each other.
The third woman I'm currently with has strong family values as I do. She's 31 y/o and at this moment in her life is not interested in having children. She is very happy that I've had a vasectomy. She loves how it feels skin to skin and she can relax knowing she won't get pregnant.

RE: 4Kingdoms - DMSI 3.3.2 - KingDavid93 - 01-10-2020

(01-09-2020, 08:55 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(01-09-2020, 05:35 PM)KingDavid93 Wrote: @4Kingdoms

Hi are you still using DMSI 3.3.2, if so what are your results like?
Great questions!! I'm currently using Anxiety Relief Aid because we have a new General Manager and she laid off a bunch of employees. I've been at the same place for 32 years and never saw or heard of that happening. I only have 25 months before I reach full retirement, you can imagine I'm on pins and needles!!

Have they stayed the same, increased, decreased, etc?
After I stopped using DMSI 3.3.2, it actually increased. I was getting more offers for hookups on SA. If I had day hours I probably would have hooked up more. Working the late afternoon and evening plus having only Wednesday off became a scheduling issue to meet these women.

I didn't like SA's app, so I used their website. It was easier for me. Before DMSI, I did use dating websites and if I got a date, I would end up in the friend zone.

It wasn't mentioned because with my work schedule, I had little time for socializing. I don't drink, so I don't go bar hopping or nightclubs. I know there are more places to meet women besides bars and nightclubs. I just didn't have the time to do that.

Three women on SA really got my interest, more than just sex, we really connected. 
The first woman determined based on my birthday that I don't fall in love easily, so she wished me luck and blocked me on the site.  
The second woman and I hung out for a month and she got a job offer an hour's drive away and moved closer to her new job. She still wants to meet but our work schedules are holding us back from spending time with each other.
The third woman I'm currently with has strong family values as I do. She's 31 y/o and at this moment in her life is not interested in having children. She is very happy that I've had a vasectomy. She loves how it feels skin to skin and she can relax knowing she won't get pregnant.

Very Interesting stuff 

How long were you on it and what was your usage before getting off of it? 

So you’re saying before the use of any version of DMSI (or was it just this specific version) you were getting friend zoned by every women you took out on a date that you met via dating apps? 

Also what’s your conversion rate like- what I mean is if you match with 40 women- what percentage of them do you find attractive and of the ones that you find attractive how many of them are interested in meeting up and of the ones you meet up with what percentage of them did you sleep with, etc?

RE: 4Kingdoms - DMSI 3.3.2 - 4Kingdoms - 01-10-2020

(01-10-2020, 11:05 AM)KingDavid93 Wrote: Very Interesting stuff 

How long were you on it and what was your usage before getting off of it? 

So you’re saying before the use of any version of DMSI (or was it just this specific version) you were getting friend zoned by every women you took out on a date that you met via dating apps? 

Also what’s your conversion rate like- what I mean is if you match with 40 women- what percentage of them do you find attractive and of the ones that you find attractive how many of them are interested in meeting up and of the ones you meet up with what percentage of them did you sleep with, etc?

You will have to read through my journals to get those answers.
It would take me too long to explain all that.